It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to Mankind from an alien... First authored thread.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
humansarefree.com...

Greetings and Salutations- I just got done perusing a thread from a reported "living elite" and a 'disclosure' and went to check My e-mails and this 'popped in'.

I'd do a print-out of the message but if I typed I was a "computer neophyte" I'd be lying. I know how to get here, e-mails, TheHun™ wanktube™ and then how to erase My "viewer history"

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Although a long read, it bares the hallmarks of just about every space brotherhood lore in existence today. They're here to help but you must ask for it, etc, etc. We are enslaved and they will set us free.

Do I feel enslaved? Sure, I think most critical thinkers on ATS do. We are enslaved by our own ignorance, manufactured or otherwise.

How many space people have now offered to help us since the 70's? How many times have they come through? ......exactly. Beware the false prophet comes to mind. If just about everything in humanities tool belt is catered to manipulation, obfuscation, intimidation, fear, greed and intolerance, why would one think this be any different?

If the collective us are ignorant useless eaters (manufactured or otherwise....and so easily so) what is to "gain" by those benevolent beings by setting us free?

Should you decide that such a contact take place, we would rejoice over the safeguarding of fraternal equilibrium in this region of the universe, fruitful diplomatic exchanges, and the intense Joy of knowing that you are united to accomplish what you are capable of.

oh, that's sweet. fruitful diplomatic exchanges, huh, care to elaborate?

Personally, I'd much prefer to ride the Dream Craft to the edges of the universe and meet them on their own turf. .......now if I can just reach Aliice.

edit on 23-10-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Call me crazy but this is just another trojan horse of a possibly channeled misinformation designed by whatever to get human permission to do more 'something' which once again really isn't in humanity's best interest. About the only thing that I find odd is the repeated insistence they need our permission.

Look....if you are who and what you say you are then all this cloak & dagger isn't necessary.

Ships appear, we're suitable impressed and that's pretty much that.

I feel sorry for this guy, he's being led around by the nose, thinking he's doing the right thing and putting himself out there in the public eye with no real upside to it. Shaking head.....here we go again.....

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
How about they show up in the sky, and then I will ask for help. Otherwise, I am not interested in scams and hoaxes.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Have you sent them money? If not its not too late for you son

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The permission thing can be a form of subtle hypnosis, once you have given a person permission to do anything that seems beneficial they have in effect bent your will ... you didnt want thier help before they offered it you see.

I dont like it

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I dunno

I kinda agree with some of the advise/information supposedly sourced by the Alien dude. We are becoming a global fraternity, the interweb is still [contrary to popular belief] still in it's infancy. More and more these days information and opinions are being shared across racial, cultural, geographical and yes, even religious boundaries such as never before in human history and if supported and left alone will continue to grow.

Whether we agree with another person opinion/stance or not, it's there to read if one chooses, even a perceived negative example is still something to learn from, that of, how not to be, act or think. Despite all our conflicting views and opinions only the most myopically stagnant thinker on any given topic will fail to expand given the chance to absorb new and deferring points of views, opinions, perceptions and not previously available [for whatever reason] information.

This is why we must strive to maintain Freedom of information, freedom of speech and net neutrality etc. I know many feel differently based on their own societal definition of what those mean, regardless, they are the keystones of further expansion and learning freely online of not only educational information but also of others we normally would not come into contact with during our daily mortal human drudge.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I agree.
Not only is the 'net in its infancy, this round of human existance is too, imho.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Apparently the aliens don’t know any more about freeing humankind than we do!

What exists in our soul, mind and consciousness that propel us to do the negative and suffering inducing things we do to each other?

Or if they do know they still have no knowledge or authority how to correct it...

All the same platitudes from them as we get from religious rhetoric often.

So these ramblings are no better or different than your average Buddhist, Sufi, or Vedanta adept: FREE YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN EFFORTS.

“To know the truth, one must face it without the filter of one's beliefs or dogmas, however respectable”

This statement quoted from this article as wise as it sounds is standard affair in esoteric religious doctrine.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
You should do a fact / history check before posting....

This guy has been at it before and was full of it.

Mind you, I read the whole message, and I think he did some great writing there in terms of a more moderated message to the world. But it has been written entirely by himself. I like it though, the idea of us waking up and choosing to rid ourselves of these corporate scumbags ruining the world for profit that they can only enjoy for 60 or so Earth years.... seems pointless.

Also... this is not anything new. It was up and about back in January.

The guy himself though, has been sprouting BS for 10 years or more.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
edit on 23-10-2014 by IWasHereEonsAgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]
Around page 65 Olivet says
"My real name is Eric Julien. Jean Ederman is a PSEUDO I used to convey the ET World Message not to make any advertisment for my works. "

If Olivet really was Eric Julien/Jean Ederman, this thread shows how out of touch with reality he is.
But it was pretty amusing.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I find it interesting that these/this being from another world would use the slang term "show up" rather than something more literal..."come visit" or something would be more probable if this were a genuine message.

Also I had zero luck finding the origin of the quote "Give me a hand-hold and I'll raise the Earth." Who is the "One of your (our) thinkers once said" this? Maybe my Google is broken but it only returns this article (and copies of it) as results for the quote.

I call BS on this for a lot of reasons...though I do like the sentiment.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RedParrotHead

Maybe he was thinking of this “"Give me a place to stand on, and I will move the Earth"
Archimedes' work on levers
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Yes PLEASE! This planet is run by sociopathic morons!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

In the Book of Jubilees, Noah warns his sons of the influence of demons, calling their words seductions:

27 For I see, and behold the demons have begun their seductions against you and against your children and now I fear on your behalf, that after my death you will shed the blood of men upon the earth, and that you, too, will be destroyed from the face of the earth.

---Bloodshed is the hallmark of a demon. Our world reflects the rule of seven angels outlined in the book of Revelation. From the bloodshed, we must conclude that they are not what they appear. When Elohim said this in Genesis 9, we can then see Yahweh break this command throughout the Old Testament.

Genesis 9

9 Elohim blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “Be fertile, increase in number, and fill the earth. 2 All the wild animals and all the birds will fear you and be terrified of you. Every creature that crawls on the ground and all the fish in the sea have been put under your control. 3 Everything that lives and moves will be your food. I gave you green plants as food; I now give you everything else.

4 “But you are not to eat meat with blood in it. (Blood is life.) 5 In addition, I will demand your blood for your life. I will demand it from any animal or from any person. I will demand the life of any person who kills another person.

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

7 Be fertile, and increase in number. Spread over the earth, and increase.”

Keep in mind that this is ELOHIM (Father) speaking and not Yahweh (SON). He then gives the promise of the rainbow. Read behind this and you hear Yahweh speaking his promise. Again, Yahweh sheds blood throughout the first 4000 years of history. When the Son of God paid for the fall of man, he did it with his own blood, just as Elohim had stated. This is the fact few people grasp. It was Yahweh that paid this price as the Son of God. Today, we still have the same error present in the world. The shedding of blood continues. For Jesus words to be true, we must see him make peace. Anything short of this will show the story to be a fraud. We are at the tipping point to see Him either bring peace or the sword. It's his choice to make as mankind suffers as the host for the Spirit of Yahweh.

He is the Lord of the hosts. Consider what that means in terms of the message of the OP asking for a connection to the host of a voice we have never heard. Seduction.

edit on 23-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Sure they need our permission. That way when it all goes wrong they can point their finger and say " He made me to do it". reply to: Caver78

edit on AM0000003100000010104325312014-10-23T09:25:54-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I got "timed out" and half My useless drivel was lost, I thought I'd see if I could do a thread and add a link as opposed to just adding what I "think" not to the point where what I 'think' is important, but to fill the void of 'intraweb quid pro quo' of a "message board", not just adding an opinion but doing some 'leg work'

I just thought the 'synchronicity' was "odd, unusual" due to the dates. The thread I was reading here right before this was dated 2008; this stems from 2012 and both have been freshly bumped...

So,sew, 50/50 so far on My 'unscientific poll' I'll have "them" fly around on "stand-by" until it is One way or another?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Detailed plans for a cheap, reliable and clean power source we need. Vague, fluffy good wishes and sketchy philosophy we got plenty of already.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
if you want to hear a real alien talk throug channeling...listen to bashar (darryl anka) on youtube. Listen to at least a few hours before deciding what to make of him...There is a "safe system" in our reality (Scepticism) which clouds the fact that he is the real deal.
He is the real deal.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
"Take us to your leader, so we can emasculate him in front the whole human race, proving our technological superiority, puny humans" .

Sounds traditional.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join