It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“No Refusal” Blood Draw Checkpoint Planned for Ohio

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

some hospitals wont do it...and in some states the cop can order them to do it with a warrant and arrest the health worker if they dont....ive seen this where the health worker refused but the officers backed down and just wrote it as a refusal even though the man was unconscious

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

ok sure....but are they gonna skip that and go straight to blood draw even if they suspect alcohol....and im not sure about ohio law but in many states you can refuse the whole test and just take an arrest with higher suspension penalty if you lose the case. Id make em get a warrant every time...

as already stated in my post , the whole "reasonable suspicion" clause is the clencher here, they can use anything.....

And as weve seen when they CAN use anything they WILL use anything......just like in my friends case, they even showed his field sobriety test on the video, for his DEFENSE which showed he passed w out issue.....

Every time something like this is done its used against the people........its already happening in many states....this isnt new...

But it is apalling......

The reason? I agree that drinking and driving or driving under any influence is bad, but lets be honest, its A RACKET.....revenue and control are the driving factors here, under the guise of "protection" just like every other law they have passed to "keep us safe"

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
Send me to jail chief.

I'm not scared. They can shove their needle up their arse.

My blood is mine.

Nobody makes me bleed my own blood, nobody.

You're damn right...LOL

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Ohio, and other states utilizing unethical practices should have certain laws...(do not molest the motorists as they "travel freely") reversed.

A simple way to generate funds,(in oblivious communty) and keep incompetent lawyers practicing law in gainful employment...clogging the courts to boot. Those states voted for certain molestation to occur?

There seems to be a 'blood-type thing' going around?
"Hey, are you drunk?"
"Hey, Been to Africa huh?"

Are they drawing blood, or not in ohio?

Building access and security[edit]
The VeriChip Corporation has marketed the implant as a way to restrict access to secure facilities such as power plants. Microchip scanners would be installed at entrances so locks only work for persons whose chip numbers are entered into the system. Two employees of CityWatcher, an Ohio video surveillance company, had RFID tags injected into their arms in 2007. The workers needed the implants to access the company's secure video tape room, as documented in USA Today.[6] The company closed, but there is no word on what happened to the employees or their implants.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Ohio, and other states utilizing unethical practices should have certain laws...(do not molest the motorists as they "travel freely") reversed.

A simple way to generate funds,(in oblivious communty) and keep incompetent lawyers practicing law in gainful employment...clogging the courts to boot. Those states voted for certain molestation to occur?

There seems to be a 'blood-type thing' going around?
"Hey, are you drunk?"
"Hey, Been to Africa huh?"

Are they drawing blood, or not in ohio?

Building access and security[edit]
The VeriChip Corporation has marketed the implant as a way to restrict access to secure facilities such as power plants. Microchip scanners would be installed at entrances so locks only work for persons whose chip numbers are entered into the system. Two employees of CityWatcher, an Ohio video surveillance company, had RFID tags injected into their arms in 2007. The workers needed the implants to access the company's secure video tape room, as documented in USA Today.[6] The company closed, but there is no word on what happened to the employees or their implants.

Lets say they are trying to implant us. The majority, especially with all this Ebola hysteria, will happily line up to receive their vaccine and even more will follow as the number of infections increase . The ones that refuse, will get theirs eventually, even if they must be "forced".

All in the name of keeping people safe right?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I didn't notice anyone posting about this is yet another collection on DNA. Original purposes never seem to last long...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Can we all now agree that the notion of The USA as a beacon of freedom and choice, run by the people and for the people is just a myth someone made up to make a freaking wedge-load of cash?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think it would be very interesting if a bunch of armed citizens showed up to draw a little blood . Just to make sure theyre not drunk on alcohol or power or anything
edit on 23-10-2014 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
The problem here is officers aren't afraid. All it'd take would be the names of officers involved, an address search, and back ally justice waiting for them once they get home from their shifts.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I strongly object to such a checkpoint as a violation of the Fourth Amendment. I would like to know the legal basis for this. How do they justify pulling over every car?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BlastedCaddy

I didn't expect this kind of "change".

Many of us DID expect this as we seen the writing the wall years back.

But...No one listened.

Kinda like this...

First they came for the communists, and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a Jew. Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me.

But now...

When they took the fourth amendment, I was silent because I don't deal drugs. When they took the sixth amendment, I kept quiet because I know I'm innocent. When they took the second amendment, I said nothing because I don't own a gun. Now they've come for the first amendment, and I can't say anything at all. Tim Freeman tsf@cs.cmu.edu

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

I see this as a violation of my life, how do I know the neadel is clean? Are they licensed fluebotomist?
And to add they have a better chance of putting a bullet in me than a neadel .
edit on 23-10-2014 by hillbilly4rent because: because my outrage effects me spelling.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

Texas has this for years. Some cities, like Lubbock, Tx, has DUI detours off major highways. Houston, Tx has what is called the "Bat Mobile". Black stepside vans with a judge and nurse inside. They either come to you, or set-up shop in a location being tageted. New Mexico can actually set up a checkpoint in your neighborhood. I've seen all of this happen.

I was out for 3 weeks, on my way home for a week and went through a process in Houston, Tx. The officer said I looked "haggard" (I was)...told him the reason(s). He asked me to step out, do some tests. No prob, sober as a nail. Been at sea for 3 weeks, did not pass the "walk the line test" for obvious reasons. Arrested me, took my truck, wallet, cell phone, went through my truck and luggage only to take me to a "Bat Mobile". I blew in a breathalizer there. No sign of alchohol. I was told the "machine is broken". He got a warrant on the spot and forced me to have blood drawn. No BAC was found in my blood. But that is after hours of waiting, paying almost $300 to get my truck out of the impound lot. Taxi fare and a wife woundering where I was...which is almost as bad.

This type of system is BS

MG

I checked, there is no recourse as there ws 'suspicion'

MG
edit on 23-10-2014 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

I strongly object to such a checkpoint as a violation of the Fourth Amendment. I would like to know the legal basis for this. How do they justify pulling over every car?

Being an American citizen is all the probable cause they need! The more we exercise our rights the more dangerous we become.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

As I was told on a different subject about constitutional law and the supreme court. You may not like how they rule but they the supreme court iare the final arbitrator of the constitutional law. So hopefully that poster will get pulled over and have a needle stuck in his or her arm cause the SC said it was ok.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

I'm sorry you had to go through that. It was wrong, wrong, wrong.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
How they get away with these OVI checkpoints is that they inform the media to report the time and location so that everyone that passes through that location at that time has "volunteered" whether you knee it was there or not.

Quirky thing about this blood draw thing is that Ohio is a concealed carry state. And courtroom verdicts never bring back those that have lost their lives. All it would take would be a group of armed patriots to show up and announce they were going to observe at a respectful distance to ensure no Fourth Amendment right were violated. This of course would require more officers to show up to ensure there was no trouble. At some point the cost to operate the checkpoint in both dollars and manpower would be too great.

Simple fact of the matter is that all US citizens have arrest powers if a felony is committed in their presence. They are not required to arrest, but can do so. And are able to pursue that fleeing felon to arrest them nationwide if they wish because it is a national jurisdiction. Only LEO that can do that is a US Marshall.

And before anyone asks, illegal entry into the US is only a misdemeanor. It is not a felony, if it were then citizens could arrest illegals on the spot. But they cannot.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash
a reply to: AnIntellectualRedneck

We should have one global society, not because we need to be administered by a centralized government, but because we have a right to travel anywhere, to see anything, to work where we please, to study where we please and to engage in commerce with people far away from the place of our birth.

I wonder sometimes if the NWO conspiracy is in some way pushed by the global movers and shakers, to keep the freethinkers away from aligning with global agencies and councils, that are currently controlled by nefarious sub-groups.

To the OP: If the cop that ordered it, or the judge that approved it, turn up nothing... Is there any recourse? I don't know about how it is the US, but here in Canada I have noticed that police are particular about searching a car when the driver has no priors or at least known to police. I don't know for sure but there seems to be some sort of deterrent that keeps the police from checking willy-nilly.

I told an officer here once that the last time I smoked pot was 7 hours ago... he shook his head and waved me through
That was '04 though, things might be different now.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Two thoughts, and I'm just gonna pull the pin and throw it, damn the consequences.

First, I don't wanna hear anymore from the pro 2nd amendment crowd (I'm not anti-2nd folks) "If they come for my guns..."

Screw you, they're taking your blood, BY FORCE! You aint gonna do JACK #.

Second, as one poster said about DNA gathering, I disagree, I think they're getting ppl acclimated to injections "in the name of safety" so when they come out with FORCED VACCINATIONS, you won't completely lose your mind.

This is the Hegelian Dialectic at its best.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

"probable cause" = poor, black, hispanic, tattoos, or anything that doesn't conform to their vision of a cleansed society. Where have we seen this kind of thought process before?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join