It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I'm pretty sure he is dead now and probably knew that would be the case soon. So he had nothing to lose by declaring his TS status.

Also what planet name would you have found more credible? I can imagine you still would have said it sounded like "a cheap SF novel from the 1930s". And how is it absurd that it is mentioned?

I don't think he sounded senile or drunk either. He sounded like he was an old man telling anecdotes from years ago. Possibly things he hadn't experienced first hand and maybe his colleagues have told him. Unless you have a written speech prepared, people do generally fumble a bit when telling a story.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind
Wow. Those are exactly the same. This has to be a hoax.

originally posted by: OrionsGem
a reply to: FearYourMind

Nope they are not the same. Educate yourself before screaming hoax.

Seriously?

They are identical within normal production variance.

Admit it... if it still had the SKU sticker on it you'd still claim it's a real alien.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg
Nicely spoken words with lots of grounded doubts.
But there's not a good script for telling the public of the existence of extraterrestrials on earth or other planets other then telling your story then choke in it on your last breath .

If you add up all the officials who came out and tell what's going on in this secret society ,you can make an equation around it and the outcome would be that one of them actually spoke the truth ..then IMHO they probably all do...

peace

edit on 0b44America/ChicagoFri, 24 Oct 2014 10:57:44 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 24 Oct 2014 10:57:44 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Your attempts are laughable. .. admit it.

normal production variance? Lol give me a break!

Where's the rest of your prop pix?

your just grasping at straws really. ..i pity you i really do.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

Come back when you have IDENTICAL photos of a prop.

until then you have NO ARGUMENT and NO PROOF of a hoax. Thanks for trying tho.

OG

The good thing about not taking it personal or not trying to reinforce my own premeditated thoughts is, that I really don't care to come back to proof to you anything nor do I care what you accept as reasonable doubt.

Keep telling everyone their is no similarity between the two and you just might actually believe it yourself.

Good luck to you and your reality.

edit on 591031America/ChicagoFri, 24 Oct 2014 10:59:19 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Maybe someone should overlay the two images. It would be more than a coincidence if the proportions matched exactly.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Maybe someone should overlay the two images. It would be more than a coincidence if the proportions matched exactly.

It would not. Please educate yourself before commenting.

The airbrush overspray on one is not identical to that of the other.

A laughable attempt on your part. I pity you.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

fair enough. . Go ahead and produce a replica version of every body part shown in the video and compare the 2.

don't forget to show a replica doll with the eyes squinting and half closed as in one of the original photos.

Id also like to see a link to the prop being from kmart, and more than one photo of a crudely painted replica, preferably from somewhere other than an ATS members photobucket account.

Go ahead, ill wait.

Till then you have no arguments just like the rest of you armchair debunkers.

sorry. It's true.

OG

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

indeed

they are different
edit

slowed to show theres nothing up the sleaves

funbox
edit on 24-10-2014 by funbox because: mannequin wolves

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Your attempts are laughable. .. admit it.

normal production variance? Lol give me a break!

Where's the rest of your prop pix?

your just grasping at straws really. ..i pity you i really do.

Could you please refrain from ad hominem attacks and focus on arguments?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Had to do a double take...well played

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

indeed

they are different

funbox

very nice! The head is the same size yet the prop body is not the same size!

what say you now genuis debunkers?

anyone? (Cricket chirps fade into night)

thank you very much funbox!

OG

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well, I think his story is "possible".... He seems genuine and seems like he really believes the things he is saying. What caught my attention was mentioning Tooele Utah as the new area 51. So I started poking around on Google Earth and saw quite a few weird things. Forgive me here I don't know how to upload pic's so here's coordinates...
40°33'47.24"N
112° 9'2.12"W

This is in a LARGE quarry. What better place to put top secret things than in plain sight. This looks like a HUGE under ground facility they are in the process of building/burying. Notice what look like huge girders under the tarp and the two areas next to it.

What struck me as odd about this quarry is the fact off the main highway (111) there is a large parking lot. A parking lot in the middle of nowhere. Even more odd is the white busses in the parking lot. The lot has security and allows cars to enter the lot but the road is closed. the buses follow secure roads all the way to this quarry as well as additional structures all on secured roads. Notice another facility to the right of the parking lot also has a check point/gate. notice the military cargo on the tractor trailers and the same white pickups patrolling the roads as the famous ones from area 51. Street view is interesting here as well because its pic's prior to the parking lot and shows what looks like a secured gate area similar to the ones at 51. Remember how the planes brought people into 51 and the white buses transported them also.

40°31'1.30"N
112° 5'52.23"W

Also nearby a firing range? Assume the blue is a marker?
40°33'3.92"N
112°13'56.01"W

I assume it is possible that this could be the beginning of a new area 51?

a reply to: blacktie

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Bilk22

I commented about his age based on appearance. He looked much older to me. I hadn't seen the obit yet.

So how are you ruling out mental health issues again?
Frail health and mental health are two very different things. If you see his interview at a younger age, he was certainly quirky, but he didn't appear to have mental health issues.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Go ahead, ill wait.

Till then you have no arguments just like the rest of you armchair debunkers.

It was just a suggestion and I didn't offer an argument and I'm not going to waste my time doing this. So far I didn't offer my opinion on any of this anyway. However, I have been accused of doing more than that already.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

no worries
ide say that the jaw bone is much wider in the toy model too, the shoulders and upper torso variance speaks for itself

funbox

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

There are some differences but also enough similarity to not just solely assume its a coincidence.

I still think its more reasonable to believe that someone took an alien prop and modified it a bit than that being an actual Alien.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

no worries
ide say that the jaw bone is much wider in the toy model too, the shoulders and upper torso variance speaks for itself

funbox

One is blurrier than the other too. And they are not laid out in the exact same position or photographed from the exact same angle either.

Still close enough to both be props.

edit on 24-10-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

well if they did it wasn't the prop from walmart.

why would you go to the trouble of altering the dimension of a torso for a hoax?
are their any more pictures of the toy alien ? what do the hands and feet look like ?

more pictures would lead to a far better comparison than just using the head and shoulder shots alone

surely they didn't do one shot for there product description

funbox

edit on 24-10-2014 by funbox because: missing wolves

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Seems obvious now that someone attempted to make a replica using the original picture. They do not match and that is clear.
edit on 24-10-2014 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join