It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grigori - Watchers and the Real Reason for the Shedding of Blood

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I will not debate with an apostate. Time and time again you have judged Yahweh. Why would I debate someone who has found fault with my God?

You have said in other posts that Yahweh has fallen? Have you not?

Enough said.

Where is Yahweh's voice today? Malachi 4, the very end of the Old Testament, tells you why he is silent. He is the Son of God in Adonai. The Sons and Fathers must be reconciled. It takes 3 days to raise the temple back. 4000 years (4 days) had passed. 3 left to end the week of seven days. Today, we are at the sixth day. One day of rest.

Ephesians 4

29 Don’t say anything that would hurt another person. Instead, speak only what is good so that you can give help wherever it is needed. That way, what you say will help those who hear you. 30 Don’t give God’s Holy Spirit any reason to be upset with you. He has put his seal on you for the day you will be set free from the world of sin.

31 Get rid of your bitterness, hot tempers, anger, loud quarreling, cursing, and hatred. 32 Be kind to each other, sympathetic, forgiving each other as God has forgiven you through Christ.

The SECOND man must come from Heaven.

1 Corinthians 15

45 This is what Scripture says: “The first man, Adam, became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual does not come first, but the physical and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was made from the dust of the earth. He came from the earth. The second man came from heaven.

Where was Yahweh this entire time? Was Jesus called the SON OF GOD? Yes. He must be fully man. He must be rejected. He must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, chief priensts and teachers of the law. He must be killed and raised on the 3rd day. Will we also follow the first fruits along the same path?

Luke 9

And he said, "The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life."

To be fully man, Jesus must be fully man. We are ALL part of Adam, including Jesus. He is the First Adam and Last Adam according to 1 Corinthians. We are all from HIS seed. Adam was formed by Yahweh, just as Luke 3 tells you that Adam was fathered by the Son of God, who also made everything, including all of us. We are ALL one loaf.

I do not judge Yahweh. I rejoice that he was made low. I rejoice that he was the Redeemer. If God can save him, he can save any of us. He went to the LOWEST parts of the Earth and experienced it first hand.

Ephesians 4

7 God’s favor[a] has been given to each of us. It was measured out to us by Christ who gave it. 8 That’s why the Scriptures say:

“When he went to the highest place,
he took captive those who had captured us
and gave gifts to people.”

9 Now what does it mean that he went up except that he also had gone down to the lowest parts of the earth? 10 The one who had gone down also went up above all the heavens so that he fills everything.

You should do some research into the stump and tender shoot. Jesus is the tender shoot of Yahweh. Being born again is part of the process of baptism. For Jesus to be fully man, he must be the tender shoot coming up again from the lowest parts of the Earth. Again, is this God's involution as a Kinsman Redeemer or is it not? Fully man means fully. Sin is part of the deal to make the bread rise. Sin is yeast. He shared all of our sorrows. We are Him.

1 Corinthians 10

15 I’m talking to intelligent people. Judge for yourselves what I’m saying. 16 When we bless the cup of blessing aren’t we sharing in the blood of Christ? When we break the bread aren’t we sharing in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we are one body, although we are many individuals. All of us share one loaf.

We are many and ONE loaf. Who made us? Who was Jesus in relation? Is the WHOLE lump leavened?

edit on 27-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
a reply to: Abednego

The purpose of a teacher is to teach, to show the lessons in a simple understandable way. But your way is not even close to simple, you are a master of confusion and that's a sin to bring confusion.

Feel free to quote me. Use scripture to deny anything I have said. Rather than divide, make peace. We each have something to say of value. Perhaps you can share something you have.

James 3

3 Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2 We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.

There is only one perfect. We should call him teacher only. I am sharing my journey only. As I find bits of the mystery, I share them. Others who make peace share what they know. We can disagree and that's fine. Simply show me what you know in relation to anything you think I am saying in error. Quote me, then share a verse or two from your own perspective. The Holy Spirit leads us. No need to divide one from the other.

James was Jesus brother. He says, "We ALL stumble in many ways." Can you imagine having a brother that is perfect in every way? None of us can claim this. Not even you. We can all claim Christ. This is my confession. I know my Redeemer.

" 1 Corinthians 13:1-8If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; "

- The last sentence is the one that describes you, you justified yourself by quoting yourself and linking to your threads (meaning your arrogant, thinking you know the truth).

"Proverbs 11:13 A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter."

- You talk too much, bringing more confusion, instead of bringing light. It may not be your initial purpose, but that's what you are becoming, a talebearer.

Matthew 7:15
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

- That's what you are becoming.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

a reply to: DeathSlayer

Which God is that? Because according to the teachings of the bible you are an apostate.

If you want to "puff yourself up" fine but if you want to teach then be clear and stop with the riddles, or are you mocking the teachings of the bible because that is what you are doing when you play these word games as you recite scriptures.

Anyone who has discernment can see your threads for what they are......... deceitful. Why don't you go on the streets and evangelize your posts you have made here on ATS or stand behind a pulpit and preach what you have stated here at ATS? I would pay good money to see that!

You would need to found those accusations on scripture. Please make sure to quote me, then give a scripture that denies anything I have said. Unless you do this, your words are empty and simple Ad Hominem.

I welcome the opportunity to defend any of my words here. I will use scripture to back myself up if you like, and avoid using my own words when possible. Give it a shot. Quote away.

I will not debate with an apostate. Time and time again you have judged Yahweh. Why would I debate someone who has found fault with my God?

You have said in other posts that Yahweh has fallen? Have you not?

Enough said.

if there is fault to be found with the alpha, the worst thing you can do is ignore it. faulty leadership must be accounted for.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I tend to agree with many of your insights that you offer in your posts. Don't mind the naysayers, genuine truth is not easily found and it's masked in divine riddles.

There is definitely a clue in Genesis that Yahweh brought a descent into chaos from what had previously been a heavenly type of utopia. Notice it?

In the beginning, God [Elohim] created the heavens and the earth. (Genesis 1:1)

This is the history of the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD [Yahweh] God made the earth and the heavens. (Genesis 2:4)

edit on 28-10-2014 by TombEscaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Or, you could speak to the subject and share something of value. I am a peaceful loving person. No need to speak about me if you have never met me. The subject waits for you.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TombEscaper

I tend to agree with many of your insights that you offer in your posts. Don't mind the naysayers, genuine truth is not easily found and it's masked in divine riddles.

There is definitely a clue in Genesis that Yahweh brought a descent into chaos from what had previously been a heavenly type of utopia. Notice it?

In the beginning, God [Elohim] created the heavens and the earth. (Genesis 1:1)

This is the history of the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD [Yahweh] God made the earth and the heavens. (Genesis 2:4)

Yes. Two separate accounts. It's really simple to see if you know that the Trinity we all believe can be seen from the linguistics. Even Jesus points back to the Father and Holy Spirit. It pains me now to hear people thank the Lord and praise his name. They should be praising the Father and Mother for their patience with the Son. It's the greatest untold story of all time. We literally owe it to them. As for the Son, he paid the cost and is likely still paying it. Three days to raise him back up again and that will not end for another 1000 years. We owe it all to Him as well. His ownership of the problem 2000 years ago is astounding.

None of us could have taken that abuse. He did it for us. Nothing in this story has changed. Only the identity of the Father and Mother needs to be seen for the story to come alive. By this, all contradictions and paradox is resolved. If only people would simply see what this means to the evidence. Rather than deny it, it confirms it. Nothing about my own faith in Christ has changed. Instead, it is expanded.

I believe God is releasing this information today so we can see the Son clearly when He arrives on the scene soon. As I have pointed out, He must demonstrate his words and I believe Elohim will hold him to them. He must love His enemies. The world is the product of the Snake. Literally, we could not reproduce without desire. The animal nature of man is the beast in the Ark. We are here to overcome. We are the Son's body.

Only one thing can prove Christ true. He must come and demonstrate His goodness to us personally. I eagerly await the day when faith becomes fact. Anything short of this is simply a deception from the beginning. We will know by the fruit. The stage is definitely set.

edit on 28-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
These "angels" seem to act a lot like humans who make mistakes. What if in the future some property of our blood is lost and the only way to keep humans from going extinct is to go back in time and retrieve the property of blood that is needed? While those retrievals are accomplished it turns out that some humans retain memories of sporadic parts of what is happening to them, and so end up thinking that blood is very important to the "gods" and perhaps gathering it themselves (through sacrifices) will win the favor of the "gods." If you read Enoch and other religious texts like they are glimpses into what the people were witnessing and not understanding, sometimes it makes more literal sense and interpreting as symbolism is overkill. They saw things they didn't understand and so interpreted the activity of the human time travellers as best as they could. The key to this is that humans tend to learn from mistakes more than any other way. Watch how the "gods" make mistakes driven by ego and carelessness.
edit on 28-10-2014 by audenine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Or, you could speak to the subject and share something of value. I am a peaceful loving person. No need to speak about me if you have never met me. The subject waits for you.

In your thread you are trying to established that Yahweh is the son of Elohim. But the thing is that there is no proof for that ( the only proof you have is what you think happen based on your own interpretation ). According to gnostic teachings, the creator of this world and universe is an aberration. Conceived without the consent of the Father. Sophia bared him without consent, giving birth to an abomination. Therefore she abandoned him in a dark place far from anything. This creature though that he was eternal because he saw no one before him.
He started to create by itself, but since he was imperfect, whatever he created was imperfect. He later discover that there is ONE greater ( and more powerful ) than him and he tries to imitate him by creating beings that could trap the lights of the real ONE. That's why we were created in the image of GOD ( because this being saw GOD and he though he could trap his power by creating a being like HIM ). We are not created in the image of this aberration, we were created in the image of the real GOD.
Man was instructed to eat from every plant of the Garden except for the Tree of Science of Good and Evil (this tree wasn't planted by this being, it was planted by GOD, so Man could escape from the influence of this being).

As for the Watchers, the first blood they shed was by defiling themselves with the women (virgins bleed). So the original sins for them is to have had sex with a non spiritual being since they were of spiritual origin. Azazel is the one who will be cast down in the lake of fire in the apocalypse, He is the one with the most severed punishment. He will be tied up in the abyss for thousands of year then released and finally sent down to the lake of fire.

Evil spirits or demons are the sons of the Watchers with the women of earth (as established by GOD in the book of Enoch). The apocalypse won't start till the last evil spirit is killed or destroyed (we don't know their numbers, so there is no way to know when this is going to happen).

What's your take on an androgynous Adam?
edit on 29-10-2014 by Abednego because: none

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yeah, the divine intelligence that has authored the scriptures has really concealed their truest meanings through the irony of contradictions, which is why we have 20 or 30 thousand Christian denominations who all use the same book but all see differing things with no reconciliation. The irony of it is that instead of trying to harmonize many parts of the Bible, higher meanings are revealed through comparing the differences, such as the differences you highlight between Genesis 1 and the following early chapters dealing with Yahweh's coming onto the scene after chapter 1 (when all was GOOD.)

This keeps BOTH skeptics and believers ignorant to the cosmic message that is really tucked away in scripture. The skeptics will point to contradictions and say that the Bible is bunk, while believers just stubbornly shut their eyes and deny Bible contradictions, not realizing they are divine clues to higher truths. This is the difference between heavenly thinking and earthly thinking, as Jesus taught to Nicodemus in John 3. That's also why Genesis 2:4 contradicts Genesis 1:1 by introducing Yahweh and saying that he created the earth and the heavens, as opposed to the heavens and the earth. Yahweh brought carnality to prominence over spirituality by forming man from the dust, which is where he has also said men are doomed to return!

By Christians worshiping him as the true creator, they don't realize they are condemning themselves to death, as opposed to DEFEATING death and being transformed alive into a heavenly existence, which the Bible says will happen when Christ returns.

I also agree there are things being revealed to true seekers at this very time in order to first bring about a resurrection of Christ WITHIN those who truly follow Him. This necessitates a mass awakening within His Church (His Body) even as He physically resurrected from the tomb after sleeping in darkness. His Church has been doing the same, and it is now time to wake up! Look what John 9:4-5 says:

I must work the works of him who sent me, while it is day. The night is coming, when no one can work. While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

The Church has never really understood or wanted to face the true meaning of the above passage. When He left 2,000 years ago, He left the world in a state of darkness. This is most obvious by the fact of 20+ thousand disagreeing Christians denominations who obviously can't see the truth clearly. It is only now that the Spirit of Truth (John 16) is stirring some to an awakening, with many more to follow. Before He comes to reign, He must first come WITHIN His people to prepare the way for His majestic appearance.

I am curious if you have come to see these things also.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

I am curious if you have come to see these things also.

Yes. My view, though, has fewer contradictions and paradox. When we realize that Yahweh was a prodigal son, this then denies the paradoxes of the OT God against the NT God of Love. Elohim in Genesis 1 is the God of Love. From there, the rest of the book is a history of the Son of God trying to rule with pride and arrogance. His chief concern is his own self-interests and not those of the world. Elohim and Ruach Elohim quietly speak from time to time and we notice them, but I am not convinced that every instance of Elohim beyond Genesis 1 is that of the Father.

In the New Testament, I still note that the punishment lasts 3 days, or 3000 years. I believe that Yahweh's angels are ruling right now. They are the seven angels of Revelation. Where is Christ? Just where he says he is. He is at the right hand of God. This is the separation that the Angel has to the child below. All of us were in the pit before Christ. 1 Peter makes it clear that baptism is the proclamation Christ made to the ones who were disobedient in the past. I have made threads that are necessary to see the Angel above, the unrighteous below and the dweller on the threshold between. It's a bit complicated at first, but once you know that you are entangled between both ends and you are in the middle, then you realize just how much of an opportunity this life is on Earth. We are pulled each direction. Only God knows who the Elect are in the sea of nations. There is more here to weigh than simply this one life.

Paradox and contradictions that I have seen in the past are fading as I learn the truth. It all revolves around the Father and Mother saving a Son. Just as God has many Sons, Adam has many children. I know enough to know I don't know anything. Once you get this close to it, you realize that it is deeper than you suspected and the story has not been told to us. It's a mess behind the scenes. Is God out of control? No, but this creation is.

If we had a proper education and could live longer than 70 years, we might have a fighting chance to know. Since our previous memories have been robbed from us and our life span is a fraction of what it needs to be, we will continue to live in the dark until God decides enough is enough. 2000 years later and we have not progressed. The fruit of knowledge is technology and we are knee deep into the fruit at this point. It was the whole error to begin with. God said we would surly die if we reached out for fruit that had already been perfected. Our garden will be a field of burning weeds when we are finished with it.

Who is the head leading this sinking ship? 2000 years later, has the gospel changed the world or is it worse? Do pastors reach people or into pockets? Do people read their Bibles or the latest book of magic and myth? Did Christians ever sell all their goods to give to the poor and take up their crosses? Nope! We can only be called Christ curious. Not actual followers.

What would make an impact on this world? One language and a good education into our past. 1000 years of life for each individual and restored memories of our past lives. Education is the key, not the present order of things. What we have now is a Babbled mess. We are divided because of religions, not transformed and inspired by it. Again, who set the standard 2000 years ago? What happened after he left? Chaos, bloodshed, divisions, wars, pestilence, the Catholic Church and Jim Baker.

It's not a point to say there are so many good people in the world now. There have always been good people in the world. The Bible clearly says none are good. I choose to see it differently. We did not create the snake. We are plagued by it.

This doesn't lessen the message of Christ. He is the ONLY one capable of honoring the Father with actions. The rest of us must be seen by his work. If he fails to show love to enemies when he returns, then we are doomed. Or, we might just be saved by this. It's not possible for us to know. It all depends on who the Grigori are and who we are in relation to this. We don't know because our memories have collectively been robbed from us. Amnesia is the condition of the womb here on Earth. We are in the dark.

edit on 29-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Less than reproductive organs and a body we wear, male and female is by nature and not by body. Adam was formed, not created. Mankind is created. Adam was formed, which is an entirely different word. This was by use of the fruit of knowledge. DNA was used to form him from the dust. Eve was then taken from the DNA of Adam, so it is necessary for him to have both sides of the code. From here, the copies that followed were either male or female.

God's image is both natures, which is the image of a good marriage. Rarely does it happen. Gods original union of male and female into one being would have been perfect. We know these as angels. This secondary creation of Genesis 2 is fallen. This is why the title Elohim was stripped from Yahweh in Genesis chapter 4. Check the names of God bible. I believe our world is a creation against the will of God. Read the Virgin of the World document to see this story literally. Kore Kosmou

Do you think Moses knew this story?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I agree with much or all of what you say, especially about us being in darkness (womb, tomb, etc), but from different perspectives. I've come to see that unspeakable truth reveals itself in infinite ways, and when different aspects of it come into harmony, it resolves the contradictions and paradoxes, as you say.

But let me suggest to you that the 3,000 years of punishment which you speak of can be shortened to 2,000 at this very time. This is why there is confusion and uncertainty about how long Christ was in the tomb before He rose. Did He rise on the third day (Luke 9:22) or after three days (Mark 8:31, Matthew 12:40) ?

The historical answer to that is not as important as understanding that this apparent biblical contradiction is a riddle showing that His Church Body now has a chance to awaken from the darkness and come out of the tomb (Babylon) at this time - the beginning of the "third day." If this does not happen, the days will not be shortened from 3000 years to 2000 years, and the "great tribulation" will continue for another 1000 years, and will get much, much worse.

The Church MUST awaken to avoid very troubling days ahead.

Unless those days had been shortened, no flesh would have been saved. But for the sake of the chosen ones, those days will be shortened. (Matthew 24:22)

As you and I have come to see we are entombed in darkness, Christianity must come to this realization on a large scale, so that His Body can "resurrect" ON the third day instead of AFTER three days.
edit on 29-10-2014 by TombEscaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Wow! That was awesome. It's a perspective I had not thought of. Good call. Jonah is the key to this. The body must pray from inside the fish. The prayer offered in the book of Jonah is followed by Elohim making the worm attack the plant that was shading Jonah after coming out of the fish. I bet your story could broaden from this. Jesus said the only sign would be the sign of Jonah. He then alludes to the three days with Peter and the 153 fish and with the raising of the temple. I will remember what you said and think about it. Thank you.

Doesn't it also say that the generation will not pass? This might put be something to consider.

I think Malachi 4 also has this to say:

Malachi 4

5 “I’m going to send you the prophet Elijah before that very terrifying day of Yahweh comes. 6 He will change parents’ attitudes toward their children and children’s attitudes toward their parents. If not, I will come and reclaim my land by destroying you.”

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

No coincidence that 911 is the 254th day of the year, you can also form 9+2 =11 from 254, OK, OK you got me it's just my mind playing tricks on me, but the date the Ethiopians proclaim as the New Year, Enkutatash is 911, one more thing it is tied to is the moon cycles 254 sidereal months (lunar orbits) = 6,939.702 days (19 + 235 = 254)..
So many fail to see the manipulation of time and how we live according to the Calendar, the artificial template for time as we know it and use as a reference which actually is not even correct unless we know the true beginning of time, if it existed, one thing that really strikes me and again there are no coincidences, September 30th is the 273rd day of the year.
= 9/30 or simply 930, this is precisely the number of years that Adam, the first man supposedly died, yet on that same day, 273 represents Hiram or Chirum or HI RAM, Abiff, please trust that there is no coincidence, there is a much higher truth and meaning to this if you can interpret the celestial based manipulation of events occurring today and that has been happening for thousands of years.
But also remember on 9/30 Thomas Eric Duncan died, he was the first Ebola Victim in the U.S. to die.... also be aware that leaves the grand total of 92 = 11 days left until the end of the calendar year we use.

One thing that also strikes me about 273, it is approximately 9 months, the gestation period for a human, so it can also represent birth and Earth diameter to moon diameter is 0.273

So with that, what can we deduce to add something of value to the OP, well, to me the manipulations and events that occur in our daily lives, that line up with these import occult markers(dates if you will) are too precise to continue to be executed by only the Elite or men of power, I truly believe that it is a culmination of the hidden forces, Elohim, spirits or whatever that do have some entry point into our dimension and are using people or perhaps other spirits on earth to carry these things out, and at the same time coincide with ancient prophecies so accurately.

Is it prophecy and the work of Elohim ? or the work of very disciplined puppet masters that have hijacked the script of the Bible for their own purposes to keep the people under their control?
edit on 29-10-2014 by phinubian because: added info

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I believe our world is a creation against the will of God.

Do you think Moses knew this story?

Sometimes to really see things we have to get out of the box. We may have the same way of thinking but from a different perspective. You are trying to reconcile the bible using just the bible to keep the dogmatic thinking. An incredible feat nonetheless.
As for me I got out of the box and look for other sources of information, I don't take anything for granted. I'm more meticulous and scientific in nature. Not everything I read and learn I take for true.

I do not completely agree in that the creation of this world is against the will of God, but rather I think that even Him knows that he can not interfere with the nature of things. He created everything free, he did not chained anybody (including the angels). That's why even angels fell from heaven. That's why nature evolve. That's why even Him repent from creating humans (His repentance was not because human were so wrong, was because He made humans so perfect that even the angels wanted to be part of them, He made us so perfect that angels were willing to sacrifice their own immortality and sainthood just to be part of us).

Moses knew everything, He was taught the mysteries, he grew up being an Egyptian. He taught the Hebrews what he knew, that's the reason why Christianity has so much in common with Egyptian mythology.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Well I'm glad you saw some profitable insights there. Before addressing the rest of your post, let me show you another brief example of biblical "riddles" through variations or contradictions in the text. This is another one that points to the same concept of cutting the 3,000 years short to 2,000, and involves Solomon's sea in the house that he was constructing:

It was a hand width thick. Its brim was worked like the brim of a cup, like the flower of a lily. It held two thousand baths. (1 Kings 7:26)

It was a hand width thick; and its brim was worked like the brim of a cup, like the flower of a lily: it received and held three thousand baths. (2 Chronicles 4:5)

These are obviously parallel texts, but did Solomon's sea hold 2,000 baths or 3,000 baths? Critics have used this discrepancy to prove that the Bible is corrupted or false and Christians usually just say it must be a "copyist error" through an early translation. But both sides are wrong. This is one of many, many clues sprinkled throughout scripture that have a purpose that has been saved to be revealed at this time - the beginning of the third day. If the Church can awaken and repent NOW, the destined 3,000 years can now be cut short so that all flesh will not be destroyed (and even worse things would happen).

Just as any of us are free to choose to believe that the sea held either 2,000 or 3,000 baths, we are also free to choose to believe that we can bring Christ's coming and His Kingdom now, after 2,000 years, or to believe that another 1,000 years of desecration must happen before He comes. (Of course Christians do not even understand that His Body and the whole world has been going through the great tribulation for the last 2,000 years.)

I haven't done a whole lot of studying on the deeper meanings of Jonah. What do you specifically see symbolized by the plant being created and then destroyed? It does appear that Yahweh and God are having some sort of struggle there, otherwise, if they are both one entity, he would seem to be pretty bipolar!

I definitely agree that Christianity is in the darkness of the "belly of the fish." It's even ironic that Christians unknowingly boast about that sad fact through the popular emblem in Christianity that has Jesus' name inside of a fish. There are lots of ironies like that in Christianity, and sadly this is because mankind is trapped in a very complex tomb-Matrix that has been set up by cosmic tricksters who are causing humanity to keep himself entombed without even knowing it. Much more could be said about that but it's too much for a message board post.

One thing that strikes me about Jonah being vomited out "after three days" is that this is what would happen to Christians after 3,000 years if they do not choose to come out of their darkness now, after 2,000 years. I'm sure being vomited out of a fish was not a pleasant experience for Jonah. So, it would be much easier for Christians to awaken and choose to repent NOW instead of waiting to be judged later:

Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces, but it will crush whomever it falls on to dust. (Luke 20:18)

So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will vomit you out of my mouth. (Revelation 3:16)

We are all being given the chance to judge ourselves now, or to BE judged later, and more painfully.

This is also why there are contradicting accounts of Judas' death in the New Testament. One account says that he repented and judged himself, and another says that he was judged in a more horrific way. It's yet another "contradiction clue" that alludes to the same truth over and over again - the choice to awaken and repent, or to keep on slumbering and be destroyed:

Then Judas, who betrayed him, when he saw that Jesus was condemned, felt remorse, and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, saying, “I have sinned in that I betrayed innocent blood.” But they said, “What is that to us? You see to it.” He threw down the pieces of silver in the sanctuary, and departed. He went away and hanged himself. (Matthew 27:3-5)

Now this man obtained a field with the reward for his wickedness, and falling headlong, his body burst open, and all his intestines gushed out. (Acts 1:18)

Did Judas die by hanging himself (judging himself) after repenting and returning the money, or did he use the money to buy a field and have his guts spewed out all over the field? Critics have a field day with this contradiction and Christians have no legitimate way to defend it, but both sides do not understand that it's a divine clue for the "NOW" moment, and the historical accuracy of either account doesn't really matter!

I'm glad you brought up Elijah, because his involvement at this time is very important, but it's too much to add to this post. Maybe when I get up to enough posts I'll start some topics on some of these things.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I agree with much of what you say. I think you might have something here, but I also think we are locked into a timeline that ends 72 years (one generation / precession 29560 / 360) after 1948. There must be 1000 years of peace as Christ personally teaches us. This is the time the Mother rises. After you read this, I would like to see if you agree. I like your view, but I think the timeline is not up to the Son, but the Father. I believe that he has given us the clues.

Adam to Abraham = 2000 years (2 Days) - This is the age of the Father (Aleph Bet / Law / Strength)

Issac to Jesus = 2000 years (2 Days) - This is the age of the Son (Bet Nun / House of Seed being planted)

Mary to Today = 2000 years (2 Days) - This is the age of the Holy Spirit. Note that in each age, someone of importance becomes a kinsman. The father was Adam to Abraham. Each of them had flaws. Why? In the age of the Son, each had flaws. Why?

The answer is in recognizing why there is an image. The image is there to allow the Father, Son and offspring to see bot the good and evil in the image. God looks at himself. Who is in this image without spot or blemish? The Ruach Elohim. She rises next to rectify the others. She is Sophia, or wisdom proven right by her children. The reason that I don't think you are quite on the end of the mystery by extending the days is precicly because of Matthew 24. The days WILL be cut short and one generation will not pass. If you consult the book of Jubilees, a Grand Jubilee is 50 years, or 7X7+1. The first seven is Genesis 1, or the Cattle of Helios. The next seven is Genesis 2-our present age. This is the Sheep of Helios. Check the Greek Cattle story of Helios. Also, check the Greek Helios driving the sun story, where he nearly burns up the Earth. One day past the two sevens is the eighth day when time stops. You can read this in the Epistle of Barnabas.

Barnabas

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And
God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the
seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

Barnabas 15:5
And He rested on the seventh day. this He meaneth; when His Son
shall come, and shall abolish the time of the Lawless One, and shall
judge the ungodly, and shall change the sun and the moon and the
stars, then shall he truly rest on the seventh day.

Read closely. The seventh day will show a change to physics. Time will end and entropy will be cast away as the Son learns the final keys from the Father.

Now, Genesis 6

3 Then Yahweh said, “My Spirit will not struggle with humans forever, because they are flesh and blood. They will live 120 years.”

120X50 = 6000

67 Ad is the revolt of of the Jews
1917 WWI
1967 Six Day War
2017 is the next Jubilee - This is the key date to watch.

I have enjoyed our conversations. You are much more enlightened than most here.

edit on 31-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Thanks, glad you enjoy the conversing.

I haven't really studied from the angles you present, in terms of precise timeline calculations, although I'm sure there's much to be gained from it. Of course I have the general belief in the 6,000 years/1,000 distinction, with the 1,000 year seventh day sabbath coinciding with the third millenium (third day) resurrection. I also agree with what you show from the Barnabas work, although I'm not familar with it.

You seem to be alluding to a coming (and much needed, in my opinion) uplifting of divine feminine energies? You mention the Mother rising, which I also see in terms of the ascension of the Bride of Christ. As you know, He alluded to the troubles before His coming as "birth pains," and also related His coming to a woman giving birth in John 16:21-22:

A woman, when she gives birth, has sorrow, because her time has come. But when she has delivered the child, she doesn’t remember the anguish any more, for the joy that a human being is born into the world. Therefore you now have sorrow, but I will see you again, and your heart will rejoice, and no one will take your joy away from you.

Of course the last 2,000 years have been shrouded in darkness, even as a woman's womb is dark. So, the Church has existed as a masculine congregation during the Church Age; that is, the Body of Christ in the womb. But who does scripture say will reign with Him when He returns? Not the Body, but the Bride! The masculine Body of Christ is asleep and dead and bound for judgment. The only way to escape the judgment and to reign with Christ is to come out of the sleeping Body of the Last Adam, even as the first Adam's bride came out of his sleeping body.

This then is how Christ will be "birthed. " The masculine cannot give birth, it can only plant the seed. This is what the Church has done for 2,000 years - planted seeds around the world in the darkness of the womb. But the harvest can only come through the feminine work of birthing Christ through the Mother/Bride. The Divine Feminine will be raised to glory by the Bride having dominion over the Body during the 1,000 reign. Whoever chooses to remain in the Body of Christ will not reign, but will be forced to spend an extra "day" in the tomb before entering the Kingdom, because that's where they will have chosen to stay! This again goes back to the choice of whether or not we want Him to rise on the third day, or after three days.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Again. Great post. I think I see where you are at with this. It's not necessarily at odds with my view. The new Jerusalem will be a place denied to many.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Again. Great post. I think I see where you are at with this. It's not necessarily at odds with my view. The new Jerusalem will be a place denied to many.

No I don't think the two views are at odds. Definitely not in the way that, say, a Baptist and a Methodist would be at odds! Once awakened to the true state of Christianity, many things fall into harmony naturally.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join