It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:31 PM
Somebody should make a video to prove its real.

Give it to me, so I can kick it like a football, and if it explodes on contact, and I have it guts and blood on my cleats it was the real deal.
edit on 24-10-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:34 PM
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

The press soon realized that this story was an almost exact duplicate of a scene in the 1944 film A Wing and a Prayer. Reagan had apparently retained the facts but forgotten their source.

Of course the press would never think how many heroic happenings like this were made into movies or parts of movies did it ever occur i wonder to them that his memory could have been true regardless of the film...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:34 PM
a reply to: Bilk22

Young people can have mental health issues. My dad is 95. Failing health but sharp as a tack. He remembers things I don't at 54. So yes, they're mutually exclusive.

wow 95! my dad is 87 and sharp too. Mutually exclusive just means that they can't happen together. The too can happen together and can sometimes be related. really not my point or yours either I don't think.

All I am trying to say is that it can't be ruled out nor can it really be diagnosed from the info we have. Not that I know . Which is why I am curious about how to do that. Regan had it while in office and was able to hide it. Which is fascinating to me.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:38 PM

originally posted by: draknoir2
Looking for a Boyd Bushman bio that doesn't come from a CT or UFO-related site. Even the Wiki bio has been flagged for factual accuracy and lack of citation.

The magnet focusing patent checks out, but that is no real indication of his status at Lockheed Martin [the assignee]. Pretty much anything developed by their engineering staff of perceived value, present or future, would be patented.

I've been through the process myself a few times, and I'm no wizard and haven't worked anywhere that approaches the Skunkworks level.
edit on 24-10-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:39 PM

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: aynock
a reply to: OrionsGem

i'm sure you'll find it educational

Could you perhaps move on to another subject this is all you have been stuck on throughout the thread...I at least read your link...done how about another thought on the whole matter..denying ignorance and all.

no problem - the picture looks almost identical to the shop prop to me

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:45 PM

I have to say it was entertaining, however I call BS on this one.

To many contradictions throughout the interview.

Two biggie's for me were.

1) An fighter pilot shot down the UFO, but later in the interview said that while reverse engineering the UFO "The UFO protected itself and they lost 19 people" Seriously!

So a WWII fighter pilot can somehow get a lucky shot off on a vastly superior UFO, but then the UFO protects itself while reverse engineers work on it?

2) When he spoke about how the Russian's and Chinese were after the technology, then right after that he talked about how they are now working with the Russian's and Chinese

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:46 PM
I have watched just a tad bit of the vid.
Did he not say he "HAD a Friend that worked in area 51?"

His working at Lockheed Martin, seems legit...
His patents are legit... thus far.

SO there is truth in the pudding as it were.
Now if the rest checks out... WO
If not, then so be it. Great story any way you slice it.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:47 PM

originally posted by: amicktd

Unsure if these photos are legit or not. I've dealt Top Secret/SCI documents in the military and in my experience it would be very difficult to sneak off site with any of these documents. Not to mention spending the rest of eternity in prison if caught. But, even though these documents I dealt with were at some of the highest classifications. They would be child's play compared to this. Each document at the classification level I dealt with was serialized and locked in a SCIF. I could only image the handling procedures when regarding something of this magnitude. Now I'm not saying these are fakes, just wanted to give a different perspective on the whole thing in general. Thanks for the share OP

What years? What about top brass taking some photos? Clearly things were not all that orderly at least in the roswell stuff.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:49 PM

originally posted by: oldetimehockey4
A search showed that a Boyd Bushman, aged 78, resided in Lewisville, TX, Tucson, AZ, and Fort Worth, TX, for what it's worth.

I'm not up to speed on proximities to research facilities.

Fort Worth, TX has a Lockheed facility.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:51 PM

Thats actually a perfect explanation for the technology boom in the last 150 years! Lasers, Mircrochips, all could have come from declassified ET tech...

Not at all given that was a global and expectedly exponential advance...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:52 PM

originally posted by: Septimus

There is actually a member on here named spikedmilk (gallery owner), and that image was featured in two different threads in ATS history back in 2008. Apparently it has made it's way back into the limelight as evidence of alien existence once more.

2008 thread on dead Greys

Another 2008 thread on 'secret' docs
You can see the head, as well as the torso in those threads. I'd say this story is bullocks after looking at the whole body and comparing it to the images provided. They could have easily been taken back in 1997, when the proposed Kmart prop was first sold.

From that thread

I assure you that one is pure latex, foam and wire. Straight from K-Mart around Halloween in '97 (notice the wear on my "alien model"). But I'm pretty sure they are the same make.

So again that person did not show the Kmart link just photos, could it be the same pictures are being used to debunk any place these pictures come out? As the OP stated the pictures are not quite the same as the alleged "KMart doll". All of the videos and links are gone from all of the threads except his doll. Interesting over time the same photos used to debunk and really did put an end to various threads with the same photos i assume as they are gone i can't be sure.

If this scientist was given the pictures maybe others were also.
edit on 24-10-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:56 PM

originally posted by: Morg234

Thats actually a perfect explanation for the technology boom in the last 150 years! Lasers, Mircrochips, all could have come from declassified ET tech...

Not at all given that was a global and expectedly exponential advance...

Agreed. In 1890, sure people were riding horses.

And other people were building large steam-powered battleships with electromechanical artillery computers, phonographs and electrical generators.

Even as men stepped on the Moon, plenty of people on earth still rode a horse.

It's not at all surprising there was an immense leap in technology in that period because of an immense leap in fundamental science: after all the laws of electromagnetism had just been finally understood and a huge commercial industry was getting under way, and the atomic theory of matter and chemistry had finally been cracked at a fundamental scientific level, and by 1890 mechanical technology & production, thanks to decades of engines, was a mature discipline. Electromagnetism and chemistry lead the 20th century advances.

The next decades saw discovery of quantum mechanics and relativity, funadamental physics.

But yes the most important 100 years of science were 1850 to 1950, going from only a few things understood to almost everything.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:03 PM

originally posted by: kauskau
the only thing that makes me sceptical: why only photograph the hand...the foot...not the whole body at once..

I made the assumption that each part of the anatomy was photographed separately and also the whole, as it seems it would likely be and he only has a few of the pictures.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:07 PM

originally posted by: QuietSpeech

Fun thread to read, S&F for entertainment value.

On his Wiki page, it mentions that he was involved with Lockheeds Skunk Works. On amazon he was involved with the video "From here to Andromeda". There is even a little bio on his career.

On the Tributes site it states he was survived by his wife Mary no mention of children. I don't know how bad people would want information but she could be a source regarding the man, probably the best one out there. I imagine he had all kinds of quirks.

I am behind on the thread catching up so if no one added this yet if so sorry for the duplicate.

Boyd adored his wife, Mary Ellen, who survives him. His children were each prized. Kym (Larry) Whitecar, KaLynn (Mark) Herpel, Tracy (Steve) Portz, Jennifer (Jon deceased) Caruso, Bryan (Christina) Bushman, and Joshua (Karen) Bushman; as well as 20 grandchildren and five great grandchildren. Additionally, he leaves two cherished sisters Patty (Fred) Nielson, and Janene (Larry) Richins.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:09 PM

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: Cerdofuego
Hi, just giving my two cents here. First off, many thanks to Funbox for his diligence in trying to separate fact from fiction. Now onto my reason for posting. While I find the overall similarities between the two aliens striking, I noticed something odd in Boyd's pictures in this video:

Around the 00:40 mark a picture is shown of the alien's head lying on it's right side. At the 00:44 mark, another picture of the alien in the same pose from the same angle is shown. Yet if you compare the left eye of the alien in both pictures you notice that the eye in the first picture is WAY MORE OPENED than in the second one! How can this be a prop if the (skin around) the eye can move in this way? Also, could this alien still be alive because of this? Very anxious to hear your thoughts on this.

I have stated repeatedly that the alien in the video is moving his eyes. the eyes are in different positions in different photographs the skeptics cannot explain so they simply ignore and continue to shovel their hogwash.

I have yet to see an explanation for the moving eyes

Really are you confusing the highlight in the eye caused by the light source for movement

edit on 24-10-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

Apperently this Alien is also a Peeping Tom.

Around the 12's Mark you can also see him do the impossible to recreate special effects of blinking.

edit on 241031America/ChicagoFri, 24 Oct 2014 14:24:34 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

originally posted by: OrionsGem
a reply to: interupt42

Come back when you have IDENTICAL photos of a prop.

until then you have NO ARGUMENT and NO PROOF of a hoax. Thanks for trying tho.

Actually the fact that the very same photo of a supposed Kmart doll is used in threads to debunk this over and over may actually go toward the other side of the coin. I find it really suspicious, it seems to be the only thing that remains of the other threads and keeps coming back.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:11 PM

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: funbox

now that I see the hands and feet , hmm yes , it does look too similar to disregard

a few more shots were a great help

Yep. The feet are the clincher.

Nice job. Picture of supposed "alien" had prop written all over it to me from the get go. Add a little wear and tear to it, maybe burn it a little, also do the same to make the photos look old, and you have a story that convinces those that are too open minded.

the alien photos are debunked imho. As for the rest of the story, still unsure, but if the meat of the story is fake, the trimmings are likely to be fake as well.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:15 PM

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: JesperA

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

originally posted by: maryhinge
i still have the last one to watch later
but my first impression to me is that he is telling the truth

I think he was involved somewhere with something, but my feeling is that he is a BS artist. He speaks in a lot of generalities.

Think about it - he is testing pieces of a "UFO", yet he has pictures of an actual one, and asked an alien to take pictures of the inside, and of his home planet? Baloney. Why were they testing? Why didn't they just ask them for the specs and be done with it? The whole thing just smacks of bull***ttery to me.

Yeah "think about it", how many F-22 fighter pilots would be able to provide a foreign (alien) captor with a full spec sheet, let alone all the manufacturing processes needed to build the craft? I bet you none would be able to do so, especially not the software.

USA (at area 51) reverse engineered some russian airplanes, so even stuff from the same planet needs to be reverse engineered so how do you figure that a craft from a totally different planet with technology never seen before doesn't need to be reversed engineered?

Part of qualifying as a military pilot in an airframe is to memorize things like the hydraulic system and circuit board and all of the various systems. They might not be able to tell you about metallurgy, but they certainly can give details on how the aircraft works and is put together

Nope, that only answers what and where, not why and how. Any pilot can identify the engine obviously but how many knows the channel that the FADEC system uses for each and every LVDT sensor, which hz they operate in, which voltage range they operate in, which circuit board module the FADEC uses for those sensors, does a high voltage from the LVDT represent a max or min position etc etc. That was only one example and every aircraft is build with thousands and thousands of components and those components by themselves is build with countless number of nuts, bolts, circuits, wires and so on.

It is very easy to identify individual parts, but it is impossible for 1 person to know every in and outs of every part that makes up an aircraft, dissect even the most mundane component and you will find countless of different properties, variables and parameters, hence the need for reverse engineering.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:16 PM

originally posted by: troof
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I'm pretty sure he is dead now and probably knew that would be the case soon. So he had nothing to lose by declaring his TS status.

Also what planet name would you have found more credible? I can imagine you still would have said it sounded like "a cheap SF novel from the 1930s". And how is it absurd that it is mentioned?

I don't think he sounded senile or drunk either. He sounded like he was an old man telling anecdotes from years ago. Possibly things he hadn't experienced first hand and maybe his colleagues have told him. Unless you have a written speech prepared, people do generally fumble a bit when telling a story.

In college I used to have talks with my Chem professor, he sounded just like as did my anthropology prof. as do many scientists when you talk with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>