It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Still I would be willing to bet there are whole departments in government to specifically debunk when info leaks they go into action. If an top secret plane photo appears online a toy plane like it may appear I would expect this kind of covering up.

Their record of controlling leaks isn't the greatest.
You give them waaay too much credit. Maybe back in the Cold War days, but not now.

I think allowing CT'ers to speculate is the best and most cost effective form of obfuscation.

I disagree, with the technology they have today and clearly being more secretive than ever, I think they are much better at these things today.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

originally posted by: lovebeck
a reply to: Parthin

That man had ZERO signs or symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer's. And yes, I'm totally qualified to make that assessment.
Normal signs of aging when recalling certain memories? Yes. That's normal and you, or anyone for that matter, should be so lucky to have a mind like that when you're almost 80 years old.
Unless you know what your talking about, don't just offer up a terrible and life stealing disease to debunk a thread on ATS. It's very disheartening and insensitive to those who actually have a loved one with either, just FYI.

ahh...missed your post. I would be interested in hearing more about how you ruled that out. I mean that because I have no idea

All my years working in health care, caring for people with both Alzheimer's and dementia, makes me pretty well qualified to rule it out in this situation...

People with dementia or Alzheimer's couldn't put together a video and presentation like Bushman did in the OP.

Not even with a lot of coaching and cue cards...

Ahhh... I see. I defer to you then. Thanks

ETA: I worked in mental health facilities with various populations but never with the geriatric specifically so I do respect your opinion.
edit on 24-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

So I can confirm he doesn't have downs syndrome or a head injury either

edit on 24-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Here is his obituary from the funeral home www.owenslivingstonmortuary.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RUSSO

originally posted by: alldaylong

a reply to: alldaylong

This thing arrived from it's own planet in 45 minutes. That's a red flag from the off.

Lol I feel sorry for people who think like this, someday you are going to be shocked.

I am already shocked.

Shocked that people actually believe this rubbish.

If it weren't for a guy called Galileo Galilei, you would still believe that our planet is flat and that the Sun revolves around the Earth! ROFL So, who's simplistic and ignorant here?

I bet you would be shocked about it too...

Galileo Galilei was an Earthling wasn't he ? He also didn't have to fake his work.

Nothing shocking there.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind

Assuming that the alien had not died recently and rigor mortis had yet to set in, the eyes could still open and shut while people are moving the head around.

Forget the eyes.
A body such as that would be crushed in Earths atmosphere. Probably implode on itself.

What do we know about it? Nothing.
edit on 24-10-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Assuming that the alien had not died recently and rigor mortis had yet to set in, the eyes could still open and shut while people are moving the head around.

Forget the eyes.

A body such as that would be crushed in Earths atmosphere. Probably implode on itself.

And you do i suppose?

Come on please give us the benefit of your esteemed knowledge .

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: funbox

There are some differences but also enough similarity to not just solely assume its a coincidence.

I still think its more reasonable to believe that someone took an alien prop and modified it a bit than that being an actual Alien.

Then you would have to assume that either this esteemed scientist is stupid or a liar correct?
web.archive.org...://boydbushman.com/Home.php

I would have to first assume that he's an esteemed scientist.

Why the unqualified source accessed through the "wayback machine"?

Just added that because someone asked for it. I thought we had all agreed he is who he says he is.

We agree on his identity, place of employment, and that his name is on some patents, the only things that can be corroborated by an independent, objective source [U.S. Patent Office]. Your and others' characterization of him as an "esteemed scientist" and his own claimed credentials have yet to be established in the same way. He wouldn't be the first hyped former "scientist" employee of a defense contractor to be paraded around the UFOsphere.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: Char-Lee

Esteemed scientist.. mm. I fail to find any publications other than patents, so "scientist" is not the proper definition in my book.

If this is Boyd B. Bushman - an engineer that worked for Lockheed / Lockheed Martin, he has a number of patents on his name. However, that's nothing special either: many engineers that work for a large corporation have patents on their name, even for very elementary and simple things. Large corporations don't mind paying for the registration process even for trivial patents: they then can have others pay them license fees even if they never even make a product themselves.

I just browsed through a few of his patents and they aren't really impressive. Good stuff, proper engineering stuff, but not really ground-breaking. He had imagination and creativity and was a fine engineer. But surely not a 'scientist'. And absolutely not an "esteemed scientist".

I give him my esteem

He received a Bachelor of Science degree from Brigham Young University- majoring in both math and physics. Boyd also earned an MBA from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.

Bushman's career spanned over forty years and included work with defense contractors Hughes Aircraft, General Dynamics, Texas Instruments, and Lockheed Martin. Some of his accomplishments included being on the development team of the Stinger Missile, the F16 Fighter, as well as many other advanced weapons and propulsion systems. At the time of his retirement in 2000, Bushman had 28 patents in his name, many of which contained classified technologies.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It didn't.

Look at the photo.
edit on 24-10-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Forget the eyes.

And you do i suppose?

Come on please give us the benefit of your esteemed knowledge .

Please reread...I said what do WE know about it...that clearly includes myself!

What do we know about his body, his planet his anything, they may have originally come from here I have no idea.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: funbox

There are some differences but also enough similarity to not just solely assume its a coincidence.

I still think its more reasonable to believe that someone took an alien prop and modified it a bit than that being an actual Alien.

Then you would have to assume that either this esteemed scientist is stupid or a liar correct?
web.archive.org...://boydbushman.com/Home.php

I would have to first assume that he's an esteemed scientist.

Why the unqualified source accessed through the "wayback machine"?

Just added that because someone asked for it. I thought we had all agreed he is who he says he is.

We agree on his identity, place of employment, and that his name is on some patents, the only things that can be corroborated by an independent, objective source [U.S. Patent Office]. Your and others' characterization of him as an "esteemed scientist" and his own claimed credentials have yet to be established in the same way. He wouldn't be the first hyped former "scientist" employee of a defense contractor to be paraded around the UFOsphere.

How many people have fake credentials on their memorial pages? The things there are checkable, I will look when i get time.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It didn't.

Look at the photo.

Your response is to the wrong person.

Forget the eyes.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

It didn't.

Look at the photo.

Your response is to the wrong person.

Forget the eyes.

Fixed it. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

It didn't.

Look at the photo.

Yes i am looking at the photograph as i type.

It's a doll.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It didn't.

Look at the photo.

It's a doll.

An unimploded doll.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

It didn't.

Look at the photo.

It's a doll.

An unimploded doll.

A doll indeed.

Glad you agree.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

It didn't.

Look at the photo.

It's a doll.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It may be very well be a doll, a muppet, a puppet.

But you were very wrong for your reasons: Atmospheric Pressure.

Go back a page and look at my post to you.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 24-10-2014 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

i agree it's probably not a case of dementia

he seems a nice enough fellow - no great problem communicating his ideas

i think forteanorg gave a great assessment of his engineering skills

but even the smartest people can get convinced of things that are not totally backed up by evidence

isaac newton was one of the cleverest people ever - very very smart, but he thought his most important work was finding the solution to a hidden code in the bible

Newton considered himself to be one of a select group of individuals who were specially chosen by God for the task of understanding Biblical scripture.[18] He was a strong believer in prophetic interpretation of the Bible, and like many of his contemporaries in Protestant England, he developed a strong affinity and deep admiration for the teachings and works of Joseph Mede. Though he never wrote a cohesive body of work on prophecy, Newton's belief led him to write several treatises on the subject, including an unpublished guide for prophetic interpretation entitled Rules for interpreting the words & language in Scripture. In this manuscript he details the necessary requirements for what he considered to be the proper interpretation of the Bible.

In addition, Newton would spend much of his life seeking and revealing what could be considered a Bible Code. He placed a great deal of emphasis upon the interpretation of the Book of Revelation, writing generously upon this book and authoring several manuscripts detailing his interpretations. Unlike a prophet in the true sense of the word, Newton relied upon existing Scripture to prophesy for him, believing his interpretations would set the record straight in the face of what he considered to be "so little understood".[19] In 1754, 27 years after his death, Isaac Newton's treatise, An Historical Account of Two Notable Corruptions of Scripture would be published, and though it does not argue any prophetic meaning, it does exemplify what Newton considered to be just one popular misunderstanding of Scripture.

Although Newton's approach to these studies could not be considered a scientific approach, he did write as if his findings were the result of evidence-based research.

wikipedia

he's remembered as a great scientist not as a great prophet

i can't see anything of substance in this guys story or evidence

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
I'm calling a major overdose of bs !
To all debunkers !
Why would he damage a great proud lifetime of work for the sake of a YouTube video !

Suppose his heirs get paid?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Let's burn at the steak !
Come on this guy has more knowledge that 99% of people on here !
I believe him 100 % and I would love to have seen 10% of his black murky work !
I agree he's got nothing to lose , but got a lot less to gain !
How many men have worked on Area 51 ?
How many men have said they've worked on Area 51 ?
I believe there is a fringe programme going on we're , if you work there you have your brain or memory reconfigured when you leave !
So your non the wiser to what you did or we're you worked !
Or basically when they nearly have used all you brain resources they simply mess with your food to send you to the nut house or another downward spiral till you crash then burn. !

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join