It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Batgirl, Mr. Incredible, Chewbacca Brawl on Walk of Fame

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm going to post this here because there is no "odd" news category, well, relatively speaking.

The video in the link is a newscast of a fight on the walk of fame between costume characters.

I just found the dry reporter play-by-play to be somewhat humorous. And really, how many times do you get a brawl involving Batgirl, Mr. Incredible, Chewbacca and Waldo with a follow-up interview of Batman?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wow, Mr. Incrdible can't be too incredible when he punches and throws bat girl down on the street. That's a sorry display on his part. At least Chewbacca had enough sense to try to protect bat woman from Mr. Incredible. I swear some of these costume freaks really think when they put on their tights and a mask they really become super heroes in their own mind! Get a life!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

It's hard to say without really knowing why Batgirl and Mr. Incredible chose to throwdown in the first place.

Some ladies these days ... aren't, and while I would ordinarily say there is no excuse to hit a women, I would also say there is no excuse to hit a guy either since he's not supposed to hit you.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This practice is also growing in Times Square in NYC. You see more and more people walking around in costumes. (a sign of the job economy?) I guess they make money taking pictures with the tourists. I saw this one girl with big breasts completely naked on top, except she was body painted. I was like whoah! o.O I'm sure the 12-14 year old kids walking around were .. amused by that.

Some of those people in those cute and funny costumes are probably ex-convicts.

new topics

top topics

join