It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Thomas Duncan interesting links

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hi

Having read through some threads and watched a few youtube videos I keep coming across the idea that the ebola situation is all a false flag in order to force administering vaccines.Therefore Ive decided to have a good dig into the ebola victims and no better place to start than with Thomas Duncan who apparently brought it ere from Liberia.

There was little information on Duncan except that he worked as a personal driver for Henry Brunson for a company lnked to fedex. This I thought portrays an image of Duncan as a well trusted individual and in what can be a dangerous area points to him being security aware and maybe some background in security. The Brunson family is a well connected family in Liberia with Brunsons cousin Gyude Allison being married to Fances Johnson Allison. She is the chairperson of the LACC (Liberia anti-corruption committee) where she is facing corruption charges and possible criminal charges for corruption in helping those at the top evade being brought to justice over corruption accusations.

Next up is Brunsons nephew Gama Roberts who only returned to Liberia within the last few years from the US. He was living in none other than Atlanta. Brunson was an employee of BellSouth in Atlanta who were awarded Governmnt contracts for 8 years totalling $660 million. He then returned to Liberia when offered a "generous voluntary severance package" by the company.
Now he heads the CMI (The Crisis Management Initiative) and is working with Nokia to try to bring alternative healthcare to Liberia. Remember nokias tech branch was bought over by Microsoft and is focusing on Healthcare. Digging a bit deeper ive found that one of the team researchers working on this Governance out of a Box initiative is Marc Bailey who on his social media claims to hve worked for 7 years as a group leader for biotech firm NPL.
A lot of the work done by the initiative is research into wireless healthcare. Basically done on the idea of monitoring the body wirelessly from sensors on the body.

Conclusion:

I may be trying to find links that are not there but I find all of the above a little too coincidental. The story of Duncan wanting to abruptly go to the US to see his family surprised those that knew him. Why did he need to go asap? Maybe those who employed him infected him and told him to go to his family or the same will happen to them, hence reasons to lie to the airport. The link to the nephew Gama is the most interesting given he actually lived in Atlanta and now heads a Crisis Management initiative with one of the biggest government contract recipients Nokia, with a connection to biotech firm and the push for wireless health tech.

This brings me to the ultimate reason for the ebola scare "false flag". Is it the vaccines that may hold the RFID chips what are hearing so much about? What better way to do it than imposing martial law and forcing everyone to take the vaccine by force if necessary? The links are there with the relative involved in corruption at government level in Liberia, the connection to Atlanta and a company connection by contracts to the US Government. This may be a coincidence but there are many contradictory stories regarding Duncans reasons and travel and also his death when announced on 2 dates (fist by Israel and then the US).

Any thoughts on this...I know its a bit messy but its 2 in the morning here and im full of painkillers.

gnite

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm
I have followed this guy for a long time. enronnext101.wordpress.com... He sometimes puts awesome info on his site so I frequently check it out to see if he has anything he is willing to share publicly. Anyhow, he says lots of things about Africa and power and technology. The brother working for bellsouth which is now AT&T is interesting to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted before, but Ebola Eric may not be who the Media claim he is.

Eric was Director of Operations for the Peace Corps, and the Vice President of Bank Of America at several levels for FIFTEEN CONSECUTIVE YEARS. This flies in the face of logic regarding the story of Ebola Eric, TRUST ME, this man will NOT be bleeding through his eyes ears and rectum!
Link

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
While doing my own research on the companies our new Ebola czar is associated with and the connections they have to government, I came across this. I found this quite by accident and know nothing about the author, but his research is tracking along the same lines mine was going. Folks, this is deep. Please pay attention. More than our health is at stake here.

Please read the entire article

Klain is also President of Case Holdings and General Counsel of Revolution LLC, which is an investment group. Now, I did a little digging on Revolution LLC and discovered that one of their companies is called Extend Health. Who are they? They’re a Medicare insurance private exchange juggler. They say of themselves that they help people find the right Medicare plan and coverage and then enrol in it. So, evidently, this probably has some ties with Obamacare someplace.

Another company that Revolution holds is called FedBid, an online marketplace for federal, state, and local government buyers where they can purchase, guess what? Medical supplies, lab equipment, communications devices, hazardous waste containers, hazmat suits, hospital beds, sanitation and janitorial supplies, heavy equipment, pharmaceuticals, medical diagnostic test kits, emergency medical personnel contractors, office equipment, IT hardware/software, and facilities. All the stuff you need to set up an “Ebola Task Force” and equip those CDC “SWAT teams”, as well as the military.

Among the buyers who use FedBid are the DOD, the U.S. Army, Dept. of Health and Human Service, and the Dept. of Homeland Security. What FedBid basically does is set up a place where businesses and contractors can connect with federal government agency buyers. Does this not seem a bit suspicious to any of you folks out there? Suddenly, a guy with ties to a company that connects sellers of things such as medical supplies and lab equipment with government agency buyers is made the “Ebola Czar” in charge of the whole shebang.

What’s more, Klain reports to White House homeland security advisor Lisa Monaco and national security advisor Susan Rice. Homeland Security is one of FedBid’s buyers, as is the military. The no-bid contracts will soon be here.

Now the holding company of Revolution LLC is Case Holdings, set up by Steve Case and Klain is the president of Case Holdings. Case Holdings set up Revolution LLC, which Klain is high up in as well, in order to invest in businesses and industries that were, so is said of them, being “disrupted” for one reason or another. One of their aims is to invest in people and ideas that can “change the world”, as they say.

Ron Klain is not the only tie from these entities with the Obama Administration. Steve Case, a fellow Punahou School graduate like Obama, has interesting ties to the Administration. He’s on the President’s Council on Jobs and Competitiveness. Further along, Klain’s wife is Monica Medina, a fairly well-known environmental activist. She is now special assistant to the Secretary of Defense. Her qualifications on that? Because she fulfilled a ROTC obligation as a legal advisor to the secretary of the army. So she has connections to the Obama Administration as well. After all, as I said before, this is all a family affair (and family-owned business) now!

edit on 22-10-2014 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Very good find! I found it very interesting a sounds like we are looking at the tip of a very big iceberg. I feel it is best to either continue in this thread or start a new one and go through those who have been infected because I feel they are the pawns and we need to find the hand that's put them in the situation. We need to look at all there connections, family, work, work bosses links to government, companies who have interests in biopharms and see if we can get some sort of web going. I KNOW this is not right in the way its been handled and no matter who they are humans always make mistakes, so its up to us to pick up the pieces and find whats going on.

Example of this is the nephew of Thomas Duncan claims that Duncan himself refuted the story that he was the person who carried a person with ebola into a hospital in Liberia. Apparently this is how he caught it so if Duncan said he didn't lift the woman in the comfort of his family then how did he get it. Also I find it strange that the nephew changed the story and said it did sound like something his uncle would have done.....hmmmmmm....but you said that he admitted he didn't do it. Whats that smell.....

Im fed up being taken for a fool and watching everyone burying their heads in the sand and seeing nothing but their next paycheck or drink. Wakeup people!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yeah, I think there might be something fishy here...false flag or coverup. I'm leaning more coverup.

Is there a Thomas Eric Duncan-Kent Brantly Connection?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Im not sure between the two...but im leaning towards the use of this scenario to allow astate of emergency which will lead to widespread vaccines. This to be done on such a rushed and wide scale stinks of something more sinister. That's why I feel the vaccines hold something (the RFID idea with wireless health care links to Duncans Boss) that they want to roll out as quick as possible before the public can discover whats in them. But no matter what we find it will be put down to disinformation and the "studies" and media will ensure that the mass will get the vaccine.

When did people start allowing other people to inject them and their children with "stuff" without even questioning or caring what it is? Have I missed something?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969
I don't believe vaccines or all intentions are sinister at their core. But once the tentacles of greed and corruption take hold, they can be abused, weaponized, misused, instigated, sometimes even to the point of criminality.

Don't know if you've seen this: Drugmakers to join forces to make millions of Ebola vaccine doses

Not plugging my own threads, just that similar things always bother me about these kinds of things as well. There are many angles to look at things from and it's important that we do.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Yeah, I think there might be something fishy here...false flag or coverup. I'm leaning more coverup.link

Is there a Thomas Eric Duncan-Kent Brantly Connection?

I found this little gem stated by Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen just by accident I'm not sure what to make of it

Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.
A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.
This speech was given in 1997...for some reason can't get the link to work but type Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen into the search it's the first one given.
Anyways I thought it was interesting

link

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: queenofswords

Very good find! I found it very interesting a sounds like we are looking at the tip of a very big iceberg. I feel it is best to either continue in this thread or start a new one and go through those who have been infected because I feel they are the pawns and we need to find the hand that's put them in the situation. We need to look at all there connections, family, work, work bosses links to government, companies who have interests in biopharms and see if we can get some sort of web going. I KNOW this is not right in the way its been handled and no matter who they are humans always make mistakes, so its up to us to pick up the pieces and find whats going on.

Example of this is the nephew of Thomas Duncan claims that Duncan himself refuted the story that he was the person who carried a person with ebola into a hospital in Liberia. Apparently this is how he caught it so if Duncan said he didn't lift the woman in the comfort of his family then how did he get it. Also I find it strange that the nephew changed the story and said it did sound like something his uncle would have done.....hmmmmmm....but you said that he admitted he didn't do it. Whats that smell.....

Im fed up being taken for a fool and watching everyone burying their heads in the sand and seeing nothing but their next paycheck or drink. Wakeup people!!!!

I am sick to death of being manipulated and lied to by blatant cronyism government. I'm sure most politicians have some skeletons in their closet, so nobody ever really shines the full light on the other for fear that light might might be focused right back on them.

But, imo, this administration tops them all! It's a tight little group of Ivy League know-it-alls that espouse the philosophy that "the ends justify the means", a Saul Alinsky rule for radicals bunch.

These kinds of people believe they are intellectually superior to everybody else and, imo, have a psychopathic/sociopathic streak that allows that kind of thinking.

People are just pawns to them and they set up their "charitable foundations" and "grant funding operations" and give away just enough to say, "look at all the wonderful things we're doing". In reality, it's a bunch of money-laundering-hide-the-dollars schemes using taxpayer funds or charitable contributions. They PRODUCE nothing.

Every person involved should be looked at....including the patients. Who are they really? And this Ron Klain guy should be looked at under a microscope, imo.

new topics

top topics

join