It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

How about you compare the photos yourself, before placing yourself in the "easily fooled by debunkers" bin?

the photo of the crudely painted replica prop does not match the original et photos.

Sorry but you've got no proof of a hoax.

OG

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat
It was posted a while back in this about a white craft..Snowflake

Are you referring to "Snow Bird" instead? Never heard of Snowflake.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

There is actually a member on here named spikedmilk (gallery owner), and that image was featured in two different threads in ATS history back in 2008. Apparently it has made it's way back into the limelight as evidence of alien existence once more.

2008 thread on dead Greys

Another 2008 thread on 'secret' docs

You can see the head, as well as the torso in those threads. I'd say this story is bullocks after looking at the whole body and comparing it to the images provided. They could have easily been taken back in 1997, when the proposed Kmart prop was first sold.

edit on 24-10-2014 by Septimus because: added more info

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

So the guy with the "pis or it didn't happen" has dementia? It's sad you choose to character assassinate this man.

how is that character assassination? Based on some comments, its probably a good idea to explore what dementia is and what it isn't. I think its an important thing to understand. How could it not be? Why would you wish remain ignorant on something like this? I linked an article with real information in it so that people can become informed.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Septimus

Sorry but your one crudely painted prop DOES NOT MATCH THE ORIGINAL ET PHOTOGRAPHS.

YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF A HOAX PERIOD.

deal with it.

OG

edit on 10-24-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If there are Russian and Chinese scientists working with Aliens and alien technology at Area 51, then IMO they are stateless researchers, with no formal contact with their native lands, and who have long since past the point of no return. Like their American colleagues, they are probably being very well compensated, have housing in or near Las Vegas, commute daily, and have every aspect of their lives strictly monitored 24/7. The science being studied must be so mindbending, the trade off of personal freedom vs. knowledge was never even a factor.
edit on 24-10-2014 by fockewulf190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

I think we're on the same page here if you couldn't tell.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Wow, they look identical. This looks like an outright hoax now. No offense to the OP, who sincerely offered us a video to look at. The alien photos, which are the only good photos, look just like the K-Mart alien doll. a reply to: interupt42

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
Wow, they look identical. This looks like an outright hoax now. No offense to the OP, who sincerely offered us a video to look at. The alien photos, which are the only good photos, look just like the K-Mart alien doll. a reply to: interupt42

WOW THEY DON'T LOOK IDENTICAL.

how about you put your seeing eyes on and your will clearly see the bruising patterns on the crudely painted prop Do Not Match the original photos.

Sorry but saying things you want to believe does not make them true.

Compare the photos before you post such hogwash.

OG

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Unless you're blind, they actually look quite similar. But hey, believe all you want. It's not like we're supposed to deny ignorance or anything. Gotta love these 'I'm right, and everyone who provides plausible evidence is wrong' threads.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Septimus

Unless you're blind, they actually look quite similar. But hey, believe all you want. It's not like we're supposed to deny ignorance or anything. Gotta love these 'I'm right, and everyone who provides plausible evidence is wrong' threads.

And unless Youre blind they ARE NOT IDENTICAL.

DEBUNK FAIL. sorry it's true.

OG

Ps: the day you post something credible ill let you know. But repeating deny ignorance like a parrot does not debunk anything. Sorry it's true.

edit on 10-24-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Wow. Those are exactly the same. This has to be a hoax.

edit on 24-10-2014 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

I think we're on the same page here if you couldn't tell.

yes i know. .. did i reply to your post by accident? Sowwy

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

Nope they are not the same. Educate yourself before screaming hoax.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

By all means, enlighten me. I see two pics of the same alien. What the heck is going on?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind
I know some screenshots have been provided, but here are some more.

Back of Alien head

Pic from space

Pic of alien's home

UFO

UFOs over Tucson Arizona

UFO taking off

having posted so many photos you should clearly see that the crudely painted prop presented here as a futile debunk attempt does not match the original et photos.

There is only one photo of a crude prop, no link directly to Walmart, and no other angles shot just 1 crudely painted photo from someone's personal photobucket account conveniently named
"walmart alien"

sorry no proof of a hoax here.

OG

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Marked for later enjoyment
Thanks for sharing this
I have a good feeling about this one, we should download and store this video incase if will be shut down

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind

By all means, enlighten me. I see two pics of the same alien. What the heck is going on?

the bruising patterns don't match the original photos, plus in the original the ets eyes are squinting in one pic. The painted prop simply does not match.

OG

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

True. I would like to see pics of this supposed "Walmart Alien" somewhere else other than someones photobucket account. If cropped though, why is it so crystal clear? Was it cropped from the video? This walmart photo appears in a ATS forum from back in 2008 as well. So, where did this photo originate? Has the photo been presented by anyone other than Boyd Bushman?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
It IS something to consider, thank you. a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Yes dementia is a real thing. Apparently Regan had it while he was still in office. That's not character assassination if its true. I'm just not sure HOW you can rule it out even with no signs of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join