It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Frail health and mental health are two very different things.

how so? They aren't mutually exclusive.

If you see his interview at a younger age, he was certainly quirky, but he didn't appear to have mental health issues.

true. I have seen earlier interviews. The content was somewhat different if I recall.

Even so, there is no way to rule out some age related issues and how much of that is at play here.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: aynock
a reply to: OrionsGem

the motto of this site is 'deny ignorance' - i think that's good advice

in that spirit i'd advise you again to read the link

The answer is effect..correct? If there is effect you can't use the term, "has nothing to do with".
....anti-gravity effect
physics.stackexchange.com...

Gravitomagnetism is a widely used term referring specifically to the kinetic effects of gravity, in analogy to the magnetic effects of moving electric charge

thank you Char-Lee. I knew i wasn't crazy!

OG

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: aynock

i'm sure you'll find it educational

Could you perhaps move on to another subject this is all you have been stuck on throughout the thread...I at least read your link...done how about another thought on the whole matter..denying ignorance and all.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

wasn't that meant to be directed at me ?

funbox

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Another laughable attempt... want a cookie?

attempt at what?

please stop with the retard act.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Where those photos would have been developed and how if they have any type of official markings.

As far as this goes I would think most airbases at least had their own darkrooms, in those days I had my own at home, many people did and do.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesperA

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

originally posted by: maryhinge
i still have the last one to watch later
but my first impression to me is that he is telling the truth

I think he was involved somewhere with something, but my feeling is that he is a BS artist. He speaks in a lot of generalities.

Think about it - he is testing pieces of a "UFO", yet he has pictures of an actual one, and asked an alien to take pictures of the inside, and of his home planet? Baloney. Why were they testing? Why didn't they just ask them for the specs and be done with it? The whole thing just smacks of bull***ttery to me.

Yeah "think about it", how many F-22 fighter pilots would be able to provide a foreign (alien) captor with a full spec sheet, let alone all the manufacturing processes needed to build the craft? I bet you none would be able to do so, especially not the software.

USA (at area 51) reverse engineered some russian airplanes, so even stuff from the same planet needs to be reverse engineered so how do you figure that a craft from a totally different planet with technology never seen before doesn't need to be reversed engineered?

Part of qualifying as a military pilot in an airframe is to memorize things like the hydraulic system and circuit board and all of the various systems. They might not be able to tell you about metallurgy, but they certainly can give details on how the aircraft works and is put together

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
No they're not laughable. I think you just don't want to see it. Look again.
What's the investment in believing this guy. Why can't this be one big hoax? a reply to: OrionsGem

I am not ruling out this could be a hoax.

HOWEVER

NOTHING HAS BEEN PRESENTED PROVING THIS IS A HOAX.

what has been presented are laughable attempts at debunking that makes me chuckle like a madman.

OG

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
When did he receive the pictures? Before or after the toy model was made (approx. 1997)?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I don't buy this for a second but it's kinda fun I guess.
If it entertains people and keeps them distracted, job done

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

This is why i come here. Out of thousands of posts of junk sometimes you comd across the good stuff...thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Frail health and mental health are two very different things.

how so? They aren't mutually exclusive.

If you see his interview at a younger age, he was certainly quirky, but he didn't appear to have mental health issues.

true. I have seen earlier interviews. The content was somewhat different if I recall.

Even so, there is no way to rule out some age related issues and how much of that is at play here.

Young people can have mental health issues. My dad is 95. Failing health but sharp as a tack. He remembers things I don't at 54. So yes, they're mutually exclusive.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
OK so skimmed through the thread and have seen the comparisons of the toy/model and the 'alien' presented by the hoaxer in the OP.
This is a hoax, for sure.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

now that I see the hands and feet , hmm yes , it does look too similar to disregard

a few more shots were a great help

funbox

Yep. The feet are the clincher.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Having passed through the phase of being intellectually flabbergasted by the lack of critical thinking presented here and throwing up a little in my mouth at the very crude and unnecessary insults flung at some members in what appears to be a hysteria brought on by a need to protect an almost religious belief system in crisis from the steady stream of logic assailing it, I was surprised to find myself totally engrossed, fascinated, and highly entertained after all.

Absolutely psycho-sociologically fascinating. This is a text book example here. Can it be cured or is it terminal?

Boyd Bushman is the perfect subject, too, I think, because he is a nice guy with credentials and there are items and theories that have to be explored before making an openminded decision.

edit on 24-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

indeed , but then you could argue that it was a very good replica, but then does he actually say he took these photos of the alien , to my recollection he doesn't say, so it is possible that he was fed them to discredit his death bed story on its release..

hmm are we being played?

funbox

edit on 24-10-2014 by funbox because: no i in wolf

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goldcurrent
I'm always astounded (when I actually have the inclination to endure this site) to see people hanging out in the Alien/UFO forum of a site called 'AboveTopSecret.com', and immediately, almost knee jerkingly, telling the folks to 'move along, nothing to see here'. I mean this interview is of a man who did top secret research for DECADES, for top defense military contractors, and he's showing pictures of UFO's and Aliens!?! Yeah, we get posters who's vocabulary entirely entails LOLZ!! Dat s%^& it fake yo! That's the jist of it. I'm just curious to why they even bother? Even if Bushman is yanking some chain, there's no indication he's being disingenuous. It's more fun to discuss the possibilities of his message; cheap energy, propulsion systems, clandestine aircrafts, and yes...aliens. Why all the buzzkill? Why do these people even bother to hang out here???

The ramifications of anti-gravity research has the opportunity to benefit mankind. Take the aliens out of the equation and there is still the bleak realization that companies like LM are suppressing technology for the betterment of mankind. Or maybe you like that your 2014 V6 F-150 still gets the same gas mileage as the 1914 V6 Model T?

It sure would be good, if people understood the term they use so often "deny ignorance". the term would dictate we discuss and search and think...

I am wondering about the man's family, the wife will be totally attacked for information wherever she goes, so I am inclined to think this man, who was not a dummy has purpose in showing us these few blurry pictures. I also believe he would not be the kind of Man to go against any signed nondisclosure papers even on his deathbed unless instructed to do so.
Now if he were instructed to finally divulge something of what he has seen in his career it may be a blast for him to do so, I can certainly imagine myself in those shoes.

This man strikes me (and I am really good at reading people) as honest, a nice person so what we have is one more person of calabar allowed to speak as though he was just doing of his own will because his death is near.

Revelations include the influence and utilization of alien technology by such defense contractors as McDonnell Douglas and Lockheed-Martin, including the now shocking death-bed revelation by former secret “Skunkworks” director, Ben Rich, that “Extraterrestials and UFOs are REAL.”

some listed here
thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...

Dying, Senior CIA Agent, Confesses to UFO Cover-up & Scandal.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I'd also bet this old dude walked down to the photo place and just dropped them off like they were pics of his grandson's birthday party.

I think this is entirely possible, they are blurry could be anything I don't think anyone would worry about someone seeing them. They could also be as I said before copies sent to develope from inhouse military photos someone taking the negatives of the worst of the shots and keeping them., sharing them with other top secret clearance personnel like Boyd.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

It has been shown that anyone can have a patent. I am unaware if any of his patents have been shown to work or if they are even useful to us on any level.

I assume if everything he came up with was junk he would not have been a Senior Scientist at Lockheed.

The moment the motto here changes to "just believe" I will close my account and you guys can have at it.

True that is why each interested person needs to search for all answers we are capable of getting and that way they will be distilled here down to what we can know and what we can't at this point.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: draknoir2

indeed , but then you could argue that it was a very good replica, but then does he actually say he took these photos of the alien , to my recollection he doesn't say, so it is possible that he was fed them to discredit his death bed story on its release..

hmm are we being played?

funbox

I would say it's a photo of the same or similar model commercially available prop in the other photos. Whether he knew this I cannot say. Either he did, didn't or didn't want to. And whether it's modeled after an actual alien, I also cannot say as there is no proof of the existence of one, while the other can be purchased off ebay. All else is pure speculation.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join