It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: OrionsGem

no worries
ide say that the jaw bone is much wider in the toy model too, the shoulders and upper torso variance speaks for itself

funbox

One is blurrier than the other too. And they are not laid out in the exact same position or photographed from the exact same angle either.

Still close enough to both be props.

lol not close enough at all.

no one has went to prison because they "looked close enough" to the real criminal.

argument fail. Debunk fail. Next!

OG

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Thank you for your kind words.

Regardless if thousands tell a similar story - that does not mean it is THEREFORE true.

What we can observe it that people are really good at creating a story, enhancing it with ever more details up to the point millions tell that story, adding ever more details. The simple story transforms into a realm, a world of it's own in which other related stories can be told. The more gullible - kids mostly - even start believing it. Santaclaus comes to mind.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This seems like a good example of what happens when well meaning investigators (such as many here on ATS) make a critical basic assumption before researching what's behind it. The assumption here is that the pictures are allegedly of an alien from outer space. What if that is exactly what "they" want you to think it is? Then you'll get behind a conspiracy theory and research endlessly and defend it to the death. What better way to keep people from looking in the right direction than to make them believe their intentionally manufactured conspiracy has all the answers?

Homo Futurus

link   

a reply to: interupt42

well if they did it wasn't the prop from walmart.

why would you go to the trouble of altering the dimension of a torso for a hoax?
are their any more pictures of the toy alien ? what do the hands and feet look like ?

more pictures would lead to a far better comparison than just using the head and shoulder shots alone

surely they didn't do one shot for there product description

funbox

This is a link to another ATS thread on the KMart prop. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 73437Fridayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

That explanation doesn't add up in the slightest. Area 51 type of installation and scientists just walking out with a personal stash of photos. Nope that is a crazy thought.

This is the days when the base leader phoned a newspaper with the story of a crashed ship...oh woops...they improvised coffins and had people helping that were not sworn to secrecy all was kaos!

Even today the military is not the smooth machine people think, so yes I believe higher ups would possibly have gotten their own private cameras involved with no problem and some of those were too high up to have them asked for later, some of those photos were probably copied to prove things to friends when they told them their story and who better to show than scientists who are interested in propulsion and such technologies?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

They look identical to me too. Just in one pic the dummy leans left and in the other Its more upright. How can you say these are not identical? They are exactly the same in every detail.
And this guy's supposed alien somehow doesn't look like other pictures of the big eyed aliens found in pop culture.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

or a similarly made replica to cloud the waters, makes me think of all the alien movies that came out after that late 40's time period , talk about a deluge

funbox

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

They look identical to me too. Just in one pic the dummy leans left and in the other Its more upright. How can you say these are not identical? They are exactly the same in every detail.
And this guy's supposed alien somehow doesn't look like other pictures of the big eyed aliens found in pop culture.

they are not identical. Im not going to regurgitate why for you as you can simply scroll back a few pages and see my comparison.

Og

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

a reply to: draknoir2

or a similarly made replica to cloud the waters, makes me think of all the alien movies that came out after that late 40's time period , talk about a deluge

funbox

and a very crude and poorly painted replica at that!

They do not match the original photos and are not identical.

Put down the keyboard before you hurt yourselves folks!

OG

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Thank you its only fair to to treat someone who gives a clear story of his own perception of what could be true or not.
Most of the people I think are identifying and search for answers of what they have experienced themselfs and the intensity of the experience could be that one are.more willing to believe then others will . But that's no crime and should not be criminalised .

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

Simply overlaying two pictures without compensating for perspective - like you did - is misleading. The head is tilted in one picture in one way and differently in the other but you failed to adjust the body size to that. I have to go out now, but when I return in a few hours I will give it a try myself and will present the results here.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

slowed to show theres nothing up the sleaves

the angle of the head is different though. The neck looks longer in the one because the head is tilted back a little.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

well if they did it wasn't the prop from walmart.

Thanks for the overlay although my eyes are hurting staring at it .

I think their is enough similiraty that they might have started with the walmart prop IF it existed prior to the video. The head dimensions look pretty close to me. The lower part of the head besides adding some ears ,makeup and perhaps some additional plastic prop could be made .

why would you go to the trouble of altering the dimension of a torso for a hoax?

To make it more credible than just an over the shelf prop. Depending on the material: applying heat or cold to the body can allow you to shape , stretch or alter its appearance? They could also take and combine different body parts from numerous sources?

are their any more pictures of the toy alien ? what do the hands and feet look like ?

IMO Those are very important question to ask along when was the prop actually made and by whom.

more pictures would lead to a far better comparison than just using the head and shoulder shots alone

Agreed, but from where I stand I can't ignore the similarities as just a coicidence. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and I don't see it in this case, just yet.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

now that I see the hands and feet , hmm yes , it does look too similar to disregard

a few more shots were a great help

funbox

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Maybe the Aliens actually RUN Walmart... They are making these Halloween props and selling them as Disinfo to mislead us as they actually walk in and out of their underground facilities in broad daylight.... I mean have you seen the people going in and out of walmart???? Gotta be aliens....

link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

It doesn't matter what angle the heads in, the torso is not the same size. Tilting the head won't shrink the torso.

Another laughable attempt... want a cookie?

OG

edit on 10-24-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

link   
Lets compare some of the pics.

Here is the prop.

Pics presented by Boyd Bushman

Alien foot

Bushman stated the toes are "webbed"

Alien hand presented by Bushman

Neither the hands or feet seem to match. The ring finger seems much longer on the prop and the fingers of the prop are much fatter.

edit on 24-10-2014 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2014 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
No they're not laughable. I think you just don't want to see it. Look again.
What's the investment in believing this guy. Why can't this be one big hoax? a reply to: OrionsGem

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
a reply to: ForteanOrg
Can you provide the Wayback link? I'd like to see it.

Yes I can. But the software here won't let me insert the URL as a clickable link. But this is the URL,simply copy it and paste it into the browser.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130526094042/http://boydbushman.com/Home.php

Forum software. You gotta love it.
edit on 24-10-2014 by ForteanOrg because: he was tricked by the forum software. But found a way out.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: aynock

the motto of this site is 'deny ignorance' - i think that's good advice

in that spirit i'd advise you again to read the link

The answer is effect..correct? If there is effect you can't use the term, "has nothing to do with".
....anti-gravity effect
physics.stackexchange.com...

Gravitomagnetism is a widely used term referring specifically to the kinetic effects of gravity, in analogy to the magnetic effects of moving electric charge

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join