It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Yes, in fact, you did. Your post (in it's entirety [I'm new here trying to learn all the thread/forum functions - I am sure I could insert your post without copying and pasting, but alas, I've gotta learn by doing]) from page 32 a bit below half-way down the thread page:

a reply to: eriktheawful

I stopped reading when you said this, and i quote :-

" Physics on one planet, are the same on another. "

No, they are not. Human's cannot live on any other planet even within our own Solar System.

Even you know that.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Id like to get to the bottom of this myself. .. has anyone got a credible explanation for the alien moving and blinking his eyes in the original photos?

I think its either a blinky alien toy or it didn't actually blink. The evidence is a video of a photo. Not much more to say

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

Physics on one planet, are the same on another.

That's why they are called "Universal Laws Of Physics".

Based on your travels on the universe ?
That's just a guess !
There's no solid evidence to say physics at the furthest point of the universe to earth, has the same laws of physics to earth !
Or am I missing something ?

LAWS OF PHYSICS
www.spec2000.net...

So we throw out the "known" laws...no more laws where does that leave us besides square one? Right back to we don't know anything about what an alien body may do on earth and since there is no way on here we are going to find some info on the non-laws of physics we might as well move to something we can solve.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

No, they are not. Human's cannot live on any other planet even within our own Solar System.

Even you know that.

You're confusing "physics" with "conditions".

The physics are the same while the conditions vary.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

Yes, in fact, you did. Your post (in it's entirety [I'm new here trying to learn all the thread/forum functions - I am sure I could insert your post without copying and pasting, but alas, I've gotta learn by doing]) from page 32 a bit below half-way down the thread page:

Even you know that.

You should have copied the quote better than you did. You confused me in what you where stating that i said.

Yes i did say Physics are not the same on every Planet. And that now appears to be correct from this research:-

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

congrats on getting that far .. I stopped at this

If this " Story " had come out of Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Norway and possibly a few other countries; i would say there maybe an element of truth within it.

The " Story " coming out of The U.S. as it does, you can guarantee it's total nonsense.

funbox

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Even you know that.

No, the physics may not be the same.

How many times do i have to post this bloody link:-

www.sciencedaily.com...

This is becoming very tiresome.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Many believe these E.T.'s have been here for thousands of years. They would have adapted by now and they may even be indigenous to our planet. For all we know they are a part of our underworld. I believe if extraterrestrials do exist here on Earth, they have been here for a very long time. Sort of along the lines with the Ancient Alien theory. If this E.T. is real, I highly doubt it crashed here from another planet. Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem
Id like to get to the bottom of this myself. .. has anyone got a credible explanation for the alien moving and blinking his eyes in the original photos?

Note: saying that the prop was modified to move the eyes is not really a plausible explanation.

OG

Personally I think this points to the 'doll" not being the same as the "alien" and in my opinion makes the creature more plausible possibly a living being at the time. They handles it carefully and a living creature (maybe dying) it would make sense how they carefully wrapped and photographed each body part. This would be a preliminary eventually there would be an autopsy.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind

Many believe these E.T.'s have been here for thousands of years. They would have adapted by now and they may even be indigenous to our planet. For all we know they are a part of our underworld. I believe if extraterrestrials do exist here on Earth, they have been here for a very long time. Sort of along the lines with the Ancient Alien theory. If this E.T. is real, I highly doubt it crashed here from another planet. Just my opinion.

And many believe that Aliens visiting Earth is complete rubbish.

Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Wouldn't whoever is handling this alien be wearing protective gloves? Looks like someone using their bare hands in this photo.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Personally I think this points to the 'doll" not being the same as the "alien" and in my opinion makes the creature more plausible possibly a living being at the time. They handles it carefully and a living creature (maybe dying) it would make sense how they carefully wrapped and photographed each body part. This would be a preliminary eventually there would be an autopsy.

The infamous Alien Autopsy video had a far more convincing dummy. Not store bought, apparently.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind
Wouldn't whoever is handling this alien be wearing protective gloves? Looks like someone using their bare hands in this photo.

They're probably not allergic to latex.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

you would think they'd have more wit

Walmart, like that was never going to get uncovered..

funbox

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Even you know that.

No, the physics may not be the same.

How many times do i have to post this bloody link:-

www.sciencedaily.com...

This is becoming very tiresome.

Until this time the laws have been tbelieved to be universal the article you posted says

A team of astrophysicists based in Australia and England has uncovered evidence

he report describes how one of the supposed fundamental constants of Nature appears not to be constant after all

This is new stuff and not yet proven so can we leave physics behind?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
the hubble looking coloured photograph was interesting......

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The infamous Alien Autopsy video had a far more convincing dummy. Not store bought, apparently.

he did say there was more than one kind...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I am still looking for the supposed doll, I did find this doll sold interestingly in the nearest town to area 51.
worldstroll.wordpress.com...

edit on 24-10-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is quite an interesting development. The ET phenomenon is a very multi-level area of investigation. On the one hand the skeptical mind is prone to find earthly explanations and scoff it all off. Then one is overwhelmed by years of films, photographs, accounts, even ancient depictions on tombs and Renaissance paintings, and one is forced to at least go" Hmm".

As far as those who point out the quality of filming, well I must admit that's a weak way to dismiss the case. Not everyone is good at filming and that goes double for many of those from an older generation. The logical examination of this case mostly involves asking "What would this old fellow have to gain by saying it?" He's on his deathbed as the OP states, so what's the point? To have bit of a lark..a joke? He doesn't seem (mind you this is an assumption mostly based on watching a video and studying his credentials..not the largest sample size, I admit.) to be the" one last joke before I go" type. So what would the point be?

Overall this is a fascinating addition to always expanding cache of UFO lore our time on this planet has given us.It's up to us to make sense of it all.
edit on 24-10-2014 by waverlyhills because: Formatting etc..

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

My stance: the doll explanation is not credible due to many differences with the original et in the photos. I have pointed out these differences. The crudely painted doll does not match the original photos.

Why is it not credible?

Yes there are a few subtle differences, (various batch produced models will have subtle differences, a little like wallpaper batches have subtle differences so you always need to match the batch numbers) but they are few and far between , for all your belittling of posters that don't agree with you, surely you can agree that the "alien" in the photo bears a remarkable similarity to the latex models that have been sold at whatever store was selling them.....and allowing for production variances could indeed be the same thing?.....a proposition that you have variously claimed is "hogwash" or "dreck"....why is that?

There is verifiable proof that realistic alien "models/puppets" are available to buy from various outlets.....there is no verifiable proof that the photograph in question is of an actual alien.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join