It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:
(post by BeefNoMeat removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

funbox congratulations on being a good example to all of us. You didn't just talk, you got busy and produced the first comparison---that's what the best ATS'ers do imo. As it became obvious to you that on closer inspection it didn't hold up, you graciously indicated that and made some of the more convincing points as to why it was a fake.

THAT's how to be taken seriously here, folks.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: eriktheawful

I stopped reading when you said this, and i quote :-

" Physics on one planet, are the same on another. "

No, they are not. Human's cannot live on any other planet even within our own Solar System.

Even you know that.

Ok, so I go it now. No need for the possibility of misattribution.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

funbox congratulations on being a good example to all of us. You didn't just talk, you got busy and produced the first comparison---that's what the best ATS'ers do imo. As it became obvious to you that on closer inspection it didn't hold up, you graciously indicated that and made some of the more convincing points as to why it was a fake.

Actually I think his moving eyes gif showed the opposite to be true.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster. Just wanted to get my quick two cents in here. I believe in the UFO phenomenon and have been fascinated with it most of my life (the movie/book "Contact" really got me interested).

Anyways, this thread showed a lot of promise for good debate, but like most threads I have read, turned into each side of belief just constantly bashing the other without any real good ideas to support either side. For those that believe what Boyd has to say, along with his pictures, I think you are being ignorant to that fact that this could very easily be a hoax. As for the side that doesn't believe Boyd, I still do think there are some issues to debate here, such as the blinking eyes, the body types not matching up, the apparent credibility of the man's credentials, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I support the fact that this guy is telling the truth, I just think each side has evidence to support their belief. Aren't we all here for debate on the topic anyway? Let's quit the name calling and try to find answers. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Busky

May I be the first to welcome you? One of the best first posts I've ever read.

I'm proud to be your first star. 1 fer 1 ain't bad and I bet that it'll get more.

Looking forward to seeing you around, Busky. Hey, how about doing an introduction? I bet I'm not alone in thinking it would be fun to meet you a bit more formally. Someone always brings cookies and tinfoil.

edit on 24-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well, lookee there,
The folks over at disinfo did a bang up job !

They got the alien doll out in a PTC* pace.
The doll goes out to one of their many, many, many retail fronts.
Eager and always at the ready, for actions exactly like this.

*Pretty Time Critical

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

gracious words mr Gut, thanks , I do like a good image

but I can't make that claim of fake, albeit the dolls look so alike, im sure many real persons that have replica dolls, made in their image ,would be screaming their existence true

I fear it may have just brought more mud to the waters

who would use such a recognisable doll in a hoax, at least they could have airbrushed the dolls pronounced head stripe away .. very sloppy .. no Columbo required

funbox

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

ahh that was Blueshifts gif , im still waiting to hear how halloweenie it is
I don't recall that second frame

trickortreatBox

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Well, lookee there,

*Pretty Time Critical

care to back any of that up?

Who exactly are the "folks over at disinfo" ?

Who are their "many, many, many retail fronts" ?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

God, I wish soooo hard that this is real. Well, kind of. I'm amongst the group of people who wish Alien life would come here and set us on a path to a Star Trek existence.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Well, lookee there,

*Pretty Time Critical

care to back any of that up?

Who exactly are the "folks over at disinfo" ?

Who are their "many, many, many retail fronts" ?

mystery ! , intrigue! a post with no links and google stats absent , sale figures too ! charts nowhere to be seen.

where has that speculative looking monkey gone ?

* a mfb dressed as a zookeeper appears making enticing gestures with a banana*

funbox

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

who would use such a recognisable doll in a hoax, at least they could have airbrushed the dolls pronounced head stripe away .. very sloppy .. no Columbo required

The internet is a big old beast!........not everything created for nefarious reasons is intended for ATS, there are a lot of places that this story will be taken as gospel!

ATS is just a little bit more discerning

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

originally posted by: Char-Lee

ahh that was Blueshifts gif , im still waiting to hear how halloweenie it is
I don't recall that second frame

trickortreatBox

:-) Well anyway there is also the lawsuit against Lockheed to consider so there could be much more going on.
The eye thing pushed me toward non fake on the creature as I told people before I had an experience that cannot be dismissed so I already have no choice but to believe there are huge ships here.

The National Law Journal July 2, 2001

ROCKET SCIENCE

MICHAEL RAVNITZKY

Boyd Bushman, an engineer and inventor at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co., the nation's largest aerospace company, has sued his employer, claiming that the company, directed by the government, suppressed an invention that he believes has implications as a portable and inexpensive way of generating energy. Lockheed has had the suit removed to federal court. The complaint asserts that the value of Mr. Bushman's 20% revenue profit share has been substantially reduced by the failure to promote the concept. The patent at issue, U.S. Patent No. 5,384,802, describes a way of turning a jet engine into a powerful laser weapon. According to military technology expert John Pike of GlobalSecurity.org, the U.S. Air Force recently studied the utility of lightweight laser-weapon-equipped aircraft. Lockheed declined to comment. Mr. Bushman's attorney is B. Buzz Deitchman of Dallas' Law Office of B. Buzz Deitchman. Counsel for Lockheed is Herbert J. Hammond of Dallas' Thompson & Knight. A spokeswoman for the aeronautics company said that the engineer's claim is groundless. Bushman v. Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co., No. 4:01cv498 (N.D. Texas June 15, 2001).

piratebay.rocks...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If you really watch this old man, you can absolutely tell he is not acting. In fact, he's so genuine that it's rather touching.

Indeed, it was poorly filmed and produced--but to me, that makes it more authentic. This wasn't some flashy, convincing, superbly planned video meant to sway people and change minds.

It is just what it appears to be--at least to me: An old man---who has failing memory---leaving behind a record of something extraordinary for the rest of us to mull over.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

mystery ! , intrigue!
a post with no links and google stats absent , sale figures too ! charts nowhere to be seen. where has that speculative looking monkey gone ?
a mfb dressed as a zookeeper appears making enticing gestures with a banana* funbox

Say what ??

"Speculative looking monkey"?

I'm sure you are making sense ........somewhere.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

more free energy device suppression eh , a rock and a hard place for sure, who would let such technology get into the our corrupted hands, who ? only those that wish to retain some locum of control in this crazy ideological conflicted world

*passes the loaded gun to the infant*

funbox

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

the control panel has laser light look about it, ive saturated the colors a little to compensate for any photo color degradation due to age

a control panel that looks like smoke and lasers how odd..

im still trying to pull the reflection , so far in my attempts , and given that the lights in the picture are reflections of an internal environment one of those light looks like its at the edge of an almond shaped eye .. still trying to isolate it ..

funbox

Looks almost like a hologram panel of some sort?

OG

sorry if this has been posted already but i can see 2 figures in this pic. 1 of a human on the left and 1 of an Alien on the right

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

you forget you old avatar so quick?

funbox

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

the control panel has laser light look about it, ive saturated the colors a little to compensate for any photo color degradation due to age

a control panel that looks like smoke and lasers how odd..

im still trying to pull the reflection , so far in my attempts , and given that the lights in the picture are reflections of an internal environment one of those light looks like its at the edge of an almond shaped eye .. still trying to isolate it ..

funbox

sorry this was the pic
human middle left and alien on the right
edit on 24-10-2014 by thegrinch because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join