It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 20, 2005...John Titor may still be right, again

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
hey simulacra, I apologize for being such a... well, you know. I post on some sports boards, and the wrong attitude followed me over here.

I try to be open minded, titors story is very interesting, one of my favorite books is about time travel (dean koontz, lightning) but the story just has so many holes. I must confess I haven't read a lot of the titor posts, can you shed some light on a few things ?

does he ever give his birthdate ?

does he ever explain how the time travel device was developed ? what I mean is what it a small group of survivors or a gov't project ?

why is he the only traveller (that we know of) to use the technology ? is his machine a one-of-a-kind?

Apology acccepted

The Titor story has been one of the most ongoing topics on ATS since it's inception. He gives his age in 2036 and he states he was 13 when he was forced to wander through the woods to escape the aftermath of the civil war. I'm not sure if his exact birthdate is given, I’ve read through the 'Titor archives' a while ago. It's filled with info.

One reason that the Titor story is still alive is because his predictions have been 'roughly' coming true. The last 'prediction' that actually happened was the redevelopment of Mad Cow disease in Europe and 'roughly' the Tsunami disaster (according to Indigo_Child)

He explains his time machine in depth and even gives a thorough explanation of it.

ATS has compiled a 'Titor Archive' at www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want a good read, then check it out.

As for me believing John Titor to be real, Currently I do not. But I’m trying to find evidence to prove myself wrong.

[edit on 1/15/2005 by Simulacra]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I suggest anyone that posts arguments for or against titor, actually read every single post he made first. Also, ignore every post made after the alleged date he left this world. It is frustrating to see arguments saying "Titor is a fake... haven't read it all but in 2003 someone admitted.. "
or on the other camp "titor is true! i know this guy who met him outside burgerking the other day"

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i don't know if anyone has said this before but my reasons for thinking titor wasn't a fraud is because he posted on the internet. maybe us knowing what was going to happen changed something that ended up making all of his predictions seem like a hoax. just a thought

TPL

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wasn't Titor's story based on a book from the '60s?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
3 days left
Even though I'm not currently in America, I'll definitely try to tune in and see what happens.

Remember, regardless of what happens I only mentioned a possibility, not a prediction.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
By the way! How in the hell do you know what happens on someone elses "timeline"? From reading all the Titor posts, he states that what happens on his timeline doesn't mean it's going to happen on our timeline. So how in the hell does he know our timeline's history and future? By the way, I talked to Titor in a dream and he told me there will be a huge ice storm and people will die. He also said that the civil war he was thinking of was from the movie "Gods and Generals" so he is sorry and wan'ts people to stop talking about him.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
lol who knows if Titor was fake or real, we will never know its reached myth status and will be talked about for decades lol.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost1
By the way! How in the hell do you know what happens on someone elses "timeline"?

I believe he states that the deviation from his timeline and ours is not that large.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

By the way! How in the hell do you know what happens on someone elses "timeline"?

I believe he states that the deviation from his timeline and ours is not that large.

Ok, but if he wasnt born until after all these events happened, and he was a rebel at 13, I think I can say he wasn't very educated. How did he learn so much of our history so fast? And I still want to know why they would send Titor back and not someone who had an education? My theory is that they value chimpanzees more than this Titor fellow.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Ok, but if he wasnt born until after all these events happened, and he was a rebel at 13, I think I can say he wasn't very educated. How did he learn so much of our history so fast?

Being a rebel doesn�t necessarily mean that he's uneducated. It can actually mean the exact opposite. Rebelling against a system of social enslavement is a sign of awareness which leads to education. But who said he was a rebel? Correct me if I�m wrong but when he was 13 he just wandered around trying to not be another victim of whatever war/catastrophe that was going on.

And I still want to know why they would send Titor back and not someone who had an education?

According to John Titor they sent back a few people in order to reclaim some of the lost technology of 2036. And what makes you think that he didn�t have an education? He was being trained by to understand the fabrics of time travel. During the course of his postings he did a pretty thorough job explaining exactly how time travel works.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Being a rebel doesn�t necessarily mean that he's uneducated. It can actually mean the exact opposite. Rebelling against a system of social enslavement is a sign of awareness which leads to education. But who said he was a rebel? Correct me if I�m wrong but when he was 13 he just wandered around trying to not be another victim of whatever war/catastrophe that was going on.

He stated that he was a soldier at age 13. So, how does a country that is wrapped up in a "civil war", turn around and fight a "world war" in such a short time period?

According to John Titor they sent back a few people in order to reclaim some of the lost technology of 2036. And what makes you think that he didn�t have an education?

Lets see! How about he went to college at the age of 31! Then less than 2 years later he was recruited to "time travel"? Can you say guinea pig?

He was being trained by to understand the fabrics of time travel. During the course of his postings he did a pretty thorough job explaining exactly how time travel works.

He stated many times that he was no physicist, which is someone I would recruit for time travel. Check it out.

John Titor
"Please keep in mind a couple of points as I answer your questions. First, I am not a physicist. "Time travel" is only a tool that allowed me to do my job 1975."
"I am not a physicist so I cannot answer that to your level of sophistication. The singularities are held in an enclosed magnetic field."

So, how could someone do a good job of explaining "time travel" unless it's pure BS? So basically, he could tell you some space jargon, but not the details? When in history has that been a good explanation of anything? Oh, I know. Thats the formula for BS. Say a lot of things that you can't back up with details.

Anyhow, Titor is a fake but it's funny to keep these threads going.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
January 20th 2005.

Lets see what happens, if anything.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Is it too soon to say that I hear a collective "D'oh!" ringing out though the mutliverse? Mutiverses? Multiversi? Whatever.

Watching the parade right now.

Off topic but did anybody happen to see the bit on CNN yesterday about all the inaugural memorabilia being sold at this big hullabaloo was made in China and pakistan?

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
well show is over....i dind't see any riots and stuff......(too bad)
maybe titor was a semi-hoax (because he say that bush was going to be "reelected" and...i think he was....)

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well chalk this one up under failed possibilites.

Reality: 1
John Titor : 0

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I guess this means this is the end of this thread. Not trying to bash anyone's opinions/beliefs, but I just want to lay my opinion down the line.

I've basically seen it all here, when it comes to conspiracies from the philadelphia experiment to aliens to the reptilian illuminati and now john titor. The main theme is dont believe everything you hear. I am of the opinion that this john titor was a complete hoax. Look at how many hoaxers have surfaced in the past with an agenda for attension or to make money. Just go to www.johntitor.com and buy his book.

Its easy to give ambiguous answers or predictions and have another person interpret them and claim he's right. John Titor used the best strategy and that is of being vague and allowing others to interpret for him. John predicted a civil war in 2005, and when no civil war occurs john had a fall back alternative by saying that there is the possibility that a small percentage of time can change, and therefore not be exactly like his time.

He is FULL OF IT.

SMR

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
What about adding the newest mad cow scare?
Though it has been around awhile,odd that today new news of it comes out.
Oh well,maybe next time.

By the way,,,anyone ever comment on that video that was posted?The one of 'Titor' going home or whatever.I know it is fake,for the reason he says he came in a car,I suppose he left in it as well.But maybe it is one of him 'testing it or maybe a new way of time travel?

www.anomalies.net...

Maybe the end of this thread,but many others will pop up.
I just dont get it though.So many like to bash this topic,,,,,why post in it then?Why read it!?
If you know and believe this to be fake,why waste your time?

[edit on 21-1-2005 by SMR]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The guy must live on the other side of the coin timeline ... Things went exactly opposite as he claimed.. In fact, more protesting was allowed in 2005' than anytime in history ...

I personally believe the guy was a crock ... Altho, I do believe his prediction for today will come true one day soon.

Ol Dubya might be luring his enemies with kindness. Maybe get them to assemble in bigger crowds and then open fire .... heh

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join