It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
I am already shocked. Shocked that people actually believe this rubbish.

It seems that Bushman himself believed what he said. Now, I have a theory - just a theory. But it fits perfectly, so here goes nothing.

This is what I see: an overconfident engineer. He probably pissed off a lot of coworkers when he worked at Lockheed with his constant braggadocio. "I'm a senior scientist". "I have 27 patents on my name". "I'm important". "I have TOP SECRET clearance" .. blah blah blah. Yes, he invented stuff. But only because he was part of a team. And maybe he forgot to honour his team - and the team struck back.

i know about engineers - they don't like it much if you pretend to be something you aren't. Boyd was a member of a team of engineers - not their leader, not the "senior scientist". Most of his patents were only made possible because he worked in a team with others. But from what you see, it's like he was the pivot around which all revolved. And even long after he had left the company he tried to manage things over there. He says so himself in the beginning of the video.

So, maybe a few of them thought "let's have some fun with mister overimportant" - and they spoon-fed him "important data" only suited for a guy "with top secret clearance". This explains the fuzzy photo's: they are easy to fake. This explains the laughable name of the planet. This explains the picture of the K-mart prop. And it explains why Boyd thought it was real. To him it was.

Maybe somebody here can visit Scott Feree in Bales. He was the one shooting the video. Maybe Scott can enlighten us: why did he make that video? I think that if we find Feree, we find a lot more than the believers wish for.

Mind you: pure speculation. But to me this is by far more plausible than the scenario's presented in here by some whom believe K-mart is run by aliens which misuse Halloween to market replica's of themselves

edit on 24-10-2014 by ForteanOrg because: he made typos.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

originally posted by: Denoli
I'm calling a major overdose of bs !
To all debunkers !
Why would he damage a great proud lifetime of work for the sake of a YouTube video !

Suppose his heirs get paid?

For what ?
A YouTube video ?
Wow let's share the 10 dollar out !
You would love 5 %
Of this guys Area 51 knowledge !

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thank you OP!

I remember seeing Boyd's first interview and came out with the feeling that this guy was genuine.

Little things.. If you really pay attention he gives out little precisions that only someone with a good gasp of physics and mathematics can really do.

I don't think we need to further look into his credentials, this guy is the real deal.

Is he telling the truth or not? I believe he is.

The harder question is, what were the motives of the people providing him with that information and is it real or forgery?
In his video he does mention at some point that he and others there believed that this information should be made public.
So is it really just that? Truth in plain sight?
It sure smells like it.

Anyone else notice how he has all theses things in packages that look like garbage. Cardboards & old ugly boxes, almost as to hide it as rubbage.

Furthermore, where on earth are they filming this?

All I'm left with is hunger and fascination.

RIP Boyd.

edit on 24-10-2014 by Alkolyk because: spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

originally posted by: draknoir2

A body such as that would be crushed in Earths atmosphere. Probably implode on itself.

It didn't.

Look at the photo.

Yes i am looking at the photograph as i type.

It's a doll.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It may be very well be a doll, a muppet, a puppet.

But you were very wrong for your reasons: Atmospheric Pressure.

Go back a page and look at my post to you.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

How can you say i was wrong about atmospheric pressure. I maybe i maybe not.

No one knows what pressures apply on other planets.

You cite creatures that live in the depths of the oceans. That's correct in what you say. However those creatures has adapted to life on Earth over millions of years.

This " Alien " supposedly comes from another planet. It's biological makeup is supposedly not of this Earth.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alkolyk
Furthermore, where on earth are they filming this?

Find Scott Feree in Bales. He knows. My guess is they are filming it in Boyds bedroom.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Not going to work !
If you find him, what's to say he hasn't been bribed to create thread drift ?
I mean if he says no it was fake he could be blackmailed into it !
If he says it was real the debunkers will turn over another rock they crawl under !

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
My thoughts are that he is genuine, I don't see any reason for him to lie knowing death was just around the corner. In fact it was the perfect time to come forward, no point silencing a dying man.

Boyd has "come forward" many times in the past.. several years or more just from a brief search, and on youtube I've found videos that he was in that were published 6 years ago.. so it's hardly a deathbed confession unless he's been on that deathbed for quite a long time now.

I don't know if he or his photos are genuine.. they don't look very convincing to me.. I'd also never seen anything to verify his credentials in the past.. saying he was a senior scientist and actually having been one are two different things.. he's also talked about the Hutchinson effect which which has never been reproducible when anyone has been present.. the only thing we get on that is some poor quality, easily faked video.. every time someone goes to his lab to try to document it themselves it magically doesn't work.... it's largely regarded as a hoax..

So yes I'm extremely skeptical .. I guess my only real point though is this last interview isn't anything new that he's not said in various past interviews before.. there might be some new photographs I don't remember seeing though.

Having said all that.. I will give him credit for being a very interesting but his credentials are sketchy..

An example being the claim that he was an inventor of the Red Eye ( stinger ) missile.. but that was actually created by a company called Convair.. a company he's never claimed to have worked for... not only that but plans for this weapon were started in 1948 and Boyd was born in 1936.. Boyd would have been around age 12 which makes this claim highly unlikely unless he came on at the tail end of it's development in the 50s .. but even then he would havee been young .. 1955 the plans were already put together, he would have been 19!
.. actual development began in 1959 when Boyd was 23 .. it was test fired in 1961 .. but the point is the weapon was already designed and ready to be created before Boyd would have been out of college and made his way up the rungs of the ladder to be able to work on such a project.

So his crdentials are already questionable by that alone..
edit on 10/24/2014 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Re: "Im thinking about putting together a big timeline of events and happening like this, maybe a chronological account would be easier for some to understand what going on. Might start showing a "bigger picture"." - that would be AWESOME. Please (I'm being 100% sincere) take a stab at it. Purty please! Look forward to your timeline.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Just for some Halloween fun:

nothing like a gif to show you whats what

what do you reckon? , did the latex alter shape ?

or was the eyelid moved by the human touch ?

funbox

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Physics on one planet, are the same on another.

That's why they are called "Universal Laws Of Physics".

You are saying that because this "alien" did not implode is "proof" of it not being an alien because it "obviously" would have evolved in an much lower atmospheric pressure due to it's size.

You stated that as absolute, undeniable fact.

What facts we certainly DO know is that, with life on here, the size of a living organism has absolutely NOTHING to do with atmospheric pressure.

Gravity, and air composition however, do.

If atmospheric pressure were a key factor for size, then life here on the surface of our planet would not very much in size based upon altitude of where that life is.

This holds true for sea life as well.

While you could speculate that an "alien's" size might be dependent upon the atmospheric pressure of it's home world due to it's unique biology being completely different from anything on Earth: that is nothing more than high speculation on your part, and certainly not proof of any kind at all.

Where as the one planet that we do know where life exists, and a very diverse amount of life, has shown us that: Atmospheric pressure does not determine an animal's size. While this isn't proof that it would be the same for aliens, it certainly is much more supporting evidence than what you stated.

So yes: you were wrong for stating it as a "fact" or "proof" that this "alien" is fake.

Personally, I don't think it's real myself. But not because it's not "imploded".

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 24-10-2014 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I stopped reading when you said this, and i quote :-

" Physics on one planet, are the same on another. "

No, they are not. Human's cannot live on any other planet even within our own Solar System.

Even you know that.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

a reply to: alldaylong

Not so fast.. the laws of physics have changed over time as our understanding increases.. Those laws are subject to change and are largely based on observation of our own solar system and some mathematical theories .. There's nothing to say that the laws of physics are universal .. in fact:

Laws of physics vary throughout the universe, new study suggests

A team of astrophysicists based in Australia and England has uncovered evidence that the laws of physics are different in different parts of the universe. The report describes how one of the supposed fundamental constants of Nature appears not to be constant after all. Instead, this 'magic number' known as the fine-structure constant -- 'alpha' for short -- appears to vary throughout the universe.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Apparently not allot of skeptics have been around many old people? He's an innocent old guy with a story to tell. Maybe the people that gave him info and pics had motives but it seems on theses boards allot of people in those projects are still just people. There's allot of stuff I do and say regarding my company I shouldn't do/say. Not every one has an agenda and at the end of the day its a job to those people, probably a very fun one. I believe him, you can see truth in his smile.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

No, they are not. Human's cannot live on any other planet even within our own Solar System.

Even you know that.

Maybe we have a communication problem here.

Do you know what Physics is?

Gravity on one planet, will work the same way as on another planet.

Laws of motion, conservation, energy, etc, etc, will be the same on Mercury as here on Earth.

Physical conditions might be different, but the Laws of Motion will be the same.

If they were not: there is absolutely no way we cold ever have put a probe around another planet, or landed one on it.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Based on your travels on the universe ?
That's just a guess !
There's no solid evidence to say physics at the furthest point of the universe to earth, has the same laws of physics to earth !
Or am I missing something ?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Even you know that.

yeah..... Im sure if you go to Mars and throw a rock... that rock will go up instead down.

ignorance is not a bliss at all.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Even you know that.

Maybe we have a communication problem here.

Do you know what Physics is?

Gravity on one planet, will work the same way as on another planet.

Laws of motion, conservation, energy, etc, etc, will be the same on Mercury as here on Earth.

Physical conditions might be different, but the Laws of Motion will be the same.

If they were not: there is absolutely no way we cold ever have put a probe around another planet, or landed one on it.

I think you are loosing the plot here.

If a human landed on Venus he would be crushed.

www.space.com...

Last time i checked Venus was a Planet. Unless you know different.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I can agree with you that the laws of physics are probably constant within our solar system, and most likely even our own galaxy.. so of course we could apply those to launching probes and rovers to distant planets.. but like I mentioned in the previous post... there's no evidence that the laws of physics are universal .. there's evidence to the contrary in fact.

But you're right, I don't think the other commenter fully gets the "gravity" of what he was saying ( har har )

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I think you are loosing the plot here.

If a human landed on Venus he would be crushed.

www.space.com...

Last time i checked Venus was a Planet. Unless you know different.

You're definitely incorrect.. just because another planet has an unbreathable atmosphere or it's mass is such that it's gravity is considerably higher has nothing to do with it .. the point is that ( at least in our galaxy ) the same laws of physics apply.. that's fact.

By your logic, just because we can't live in a volcano that it's laws of physics are different
no it's just a condition in which we couldn't survive..

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Shush he's a mod he must be right !

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join