It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: draknoir2

A body such as that would be crushed in Earths atmosphere. Probably implode on itself.

It didn't.

Look at the photo.

Yes i am looking at the photograph as i type.

It's a doll.

An unimploded doll.

Now we are getting somewhere HeeHee!

Really I wish people would focus on finding answers, research what we get available we have no reason to think of each other as enemies, are we not all looking for answers? I am sure the OP felt attacked from the beginning so that got out of hand. Some threads people have so much animosity for me personally that i simply read and star posts but never say anything...is that how we should feel.
Not saying you btw...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Id like to get to the bottom of this myself. .. has anyone got a credible explanation for the alien moving and blinking his eyes in the original photos?

Note: saying that the prop was modified to move the eyes is not really a plausible explanation.

OG

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

I got your point now...Thanks. not my area so I wont even try to save face

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

im still waiting on Mr Shift to confirm that, although I believe I can see a double eyelid on the second frame

Halloween fun ?

funbox

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem
Id like to get to the bottom of this myself. .. has anyone got a credible explanation for the alien moving and blinking his eyes in the original photos?

Note: saying that the prop was modified to move the eyes is not really a plausible explanation.

OG

If you're going to say it's not plausible, could you explain why it's not plausible? if it's a prop, that would be the only really plausible thing to say. ( and I do believe it's a prop ) ... it all depends on how it was designed..

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: aynock
a reply to: lovebeck
i agree it's probably not a case of dementia
he seems a nice enough fellow - no great problem communicating his ideas
i think forteanorg gave a great assessment of his engineering skills
but even the smartest people can get convinced of things that are not totally backed up by evidence
isaac newton was one of the cleverest people ever - very very smart, but he thought his most important work was finding the solution to a hidden code in the bible

Get back to you on that in 2060

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There is a double standard happening here. It's ok to attack me but not alright if i bite back.

Having said that id like to bring back a civilized discussion to this thread.

My stance: the doll explanation is not credible due to many differences with the original et in the photos. I have pointed out these differences. The crudely painted doll does not match the original photos.

I've yet to see anything linking such a high quality doll to kmart. Replicas like this cost alot of money. Go to a professional haloween shop you'll see the prices on even a good mask are in the hundreds of dollars.

Let the civilized debate begin. ..and i promise ill behave myself. .

OG

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

originally posted by: Denoli
I'm calling a major overdose of bs !
To all debunkers !
Why would he damage a great proud lifetime of work for the sake of a YouTube video !

Suppose his heirs get paid?

Would it be enough to front all the contempt and probable badgering for life he is leaving them with?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

but if its eyelids have moved between shot , wouldn't someone who had created that model then highlight this in a more perceptive fashion

If I had designed them to move , i would have shown them in multiple positions, and not the subtle movements that's been suggested

subtle manipulation if this is the case..

funbox

edit on 24-10-2014 by funbox because: wolves create a total sentence collapse

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus

Oh dear.

Have you never heard of " Atmospheric Physics"

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh dear..

I have indeed.. and yes physics influences the atmosphere, physics has an influence on everything.. there's no question of that.. but everything we've been telling you is still the same.. the laws of physics on Venus are exactly the same as on Earth.. it's the conditions that differ and that's what you don't seem to be able to understand.. the density of the planet, the chemical composition of the atmosphere, it's distance from the sun.. there are all just variables within the laws of physics.. same laws, just different conditions.. I don't know how else to explain it to you .. but I can emphatically say you're incorrect if you are saying the laws of physics vary by planet in our solar system... that's just not true.

The Laws Of Physics include Thermodynamics ( Temperature )

And i quote :-

"The laws of thermodynamics are important fundamental laws in physics"

en.wikipedia.org...

So when is the temperature on Earth the same as The temperature on Venus ? Must have missed that one.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem
There is a double standard happening here. It's ok to attack me but not alright if i bite back.

Your way of "Biting back " as you call it, is to be downright rude and abusive to fellow ATS members.

That is just not on.

edit on 24-10-2014 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus

Oh dear.

Have you never heard of " Atmospheric Physics"

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh dear..

I have indeed.. and yes physics influences the atmosphere, physics has an influence on everything.. there's no question of that.. but everything we've been telling you is still the same.. the laws of physics on Venus are exactly the same as on Earth.. it's the conditions that differ and that's what you don't seem to be able to understand.. the density of the planet, the chemical composition of the atmosphere, it's distance from the sun.. there are all just variables within the laws of physics.. same laws, just different conditions.. I don't know how else to explain it to you .. but I can emphatically say you're incorrect if you are saying the laws of physics vary by planet in our solar system... that's just not true.

The Laws Of Physics include Thermodynamics ( Temperature )

And i quote :-

"The laws of thermodynamics are important fundamental laws in physics"

en.wikipedia.org...

So when is the temperature on Earth the same as The temperature on Venus ? Must have missed that one.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The LAWS of THERMAL DYNAMICS do not say that the temperature on Earth and Venus will be the same. They state that heat will ACT the same.

Same goes with air pressure. Physics do not say they will be the same. Physics says that they will ACT the same.

If you heat something up on Venus, it will get hotter: the same goes with here on Earth. If you compress air on Venus, it will have a higher air pressure. It will do the same thing on Earth.

Do you understand now? Physics is how something works. Not how something will be.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

If they didn't, then there would be no reason for Venus to be as hot as it is.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I almost choked on my turkey leg (N.C. state fair has one redeeming quality: its food) when you said this in response to eriktheawful's comment (" hysics on one planet, are the same on another."):

"No, they are not. Human's cannot live on any other planet even within our own Solar System."

You're either a writer for The Onion, or completely WRONG! The former is a purty good gig. The latter speaks for itself.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

***ATTENTION***

The OP of this thread is the subject of discussion, not each other. Please refrain from any further "biting" or "biting back", as it was just put. Please use the ALERT function to allow staff to handle inappropriate posts.

Any further bickering can and will result in post removals and potential loss of posting privilege.

Thank you,

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
a reply to: alldaylong

I almost choked on my turkey leg (N.C. state fair has one redeeming quality: its food) when you said this in response to eriktheawful's comment (" hysics on one planet, are the same on another."):

"No, they are not. Human's cannot live on any other planet even within our own Solar System."

You're either a writer for The Onion, or completely WRONG! The former is a purty good gig. The latter speaks for itself.

Read my post again. I never said that. In fact the opposite is true.

Read this

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

"and i promise ill behave myself. . " Ha. I saw the supermod had dropped you a personal message. Kinda like getting called into the principal's office. Good luck on keeping it civil and uncovering the 'truth' regarding Bushman's claims. Very entertaining thread

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

See, even Irwin Toy Ltd. can't make a realistic looking doll. They should hire this hoaxer. (Sarcasm).

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

edit on 24-10-2014 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

every aspect of the doll looks very close to me - the basic shape of head, hands and feet are all identical

it looks like someone's done a little bit of work, maybe with an airbrush and or make-up and a bit of latex - not a bad job, but not a great job - and then taken a few pictures

who took them and when they took them, and how the gentleman got them will probably remain a mystery - but that's the only mystery in this case for me
edit on 24-10-2014 by aynock because: filled out

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join