It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
That's obviously your photobucket account since it's a private album. So how about some more pics? How about pics of the hands on that doll? How about pics of the back of the head?

Not my account. Just something that came up when I Googled "dead alien." Sorry.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: FearYourMind
Wow. Those are exactly the same. This has to be a hoax.

originally posted by: OrionsGem
a reply to: FearYourMind

Nope they are not the same. Educate yourself before screaming hoax.

Seriously?

They are identical within normal production variance.

Admit it... if it still had the SKU sticker on it you'd still claim it's a real alien.

Still I would be willing to bet there are whole departments in government to specifically debunk when info leaks they go into action. If an top secret plane photo appears online a toy plane like it may appear I would expect this kind of covering up.
edit on 24-10-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Still I would be willing to bet there are whole departments in government to specifically debunk when info leaks they go into action. If an top secret plane photo appears online a toy plane like it may appear I would expect this kind of covering up.

Their record of controlling leaks isn't the greatest.

You give them waaay too much credit. Maybe back in the Cold War days, but not now.

I think allowing CT'ers to speculate is the best and most cost effective form of obfuscation.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: funbox

There are some differences but also enough similarity to not just solely assume its a coincidence.

I still think its more reasonable to believe that someone took an alien prop and modified it a bit than that being an actual Alien.

Then you would have to assume that either this esteemed scientist is stupid or a liar correct?
web.archive.org...://boydbushman.com/Home.php

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: Cerdofuego
Hi, just giving my two cents here. First off, many thanks to Funbox for his diligence in trying to separate fact from fiction. Now onto my reason for posting. While I find the overall similarities between the two aliens striking, I noticed something odd in Boyd's pictures in this video:

Around the 00:40 mark a picture is shown of the alien's head lying on it's right side. At the 00:44 mark, another picture of the alien in the same pose from the same angle is shown. Yet if you compare the left eye of the alien in both pictures you notice that the eye in the first picture is WAY MORE OPENED than in the second one! How can this be a prop if the (skin around) the eye can move in this way? Also, could this alien still be alive because of this? Very anxious to hear your thoughts on this.

CerdoFuego

I have stated repeatedly that the alien in the video is moving his eyes. the eyes are in different positions in different photographs the skeptics cannot explain so they simply ignore and continue to shovel their hogwash.

I have yet to see an explanation for the moving eyes

Really are you confusing the highlight in the eye caused by the light source for movement

I believe he is referring to the eyes that are half shut in one pic while open in another.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

There are some differences but also enough similarity to not just solely assume its a coincidence.

I still think its more reasonable to believe that someone took an alien prop and modified it a bit than that being an actual Alien.

Then you would have to assume that either this esteemed scientist is stupid or a liar correct?

I would have to first assume that he's an esteemed scientist.

Why the unqualified source accessed through the "wayback machine"?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

is enough similiraty that they might have started with the walmart prop

have we yet verified there was such a doll at kmart? It seems really necessary to have that verified first of all.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

I would have to first assume that he's an esteemed scientist.

Why the unqualified source accessed through the "wayback machine"?

try this:

copy paste the first and the second link together;

web.archive.org/web/20130608005034/

boydbushman.com...

this is the content of the link:

CLASSIFICATIONS: PROGRAM MANAGER & SENIOR SCIENTIST
(TOP SECRET CLEARANCE)

EXPERIENCE:

Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, 1986 to 2000 (and present consultant), Mr. Bushman has participated in Advanced Aircraft Concepts as a member of the technical team. He has conducted European Theater Tactical Fighter performance analysis, coordinated customer interface and development performance concepts. He developed laser, electro-optical sensor, and power systems. He developed and taught analysis courses. Several million-dollar contracts were obtained directly from him. Bushman holds 26 US Patents and classified Patents.

Texas Instruments, 1979-1987, Mr. Bushman worked on the development of laser guided smart bombs, Tank Mounted Infrared FLIR systems, focal plane arrays and GPS Systems all of which are currently deployed as major components of Tactical Land Air and Sea systems.

From 1976 to 1979 Mr. Bushman was a Manager at Parsons International of Iran, Mexico and then Louisiana with the U.S. department of Energy's Strategic Oil Reserve Program. He managed a division of Trans Universal Finance Company in Southern California. Funding was obtained for high multimillion dollar projects.

At Hughes Aircraft (Now Ratheon), 1968-1976, Mr. Bushman was the Manager/Technical Liaison officer to the Infrared Sensor Division (SBRC Santa Barbara Research Center). He was involved in technical description and financial disbursement. Systems were deployed to aircraft and satellite systems.

At Electro-Optical Systems (Now Ratheon), 1966-1968 as Program manager, he developed and produced Night Vision Image Intensifier Systems for military night operations. These are similar to night vision goggles used by pilots. Mr. Bushman achieved sustained production of hundreds of units per month.

1963-1966, General Dynamics (Pomona), he coordinated the analysis, test and development producing the Redeye (Now Stinger Missile). The development and testing was achieved in concert with Sidewinder Missile Development team at China Lake Test Facility in California. Mr. Bushman coordinated the computer based operations analysis and system performance analysis for missile development and manufacture.

Here are 3 of his 26 filed patents from the US Patent Office:

1. #6,028,434 100% Test Computer Printed circuits emit ultraviolet frequencies which identify its correct or defective operation. Only 1% to 10% are now tested.

2. #5,999,652 THREAT WARNING - Detection of aircraft and missile plume.

3. #5,982,180 TESLA LIGHTNING - A 500,000 volt, low current strike will trace directly through soil to landmines. Mapping the strike identifies the mine.

edit on 24-10-2014 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: Cerdofuego
Hi, just giving my two cents here. First off, many thanks to Funbox for his diligence in trying to separate fact from fiction. Now onto my reason for posting. While I find the overall similarities between the two aliens striking, I noticed something odd in Boyd's pictures in this video:

Around the 00:40 mark a picture is shown of the alien's head lying on it's right side. At the 00:44 mark, another picture of the alien in the same pose from the same angle is shown. Yet if you compare the left eye of the alien in both pictures you notice that the eye in the first picture is WAY MORE OPENED than in the second one! How can this be a prop if the (skin around) the eye can move in this way? Also, could this alien still be alive because of this? Very anxious to hear your thoughts on this.

CerdoFuego

I have stated repeatedly that the alien in the video is moving his eyes. the eyes are in different positions in different photographs the skeptics cannot explain so they simply ignore and continue to shovel their hogwash.

I have yet to see an explanation for the moving eyes

Really are you confusing the highlight in the eye caused by the light source for movement

I believe he is referring to the eyes that are half shut in one pic while open in another.

So it is being inferred that this " Alien " was actually still alive when those photographs where supposedly taken.

What a sheer coincidence it is that the atmospheric pressure on Earth is identical to the Aliens home planet. Looking at how frail that " body " appears it would have no chance of surviving Earths atmosphere.

If people really believe this is not a hoax ( which it is ) you need to look into the science of the matter. Forget fake photo's, dolls etc.

This thing arrived from it's own planet in 45 minutes. That's a red flag from the off.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

So it is being inferred that this " Alien " was actually still alive when those photographs where supposedly taken.

What a sheer coincidence it is that the atmospheric pressure on Earth is identical to the Aliens home planet. Looking at how frail that " body " appears it would have no chance of surviving Earths atmosphere.

If people really believe this is not a hoax ( which it is ) you need to look into the science of the matter. Forget fake photo's, dolls etc.

This thing arrived from it's own planet in 45 minutes. That's a red flag from the off.

you're not accounting for the incredible technology that the aliens have. I would even bet that those "toys" at Kmart are really aliens in a suspended state.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Not really . its also possible that he was fooled by someone else who provided him the photos which doesn't necessarily make him stupid? Or perhaps he was tasked by the military to purposely be misleading ?

Not really following you point?
edit on 491031America/ChicagoFri, 24 Oct 2014 14:49:16 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Point being, this could easily be made by humans and without further evidence to corroborate this is an alien, it's human made.

It would be nice if we could see a picture of the back of the doll also because I would not see any reason for them to include the veins in the head, that seems more detail than the rest.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Assuming that the alien had not died recently and rigor mortis had yet to set in, the eyes could still open and shut while people are moving the head around.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Assuming that the alien had not died recently and rigor mortis had yet to set in, the eyes could still open and shut while people are moving the head around.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

you're not accounting for the incredible technology that the aliens have. I would even bet that those "toys" at Kmart are really aliens in a suspended state.

Ah yes the technology.

The " Spacecraft " looks like it would have a problem getting out of Earths atmosphere, let alone traveling across interstellar space.

Last time i saw a spacecraft such as that, was a reflection of a lampshade in a window.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
a reply to: OrionsGem
What's with your extreme defensiveness and immature "LOL... Next... Fail" derision towards anyone who doesn't support your belief in this video? You're responding emotionally and not intelligently.

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Interesting difference in the eye it also seems more lifelike than the doll, also the ear hole on the right seems to go in for real and the left does not seem to. Anyone find the doll other than the same one always offered from the same guy on the former threads?
edit on 24-10-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Just for some Halloween fun:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Forget the eyes.

A body such as that would be crushed in Earths atmosphere. Probably implode on itself.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RUSSO

Thanks. The source is apparently boydbushman.com.

Like I said...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

is enough similiraty that they might have started with the walmart prop

have we yet verified there was such a doll at kmart? It seems really necessary to have that verified first of all.

No and I agree, also the date that doll would have been created would be nice to know. However, thinking about it , I'm not so sure if it would put an end to the argument or not.

If the doll was created before the film then I would be more suspicious as a hoax than if the doll was created after the video. My gut (which means little) says that the prop was created later than the guys video.I have no evidence to back it up , besides the look of the film and the conditions of those prop aliens.

However, regardless when the alien prop was created it could be argued that the prop was created to take away credibility from the gentleman on the video. Perhaps TPTB found out he was going to release the story and they talked to him and saw the picture so they purposely made the fake prop to discredit him. Or he released the story and they purposely made the doll to resemble his Alien to challenge his credibility?

I would find the timing more interesting if the prop and the story were made released near the same time line. In addition, I would like to know more about the company that created the Alien prop , how they came up with the design and why they created it?

Also the other pictures will also be important. If the other pictures have to many coincidence as well than I think its not looking good for him.

edit on 081031America/ChicagoFri, 24 Oct 2014 15:08:38 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join