It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Scientist's Deathbed Show & Tell!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: OrionsGem

The debunkers will claim that he's a senile and delusional old man, or that with his dying breath, he decided to pull one last practical joke before succumbing to the Great Beyond. All these excuses are of course nonsense.

Dementia is a very real thing. I have no idea if it occurred here, but its something to consider.

Daniel Schacter has written extensively on distortions of memory and the “source confusions” that go with them, and in his book Searching for Memory recounts a well-known story about Ronald Reagan:

In the 1980 presidential campaign, Ronald Reagan repeatedly told a heartbreaking story of a World War II bomber pilot who ordered his crew to bail out after his plane had been seriously damaged by an enemy hit. His young belly gunner was wounded so seriously that he was unable to evacuate the bomber. Reagan could barely hold back his tears as he uttered the pilot’s heroic response: “Never mind. We’ll ride it down together.” The press soon realized that this story was an almost exact duplicate of a scene in the 1944 film A Wing and a Prayer. Reagan had apparently retained the facts but forgotten their source.

Reagan was a vigorous sixty-nine-year-old at the time, was to be president for eight years, and only developed unmistakable dementia in the 1990s. But he had been given to acting and make-believe throughout his life, and he had displayed a vein of romantic fantasy and histrionism since he was young. Reagan was not simulating emotion when he recounted this story—his story, his reality, as he believed it to be—and had he taken a lie detector test (functional brain imaging had not yet been invented at the time), there would have been none of the telltale reactions that go with

www.nybooks.com...
edit on 24-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bishop2199
a reply to: HomerinNC

What would be the motive behind a lengthy preparation process

A retired old man and his mates, with too much time on their hands.

I suppose it lulls away the time.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
a reply to: Parthin

That man had ZERO signs or symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer's. And yes, I'm totally qualified to make that assessment.
Normal signs of aging when recalling certain memories? Yes. That's normal and you, or anyone for that matter, should be so lucky to have a mind like that when you're almost 80 years old.
Unless you know what your talking about, don't just offer up a terrible and life stealing disease to debunk a thread on ATS. It's very disheartening and insensitive to those who actually have a loved one with either, just FYI.

ahh...missed your post. I would be interested in hearing more about how you ruled that out. I mean that because I have no idea
edit on 24-10-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

working hand-in-glove with them on a black project at Area 51 would be unthinkable.

It would also be unthinkable to have your potential enemies building components of your most critical defense system , yet we do.

The American-designed, Chinese-made Actel/Microsemi ProASIC3 A3P250 — commonly known as the PA3 — chip was found by Cambridge researcher, Sergei Skorobogatov, to have a backdoor, or trojan, deliberately built into it

The chip is used in military “weapons, guidance, flight control, networking and communications” hardware, according to Skorobogatov’s report on his findings that was published last weekend. The PA3 is also used in civilian “nuclear power plants, power distribution, aerospace, aviation, public transport and automotive products,” according to Skorobogatov.

defensetech.org...

I also find PUTINS condition on giving assylum to Snowden very interesting

“If he wants to stay here, there is one condition: he has to stop his work aimed at damaging our U.S. partners, no matter how strange this sounds coming from me,” Putin told reporters.

abcnews.go.com...

Not saying its going on as a matter of fact. However, I think there is enough information out there to question our relationship with China,US, and Russia and whether we ARE coordinating together on world policies MORE than we are lead to believe for unknown reasons.
edit on 401031America/ChicagoFri, 24 Oct 2014 08:40:25 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

What would be the motive behind a lengthy preparation process

A retired old man and his mates, with too much time on their hands.

I suppose it lulls away the time.

ah back again to shovel your dreck. Do you ever give up?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The more I re watch the video, the more I feel that he is indeed telling the truth.

Propaganda works like that.

It is important for the US military and government to be seen as having secrets that could include aliens, ergo weapons from "beyond the stars", so that doubt is instilled in the minds of any potential enemies.

And for us to be continually distracted about BS like Area 51 aleeenns, Bigfoot and the Lochness monster for instance, so we don't look too close at the real world.

Now imagine a military contractor that worked his whole life furthering the conquest of the real world by the high tech development of these weapons systems at area 51 giving his last gasp to those ends?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It IS something to consider, thank you. a reply to: ZetaRediculian

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: cuckooold
Or perhaps this could be a controlled disinformation campaign like the systematic propagation of myths by one Richard Doty in the past. His credits include one TV show which was supposed to be some sort of disclosure (strawberry icecream eating EBEs), the mental destruction of Paul Bennewitz, and of course Serpo, which this tale has some similarities with.

For every call that this could be a controlled disclosure, isn't it just as likely (if not more so) that this could be disinformation to throw people off the scent of top secret military technology?

Let me say first that I think Boyd Bushman was a grand old gent and I don't doubt the credentials in his obituary nor the sentiments expressed by the writer who I think was one of the children. I don't think he's a hoaxer. I think he knew some top secret stuff. I also think he was the same sort of believer the OP is.

Someone mentioned a very important word in one of the posts here: Enthusiast. A true blue believer. I wouldn't doubt that he was either shown something by his "contact" or he interpreted stuff in his professional peripheral that reinforced his personal opinion/belief.

Having said that let's look at cuckooold's suggestion. Here's a feller that knows a lot about some secret technology and he likes to talk a lot about anything he can and associate it with extraterrestrials. A mysterious contact feeds him a lot of suspicious materials and gives him the ol' Bennewitz.

Certainly some of the same mythology turns up.

That the sweet old gentleman was hoaxed by a professional to discredit any more down-to-earth slips of secret tech, or by some sick individual seems a worthy concept to keep in mind. It has historical precedence.

He reminds me somewhat of Paul Hellyer.

On the other hand, being openminded, I might mention him as a side note to some topic where the subject matter might converge, but not without a disclaimer.

I don't totally count out all of his info, but I can't put him on the plus side of "For" without more detail than he provided. A marvelous old gent whose musings are grand and worthy of running my imagination entertainingly through the stars, but more than that and we do ufology a disservice.

So you're suggesting that someone set him up 30 or 40 years ago with pics that at the time, he had no real way of disseminating on a mass scale? Those photographs look to be 30 to 40 years old. Is that what you're suggesting? You're also suggesting that they didn't believe him to be trustworthy, yet how many decades did they keep him on?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Same alien, different photos, different story?

Alien from K-Mart?

s58.photobucket.com...

IMO the only questions that needs to be answered before the HOAX Bin we go, is whether the Kmart alien was made before or after his interview? And if the pictures from outerspace can be authenticated or are they copies from man made satellites.

At first I gave him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he isn't lying but instead he was purposely fed some B$ . However, he did say that he gave THEM his camara , and if he is refering to the Aliens as THEM then obviously he is aware that its disinformation.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

originally posted by: Urantia1111

The debunkers will claim that he's a senile and delusional old man, or that with his dying breath, he decided to pull one last practical joke before succumbing to the Great Beyond. All these excuses are of course nonsense.

Dementia is a very real thing. I have no idea if it occurred here, but its something to consider.

Daniel Schacter has written extensively on distortions of memory and the “source confusions” that go with them, and in his book Searching for Memory recounts a well-known story about Ronald Reagan:

In the 1980 presidential campaign, Ronald Reagan repeatedly told a heartbreaking story of a World War II bomber pilot who ordered his crew to bail out after his plane had been seriously damaged by an enemy hit. His young belly gunner was wounded so seriously that he was unable to evacuate the bomber. Reagan could barely hold back his tears as he uttered the pilot’s heroic response: “Never mind. We’ll ride it down together.” The press soon realized that this story was an almost exact duplicate of a scene in the 1944 film A Wing and a Prayer. Reagan had apparently retained the facts but forgotten their source.

Reagan was a vigorous sixty-nine-year-old at the time, was to be president for eight years, and only developed unmistakable dementia in the 1990s. But he had been given to acting and make-believe throughout his life, and he had displayed a vein of romantic fantasy and histrionism since he was young. Reagan was not simulating emotion when he recounted this story—his story, his reality, as he believed it to be—and had he taken a lie detector test (functional brain imaging had not yet been invented at the time), there would have been none of the telltale reactions that go with

www.nybooks.com...
So the guy with the "pis or it didn't happen" has dementia? It's sad you choose to character assassinate this man.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: cuckooold
Or perhaps this could be a controlled disinformation campaign like the systematic propagation of myths by one Richard Doty in the past. His credits include one TV show which was supposed to be some sort of disclosure (strawberry icecream eating EBEs), the mental destruction of Paul Bennewitz, and of course Serpo, which this tale has some similarities with.

For every call that this could be a controlled disclosure, isn't it just as likely (if not more so) that this could be disinformation to throw people off the scent of top secret military technology?

Let me say first that I think Boyd Bushman was a grand old gent and I don't doubt the credentials in his obituary nor the sentiments expressed by the writer who I think was one of the children. I don't think he's a hoaxer. I think he knew some top secret stuff. I also think he was the same sort of believer the OP is.

Someone mentioned a very important word in one of the posts here: Enthusiast. A true blue believer. I wouldn't doubt that he was either shown something by his "contact" or he interpreted stuff in his professional peripheral that reinforced his personal opinion/belief.

Having said that let's look at cuckooold's suggestion. Here's a feller that knows a lot about some secret technology and he likes to talk a lot about anything he can and associate it with extraterrestrials. A mysterious contact feeds him a lot of suspicious materials and gives him the ol' Bennewitz.

Certainly some of the same mythology turns up.

That the sweet old gentleman was hoaxed by a professional to discredit any more down-to-earth slips of secret tech, or by some sick individual seems a worthy concept to keep in mind. It has historical precedence.

He reminds me somewhat of Paul Hellyer.

On the other hand, being openminded, I might mention him as a side note to some topic where the subject matter might converge, but not without a disclaimer.

I don't totally count out all of his info, but I can't put him on the plus side of "For" without more detail than he provided. A marvelous old gent whose musings are grand and worthy of running my imagination entertainingly through the stars, but more than that and we do ufology a disservice.

So you're suggesting that someone set him up 30 or 40 years ago with pics that at the time, he had no real way of disseminating on a mass scale? Those photographs look to be 30 to 40 years old. Is that what you're suggesting? You're also suggesting that they didn't believe him to be trustworthy, yet how many decades did they keep him on?

Lol, photos that look old can be done with one click of the photoshop button.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Same alien, different photos, different story?

Alien from K-Mart?

s58.photobucket.com...

That's obviously your photobucket account since it's a private album. So how about some more pics? How about pics of the hands on that doll? How about pics of the back of the head?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The biggest argument to me for it NOT being a fake prop is that this gentlemen is not attempting to make money off of items or books that he is promoting. We are all familiar with those individuals who cry that the world is ending and promptly suggest that you prepare yourself by buying their unique Bug Out accessories.

Well, this guy is not promoting or selling any product. What would be the motive behind a lengthy preparation process to promote this if he was not getting any profit from it?

For that reason, I am leaning toward it NOT being a hoax.

So long . . . and thanks for all the fish!

Bishop

so far i that prop looks like a recreation from the original leaked photo of the et that's been around for a while. Id like to see details of that prop from the side, but so far i cant find a link to kmart just someone's photobucket.

it really looks like a crudley painted replica of the first photo, im willing to bet the side shots of the prop replica will have much less detail than the original photos.

Sorry your gonna have to do better than post 1 photo from someone's personal photobucket.

very convenient by the way. Nice try!

OG

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

working hand-in-glove with them on a black project at Area 51 would be unthinkable.

It would also be unthinkable to have your potential enemies building components of your most critical defense system , yet we do.

The American-designed, Chinese-made Actel/Microsemi ProASIC3 A3P250 — commonly known as the PA3 — chip was found by Cambridge researcher, Sergei Skorobogatov, to have a backdoor, or trojan, deliberately built into it

The chip is used in military “weapons, guidance, flight control, networking and communications” hardware, according to Skorobogatov’s report on his findings that was published last weekend. The PA3 is also used in civilian “nuclear power plants, power distribution, aerospace, aviation, public transport and automotive products,” according to Skorobogatov.

defensetech.org...

I also find PUTINS condition on giving assylum to Snowden very interesting

“If he wants to stay here, there is one condition: he has to stop his work aimed at damaging our U.S. partners, no matter how strange this sounds coming from me,” Putin told reporters.

abcnews.go.com...

Not saying its going on as a matter of fact. However, I think there is enough information out there to question our relationship with China,US, and Russia and whether we ARE coordinating together on world policies MORE than we are lead to believe for unknown reasons.
Not only have we been doing training ops with the Russians in recent years, we were still selling them industrial technology during the cold war.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

The biggest argument to me for it NOT being a fake prop is that this gentlemen is not attempting to make money off of items or books that he is promoting. We are all familiar with those individuals who cry that the world is ending and promptly suggest that you prepare yourself by buying their unique Bug Out accessories.

Well, this guy is not promoting or selling any product. What would be the motive behind a lengthy preparation process to promote this if he was not getting any profit from it?

For that reason, I am leaning toward it NOT being a hoax.

So long . . . and thanks for all the fish!

Bishop

so far i that prop looks like a recreation from the original leaked photo of the et that's been around for a while. Id like to see details of that prop from the side, but so far i cant find a link to kmart just someone's photobucket.

it really looks like a crudley painted replica of the first photo, im willing to bet the side shots of the prop replica will have much less detail than the original photos.

Sorry your gonna have to do better than post 1 photo from someone's personal photobucket.

very convenient by the way. Nice try!

OG
I agree and that's why I asked for more pics as well. It's also a private photobucket account so one has to wonder where that poster got the link from.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Maybe, just maybe all the puppets we have now days are taken from the Original Creature...?
Very good read all in all.
It was posted a while back in this about a white craft..Snowflake

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

what a sad attempt at debunking! Look closely and you will see that the bruising patterns on the face don't match the prop!

the ets eyes are squinting in one of the photos while the props eyes are wide open!

Clearly a personal photobucket account, probably set up just to debunk this thread.. which is not succesful since the prop is not identical to the original et photos.

Compare the photos for yourselves. Epic debunk fail!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Considering there are a few Area 51 experts that post on ATS every now and then, I`m sort of disappointed none that I know of have posted in this thread.

I would still like to know more about this supposed ship that's going to fall to Terra Firma in an alleged few years. Who put that one up there? Related to the supposed ancient satellite maybe? A couple of hours searching around and I couldn't find anything else even remotely mentioning this.

After watching the 2nd video again where he holds up the board with the triangle pics, the one in the lower right from the cameras point of view is floating around the internet somewhere. If its the one I am thinking of, video is a little blury to make out specific details.

He does bring up Lazar a few times and maybe its worth reviewing what he reveled again, whether you believe the guy or not.

I just stumbled across this from 2007 and mentions this interview.
Bob Lazar tells truth according to Senior Lockheed scientist.

Im thinking about putting together a big timeline of events and happening like this, maybe a chronological account would be easier for some to understand what going on. Might start showing a "bigger picture".

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I know some screenshots have been provided, but here are some more.

Back of Alien head

Pic from space

Pic of alien's home

UFO

UFOs over Tucson Arizona

UFO taking off

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Unsure if these photos are legit or not. I've dealt Top Secret/SCI documents in the military and in my experience it would be very difficult to sneak off site with any of these documents. Not to mention spending the rest of eternity in prison if caught. But, even though these documents I dealt with were at some of the highest classifications. They would be child's play compared to this. Each document at the classification level I dealt with was serialized and locked in a SCIF. I could only image the handling procedures when regarding something of this magnitude. Now I'm not saying these are fakes, just wanted to give a different perspective on the whole thing in general. Thanks for the share OP

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join