It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive 10,000 Calorie English Breakfast Challenge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've been subscribed to this guys videos for over a year. I think he is a magician/ illusionist.... no way you can fit all that in that body.

"World's Largest English Breakfast"???

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thirdcoast

im not seeing enough bacon there...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Brings this scene to mind.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
"The day after he broke another record, and had to flush more than 10 times...."

Below : Fixed
edit on 22-10-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
The day after he broke another record, and had to flush more than 10 times....

That aint right.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Nice!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Oh man, that's the entire breakfast bar at a large Travelodge motel - a traditional English breakfast, known as "a cholesterol special", "a heart attack on a plate" or "a cancer casserole".

The Bacon was deep-fried along with the bread - it's the black crispy things.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Shut up and take my money!

Seriously, no amount of munchies would make me get through all of that 😮

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
skinny chips (french fries) that aint in in the normal english breakfast infact anything made from the spud isn't really part of a breakfast, a lot of the reason for an english breakfast is that its able to be done almost in the same pan and during ww2 with rationing there was very little of anything to be had and baked beans and bread were some of the only things not rationed and making full use of everything even the frying oil which would probably be lard would of been good to give the person enough calories for a days work

may parents told me of the rationing and how you could make things go so much further as you probably wouldn't have butter on your bread but beef fat from the juices of the weekly roast and you'd try and get the butcher to pop a bit more fat on the meat (outside of the ration) so you could roast it down just to be able to put something extra on the bread

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

That does not look like a good English Breakfast to me. The Baked Beans look absolutely disgusting grayish colour instead of bright orange, the sausages look like hot dogs not proper butchers sausages, the bacon is just too over cooked.

Also where is the hot mug of tea!! Tea tastes so much better and makes your breakfast a whole lot tastier. I love English breakfasts but i sure wouldn't eat that one.

You really don't need to add that much butter either, the amount of butter used here is just way way to much. Potato slices deep fried (chips) on an English breakfast is way wrong. People who are not from UK can not make a proper English if you ask me.

I'm sure if you used the right ingredients and cooked it proper you could reduce those calories by around half and still have a huge amount on a plate. IMO you cant have a proper English using cheap products.

Quality products all the way. The Beans must be Branston brand for me.

Look at the colour of them Beans, also not a lot of grease and fat all over everything

edit on 23/10/14 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Christ thats nuts lol...heart attack central. Kinda reminds me of some of the breakfast challenges that are available in Pattaya, Thailand. Lots of greasy english style bacon and eggs and toast.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I LOVE English breakfasts!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ezappa

That does not look like a good English Breakfast to me. The Baked Beans look absolutely disgusting grayish colour instead of bright orange, the sausages look like hot dogs not proper butchers sausages, the bacon is just too over cooked.

Also where is the hot mug of tea!! Tea tastes so much better and makes your breakfast a whole lot tastier. I love English breakfasts but i sure wouldn't eat that one.

You really don't need to add that much butter either, the amount of butter used here is just way way to much. Potato slices deep fried (chips) on an English breakfast is way wrong. People who are not from UK can not make a proper English if you ask me.

I'm sure if you used the right ingredients and cooked it proper you could reduce those calories by around half and still have a huge amount on a plate. IMO you cant have a proper English using cheap products.

Quality products all the way. The Beans must be Branston brand for me.

Look at the colour of them Beans, also not a lot of grease and fat all over everything

The only gripe I have is when I was in the UK the beans were tomato-ey. Being from New England, I'm more inclined to homemade "Boston baked beans" , with molasses, onion, bacon or salt pork, little dry English mustard, Vermont maple syrup (or brown sugar), black pepper. But of course, this is just my HUMBLE opinion! (I'd be happy either way though & can appreciate either)
edit on 23-10-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Dear Maxatoria, I just LOVE your avatar! What a lovely young woman!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

she was many years ago the lovely Betty Paige and she was enough to cause a bit of a storm over there and even a recent movie

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I could no problem
where the food goes with me has everyone puzzled as i usually eat enough for 3 people and i am quite skinny , bar a little man bulge

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

the look of our baked beans is more a reflection of the war, baked beans and bread along with beer were pretty much the only things not on the ration so they had to be 'watered' down so to speak and extra tomato juice was the key

the general rule with a british breakfast is that it can all be finished off in some way in a frying pan other than the baked beans but you have to consider that at the time any meat was rationed so more probably for the adults and i can remember my mum saying that all they had for years was the 'drip' from the pan as the meat was for the adults and that was into the mid 1950's. other than the beans i can do a full english quite easily in a frying pan which also may not of been a bad thing as during the war the availability of coal to heat stoves

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Thank you for your reply, the historical aspect of it is quite interesting, I am quite an anglophile!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria

she was many years ago the lovely Betty Paige and she was enough to cause a bit of a storm over there and even a recent movie

She's a American. Thank you.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join