It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

Haven't read the OP and I will not.
Just chimed in quickly to say how this heading
alone turns my stomach every time I see it.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Why is it complete nonsense for our lives to be planned out? Our purpose is to learn lessons in order to achieve purity and it's planned out in order to hopefully have the maximum learning experience.

It's like in school how teachers how lesson plans, you don't just wing it and hope for the best.

Children are born handicapped every day, God doesn't control such things.

Yes God does control such things, he made me bisexual just like he made it so I would have health issues later in life. Not everyone gets to have a perfect life and that doesn't make God evil for letting people suffer. There has to be a balance to things. You have to learn humility from experience, it's not just something you are born with. It is the experiences in life, both good and bad that shape us into the people we are today. Without the bad things that have happened, we wouldn't be who we are.

Again, you can't lump everyone woman who has had an abortion into the selfish category.
My older sister choosing to abort her baby was completely unselfish. She didn't want to risk the baby having health issues because the condom broke while on a bad drug binge. To keep the baby would have been selfish. She also knew that the baby Daddy would try to kill her and/or the baby so again, that's not really being selfish.

Yes some people who abort are being selfish but not everyone.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Yes it is quiet upsetting

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

SnF for your stamina.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I'd be doing a better job if I wasn't fighting this nasty cold. It's also been keeping me from taking part as a guest on the ATS radio show 'Out of the Box' ((I'm going to attempt the live Monday show))

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Ah yes, very much fun to be had with that team.
The coolest of the cool.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

How can this even be real , I understand a lot of things but come on now wow

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Taajsgpm
I assure you this story is not fake. I wish it was but there are tons of mentally unstable people & they are ignored by society & left to fall through the cracks.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

But it's only messed up because it's in Canada, as if it doesn't happen there.
Point is, its messed up no matter where it happens. Im just sayin.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

Did I say that? No. This would be messed up anywhere it happened, like down in the states where a woman killed 7 babies.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The fact that disturbs me the most when it comes to these cases, and this is including the two women in the U.S. this year, is how long some of them have gotten away with it. One can only imagine all the ones that we don't know about because they haven't been caught/suspected.

It makes you think twice about the people living in your community and what kinds of secrets they may obscure.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria

Why is it complete nonsense for our lives to be planned out? Our purpose is to learn lessons in order to achieve purity and it's planned out in order to hopefully have the maximum learning experience.

I apologize for the delay in responding, I usually am more prompt. Anyway that is what you believe, you have no proof whatsoever if that is the true Nature of things. I respect your opinion though.

It's like in school how teachers how lesson plans, you don't just wing it and hope for the best.

That is another personal opinion, ok then.

Yes God does control such things

You have absolutely no proof of that.

he made me bisexual just like he made it so I would have health issues later in life. Not everyone gets to have a perfect life and that doesn't make God evil for letting people suffer. There has to be a balance to things.

Don't put words in my mouth, I said God does not control such things, so how would that make God evil? Stay the course please, let's leave the reckless assumptions out of it.

You have to learn humility from experience, it's not just something you are born with. It is the experiences in life, both good and bad that shape us into the people we are today. Without the bad things that have happened, we wouldn't be who we are.

I agree with you 100%, only I differ that your God has anything to do with it.

Again, you can't lump everyone woman who has had an abortion into the selfish category.

This isn't about Women, this is about stealing another Being's existence from them. Plenty of Men go along with it all the time, and plenty of Male Doctors perform the grotesque procedure.

My older sister choosing to abort her baby was completely unselfish. She didn't want to risk the baby having health issues because the condom broke while on a bad drug binge. To keep the baby would have been selfish. She also knew that the baby Daddy would try to kill her and/or the baby so again, that's not really being selfish.

No it's not selfish, just as I agreed with you about having an exception for rape, or the Mother's life being in jeopardy, remember?

Yes some people who abort are being selfish but not everyone.

So we agree on that, we can't agree on everything you know? You do sound like a very nice, and caring person though. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
originally posted by: SheopleNation
originally posted by: Sabiduria

I apologize for the delay in responding, I usually am more prompt. Anyway that is what you believe, you have no proof whatsoever if that is the true Nature of things. I respect your opinion though.

No worries, I'm now quite busy myself so I won't be able to be as prompt/active as I usually am.

I have no proof that it is the true nature of things but there is also no proof it isn't. (I can't remember if I told you I'm an Empirical Agnostic, well the closest way to describe it)

You have absolutely no proof of that.

I have no proof that God does control, it's just makes sense for God to have control over everything if he is going to exist. Again, I will also point out that there is 0 proof against my claim as well.

Don't put words in my mouth, I said God does not control such things, so how would that make God evil? Stay the course please, let's leave the reckless assumptions out of it.

I wasn't meaning to put words in your mouth. It's just the standard argument that if God were to allow for people to be sick and to suffer that God must be evil. I just wanted to cover it to be on the safe side. Again, I apologize for making you think that was me assuming something.

I agree with you 100%, only I differ that your God has anything to do with it.

It's not really God doing much, he just set everything into motion. It could even be that each soul planned their life out instead of God but God still gave it the "stamp of approval" so to speak.

((There's a lot more tide in with that theory that I'm leaving out because it can be quite the thing to explain so if you would like more details I can go into them but for now I'm just keeping it short and simple))

This isn't about Women, this is about stealing another Being's existence from them. Plenty of Men go along with it all the time, and plenty of Male Doctors perform the grotesque procedure.

Many, many woman will say that it doesn't matter what the guy thinks because he is not the one who is pregnant, his life isn't in jeopardy/reputation on the line/carrying the baby/etc. Why do you just assume that only male doctors perform abortions? Do you have any proof of this? Again, if it wasn't legal, there would still be abortions happening. Some doctors are against abortions but want the woman to be in a safe environment and have a relatively safe procedure (way more safe than what they did when it was illegal.)

Men also see babies differently, most will not really attach to the baby until it is born, this is a scientific proven fact.

So we agree on that, we can't agree on everything you know? You do sound like a very nice, and caring person though. ~$heopleNation

No we can't agree on everything and that is fine, I don't expect that (as I explained in my U2U to you) I am just trying to engage in a discussion and shine a light on all sides of the argument, no matter how unpleasant it is.

You too sound like a nice and caring person. ~Sabi

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You said its messed up this happened in Canada, I didn't put words in your mouth.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i'm leaning towards something like that whack woman who was getting pregnant and killed them, when and before they were born and hiding them.

that or some illegal abortion deal.

if it was someone kidnapping and killing them, i would think there would be a lot of reports on missing newborns.

Hmmm i was leaning towards something even more macabre...she's a gambler, actually a bad gambler short of money and behind on her taxes and utilities for her house.

I'm thinking...stealing babies for body parts.

I know it's almost unimaginable, but it wouldn't be the first time.

Maybe the babies are from a hospital morgue, stillborns, postnatal deaths and so on, and she knew how to get the bodies quickly after death and keep them on ice long enough to rip out the profitable organs?

No evidence of this and certainly no proof, and almost too creepy to think about, but i have a weird hunch it's something to do with generating money...what else can you do with the corpse of a baby to get money out of it, other than to sell off a kidney or cornea here and there?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join