It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: interupt42

is enough similiraty that they might have started with the walmart prop

have we yet verified there was such a doll at kmart? It seems really necessary to have that verified first of all.

No and I agree, also the date that doll would have been created would be nice to know. However, thinking about it , I'm not so sure if it would put an end to the argument or not.

If the doll was created before the film then I would be more suspicious as a hoax than if the doll was created after the video. My gut (which means little) says that the prop was created later than the guys video.I have no evidence to back it up , besides the look of the film and the conditions of those prop aliens.

However, regardless when the alien prop was created it could be argued that the prop was created to take away credibility from the gentleman on the video. Perhaps TPTB found out he was going to release the story and they talked to him and saw the picture so they purposely made the fake prop to discredit him.

I would find the timing more interesting if the prop and the story were made released near the same time line. In addition, I would like to know more about the company that created the Alien prop , how they came up with the design and why they created it?

Nailed.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Ah yes the technology.

The " Spacecraft " looks like it would have a problem getting out of Earths atmosphere, let alone traveling across interstellar space.

Last time i saw a spacecraft such as that, was a reflection of a lampshade in a _

alien tech beats common sense every time

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cerdofuego
Hi, just giving my two cents here. First off, many thanks to Funbox for his diligence in trying to separate fact from fiction. Now onto my reason for posting. While I find the overall similarities between the two aliens striking, I noticed something odd in Boyd's pictures in this video:

Around the 00:40 mark a picture is shown of the alien's head lying on it's right side. At the 00:44 mark, another picture of the alien in the same pose from the same angle is shown. Yet if you compare the left eye of the alien in both pictures you notice that the eye in the first picture is WAY MORE OPENED than in the second one! How can this be a prop if the (skin around) the eye can move in this way? Also, could this alien still be alive because of this? Very anxious to hear your thoughts on this.
CerdoFuego

Very interesting I noticed a difference in the eye even in the original to the doll, like it had a movable lower lid.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Ah yes the technology.

The " Spacecraft " looks like it would have a problem getting out of Earths atmosphere, let alone traveling across interstellar space.

Last time i saw a spacecraft such as that, was a reflection of a lampshade in a _

The Monty Python Team could use a fair bit of this thread for new material.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Esteemed scientist.. mm. I fail to find any publications other than patents, so "scientist" is not the proper definition in my book.

If this is Boyd B. Bushman - an engineer that worked for Lockheed / Lockheed Martin, he has a number of patents on his name. However, that's nothing special either: many engineers that work for a large corporation have patents on their name, even for very elementary and simple things. Large corporations don't mind paying for the registration process even for trivial patents: they then can have others pay them license fees even if they never even make a product themselves.

I just browsed through a few of his patents and they aren't really impressive. Good stuff, proper engineering stuff, but not really ground-breaking. He had imagination and creativity and was a fine engineer. But surely not a 'scientist'. And absolutely not an "esteemed scientist".

edit on 24-10-2014 by ForteanOrg because: he misspelled cooper.. corper.. cooperrora.. corporation.

link   
I haven't heard the interview yet, although I have heard the one he did earlier in his life. I keep remembering what Werner von Braun said about the government playing the "alien card" to create support for the weaponization of space. Maybe Bushman, near death, was running one last play "for the team".

I'm going to listen later to what he had to say but I'm sceptical of anything that comes out of the milieu that he worked in. Maybe I've become too jaded.
edit on 24-10-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

link   

Ah yes the technology.

Maybe because what you call common sense belongs to our RESTRICTED knowledge?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: FearYourMind

Assuming that the alien had not died recently and rigor mortis had yet to set in, the eyes could still open and shut while people are moving the head around.

Forget the eyes.

A body such as that would be crushed in Earths atmosphere. Probably implode on itself.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

What are you basing that on? Size?

Take a look at some of the creatures that we have that reside in the extreme depths of the ocean. Some are quite small and frail looking, yet can withstand the 1,000 of pounds of pressure per square inch just fine, where as you and I would be crushed to a pulp.

Size doesn't indicate atmospheric pressure. If anything, size would be indicative of two things:

Gravity and Atmospheric Composition.

It's been suggested that life in low gravity environments would result in large sized creatures, and vice versa for high gravity environment: short, squat sized creatures.

Fossil records show that at a time when the Earth had a very high oxygen content, plants and insects grew to very large sizes compared to what they are today. If the "alien" were real, and it's biology similar to ours, it might be that it's home planet has a much lower oxygen content.

Not that I'm buying into this picture being the real McCoy.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

then right after that he talked about how they are now working with the Russian's and Chinese

It might explain how the US came to hand out our ports to the chinese and borrow from them and ignore human rights issues like never before among other odd things.

Remember this story :-)
www.veteranstoday.com...

UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morg234
a reply to: OrionsGem

Thats actually a perfect explanation for the technology boom in the last 150 years! Lasers, Mircrochips, all could have come from declassified ET tech...

Not at all given that was a global and expectedly exponential advance...

Yes but where did we hear of this expectation? You know the changes from after WW2 after the first computers came out it was a crazy fast change, this world is not even the same one I was born in.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm calling a major overdose of bs !
To all debunkers !
Why would he damage a great proud lifetime of work for the sake of a YouTube video !
If the debunkers spent time digging in there own field then debunking others !
Then maybe they will get somewhere !
If this was a closed case it would of drifted by with a couple of replies !
I believe debunkers have a big religious reason to debunk !
Ps I hate the god squad !

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
To all debunkers !
Why would he damage a great proud lifetime of work for the sake of a YouTube video !

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Ah yes the technology.

The Monty Python Team could use a fair bit of this thread for new material.

hmmmn. If you read the OPs comments in that funny French accent, it could work..

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!"

I can see the fish dance sketch in my mind right now, but using the Alien doll instead of a fish.

edit on 24-10-2014 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
a reply to: Parthin

That man had ZERO signs or symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer's. And yes, I'm totally qualified to make that assessment.
Normal signs of aging when recalling certain memories? Yes. That's normal and you, or anyone for that matter, should be so lucky to have a mind like that when you're almost 80 years old.
Unless you know what your talking about, don't just offer up a terrible and life stealing disease to debunk a thread on ATS. It's very disheartening and insensitive to those who actually have a loved one with either, just FYI.

ahh...missed your post. I would be interested in hearing more about how you ruled that out. I mean that because I have no idea

All my years working in health care, caring for people with both Alzheimer's and dementia, makes me pretty well qualified to rule it out in this situation...

People with dementia or Alzheimer's couldn't put together a video and presentation like Bushman did in the OP.

Not even with a lot of coaching and cue cards...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
To all debunkers !

Perhaps he knew death was comming and he asked a trushed friend to document his secrets with before the end
edit on 24-10-2014 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: funbox

There are some differences but also enough similarity to not just solely assume its a coincidence.

I still think its more reasonable to believe that someone took an alien prop and modified it a bit than that being an actual Alien.

Then you would have to assume that either this esteemed scientist is stupid or a liar correct?
web.archive.org...://boydbushman.com/Home.php

I would have to first assume that he's an esteemed scientist.

Why the unqualified source accessed through the "wayback machine"?

Just added that because someone asked for it. I thought we had all agreed he is who he says he is.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

This thing arrived from it's own planet in 45 minutes. That's a red flag from the off.

Lol I feel sorry for people who think like this, someday you are going to be shocked.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

This thing arrived from it's own planet in 45 minutes. That's a red flag from the off.

Lol I feel sorry for people who think like this, someday you are going to be shocked.

I am already shocked.

Shocked that people actually believe this rubbish.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I am already shocked.

Shocked that people actually believe this rubbish.

If it weren't for a guy called Galileo Galilei, you would still believe that our planet is flat and that the Sun revolves around the Earth! ROFL So, who's simplistic and ignorant here?

I bet you would be shocked about it too...

edit on 24-10-2014 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join