It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to Mankind from an alien... First authored thread.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

If legitimate and benevolent?

Approved.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think it is in reference to "give me a place to stand and a big enough lever and I can move the world." Something to that effect......a reply to: RedParrotHead

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

a 'generic' message from whatever source, cant tell these days because of hoaxes
but it did remind me of something and that is some people have described encounters with 'others' that appear out of nowhere, have some sort of message and then vanish, could be true or not
edit on 23-10-2014 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I stand by my assertion that this "message" is too conversational to be genuine.

Think about how more technologically advanced humans speak to less advanced people/tribes in their own language. Very literal..."we come in peace" ... "we have medicines to cure sick people" ... the idea is to have little or nothing being lost in translation or lack of understanding of local slang.

Also, since it was pretty wordy anyway...why not name "thinker" by name? The cryptic "one of your thinkers" is unnecessary.
edit on 10/24/2014 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Absolutely, YES! I have mentally and spiritually supported 'contact' for many years. I am not interested in the left-brained linear "hows" and "whys" of possible agendas etc. The world needs something epic and unexplained irregardless of how it is achieved. I believe in interdimensional ETs who can do this. I believe in this message of contact and would LOVE to see it as soon as it can reach critical mass.

I am ready for 'Childhood's End'...

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Why do aliens always ramble on about peace and love when what we need is blueprints for some sort of clean energy source and a cure for Ebola. Useless aliens....

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Do You mean like "graphene"?

Because if "they" contact You, You then contact an 'Authority' and then You're locked up as a "NUT". The old "Take Me to your leader" and then the leader keeps quiet and keeps the "power"..

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

This is sort of lengthy, My apologies, but read down to about halfway (1947 and Eisenhower and the Pope)

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The biggest issue with "messages from ET" is that ET does not send messages to the general population.

I used to think that ET "should" have a message for mankind, then I realized, ET would actually have little to say...after all; it's our world, and ET has absolutely no business or reason (nor right) to alter or say anything. Further, any ET who "pretended" to have such a message likely is attempting to deceive, and ruin what Earth currently has, as bad as it may seem.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why do aliens always ramble on about peace and love when what we need is blueprints for some sort of clean energy source and a cure for Ebola. Useless aliens....

Question for ya; "Why would ET give you something you already have?"

Cure for Ebola...seems to exist, even if not 100%. (no cure is)
Clean energy has been around for nearly 100 years...try Solar, wind, hydro, and a few others just for a start.

People keep wanting ET to solve their problems for them, yet they refuse to acknowledge the technologies that already exist by their own hand. Something "NEW" isn't needed, just the intelligent and logical application of existing technology...and that will take y'all to the Stars.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It couldn't't be that the "contactees" Don't know how to do those things, could it?a reply to: JimNasium

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Maybe they're too busy trying to convince others on the intraweb? hahaha I'd be interested in the numbers who don't bother to come forward.

What would happen if We were just sitting around and spitballing, and came up w/an engine that ran on dirt and rocks and the test engine averaged 207 miles per beach pail? Do You think We'd see Spring?

When I began this thread, I was in My computer infancy and wanted to see if I could add a 'link' as I've 'aged' I'm now able to add a link mid-stream and for this I am "thankful" Whether I "believe it" isn't important, what I think isn't important, just look how much One has learned. 'To Teach' is the same as 'To Learn' unless You're not teaching what it is You're learning, in which case You've done little or no good...

If I had to choose I'd go with the Mauve colored TR-3b, looks kinda cool...

Stay hydrated My friends...

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Though I like the sentiments expressed ... it tells us nothing new

If the aliens who transmitted this message truly wished to assist Humanity to their full potential ...then they would surely offer up their knowledge now to those who are prepared to listen with an open mind ... of which there are many

What is Humanity's purpose for being on Earth both biologically and sentiently

What is the purpose of the Earth and it's relationship with the Moon the Planets and Sun

What about the Soul and how it came to be (If you believe in a such a thing)

A grand show of alien space ships sounds a bit like operation Bluebeam to me ...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Detailed plans for a cheap, reliable and clean power source we need. Vague, fluffy good wishes and sketchy philosophy we got plenty of already.

I've thought of this scenario. The ET scientists go back and confer among themselves, do some calculations, and a month later, very proud of themselves, bring out a liter of kerosene (jet fuel).

They say "It's nearly optimal for Earth temperature and pressure, with great energy density and transportability."

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
ET is the new Jesus...dontcha see?

We don't wanna start that wheel rolling all over again, do we?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hey, if ET had anything important to tell us humans, it would be...

"Stop copulating".

Therein lies the whole problem.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Thanks for this thread. The answers make me a tiny bit sad, I am a skeptical, sarcastic sh'# myself at times, but this is somehow personal.

I could write a book about what happened and how I came to say the sentence:
"I felt more love from them, then I ever got from my fellow Earthlings"
and I have the strange notion of someone hugging me and kissing me on my head while writing this...
I'll go have some coffee and cry a bit, damn self-pitty...

Thousand times yes, I still would die for my free will, it's the best thing I got.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RedParrotHead

Show up would be more probable now

top topics

<< 1   >>

join