It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Forces Churches to Directly Fund Abortions, Churches Refuse to Comply?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

So what worked before?
Slavery??
Debtor's prisons?
A rigged social service system that deliberately left a portion of the population out in the cold so they would always have a group of "needy" people for an excuse to expand the programs? Who by the way many found the credit cards and subprime loans as the only way they could make ends meet!
Just what worked before?

Obamacare has more than likely put many americans in the uncomfortable position of having to chose to either provide the basic necessities for their family like food and housing or draw the attention of the IRS and get hit with fines they may not be even to afford. You don't think that they don't feel a bit of a twang coming from their moral base when they find themselves making that choice?

The op is based on a halftruth which was brought to the attention of the thread a few times. And I don't attack the churches unless I find a reason to!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Logarock

Which is why my personal approach is, as often as possible, to focus on the facts of a given matter, you know, numbers, quotes, reliability, rather than the silly we said/they said morass of "My opinion/belief/party/idea is better than yours, nyah."

Obviously I occasionally fall short of the latter glory.

Yea well your the one protesting to much at this point. We have all seen these threads take on a life and flow regardless of the OP. The only regret I have is joining into what now looks like a bait thread. Big deal.

And as far as your above you certainly do not adhere to your own spout above as far as engaging in my party/my opinion ect.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Great. Take an honest admission of personal flaws and try to twist that into the argument to serve your own agenda.

What amazing character that puts on display!

As usual, when your bluster and misstatements do not seem to succeed, you claim there's something wrong with the discussion itself, or the other posters, or whatever nonsense allows you to portray the victim in your own mind.

Perhaps a little less personal commentary and a greater attention to facts would be helpful in future threads, for the both of us, eh?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I am not moved one whit by your moralizing at this point. Not going to craw in a hole, reflect.....just wipe the dog sh*t off my shoes and move on.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Classy indeed.

Perhaps you should be more careful where you step in the future, or maybe, you just tracked the crap in here on your own feet.

Whatever case, the place does smell better ...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join