It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing looking solar flares Erupting 7 decent flares in last 96hrs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Great pics this reigion 2192 is huge an keeps spewing flares at earth keep it up magnetosphere! !!!!
link

1) X-1.6
2) M-2.7
3) M-8.7
4) M-1.7
5) M-4.5
6) M-3.7
7) X-1.1

edit on 22-10-2014 by ATF1886 because: edited information

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yeah, she's a biggy. I kind of hope we get an X15 or larger so we got something to talk about for a while. Big enough to knock out power sporadically for a few days. Not here though, we'll let the southerners have this one.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I was waiting for a great sarcastic comment from the mouse man took you a while lol dont think it will hit that hard i hope and id prefer it to hit upper michigan!!! a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ed Dames was on C2C (Mr. Doom) and was once again talking about the "Kill Shot" and the current crop of sun spots.. If I remember correctly he was saying this is the beginning of the bad days which will follow.. They don't call him Mr. Doom for nothing ! Everytime I hear him speak it is pretty much the same old 'run for the hills the end is near stuff' ..

He is now living in St. Petersburg Russia but has come to the states for some speaking engagements.
Youtube will have the show posted probably/maybe today..?

Great Pics and I was wondering if someone would take the time to post..
S^F for your efforts

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think the kill shot will come and we wont know till all the power goes out as long as there posting it were fine!!! Yea thanks what got me was it had been quiet than 7back to back ehhhh well be fine time to whip out the sunscreen lol a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
I was waiting for a great sarcastic comment from the mouse man took you a while lol dont think it will hit that hard i hope and id prefer it to hit upper michigan!!! a reply to: rickymouse

I think we are going to have another X flare within an hour. Sometimes they seem to form a pattern.

Maybe we will be lucky and it will hit Europe.
edit on 22-10-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Very pretty. Thanks. What I want to know is when and where the pre- and post ULFs hit.

F&S

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Thanks to this analysis of Cluster data, if the killer electrons happen to be ejected towards Earth, we now know that they can strike the atmosphere within just 15 minutes.
a reply to: soficrow

link

Hope that helps...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
edit on 23-10-2014 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2014 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
There have already been news reports about the flares disrupting radio & communications:

Huffington Post article

Weather Channel article

Looks like things are getting interesting...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
There have already been news reports about the flares disrupting radio & communications:

Huffington Post article

Weather Channel article

Looks like things are getting interesting...

"Flares aren't harmful to humans on Earth."
Umm i beg to differ on that theory...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886

Thanks to this analysis of Cluster data, if the killer electrons happen to be ejected towards Earth, we now know that they can strike the atmosphere within just 15 minutes.
a reply to: soficrow

link

Hope that helps...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Not really - I asked about pre- and post ULFs (ultra low frequencies). Your link focuses on the high frequencies that disrupt electronics etc. In comparison, ULFs are associated with health impacts (heart attacks, strokes etc) and occur before and after the high frequency discharges.

...Thanks though.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
My fingers are crossed for a big cme that knocks out our power grid- so I can get out of work today!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Yea i need a vacay!!! a reply to: Bluesma

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yay we just got a X-3.1 come on 2192 keep em coming!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Is it really bad that when I think of the possibility of a Carrington level event happening someday, my first thought is: "I hope if it does happen it completely destroys all records of my student loans"?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
OOOh. Nice X flare about an hour and a half ago. I wonder if it sent a CME federal express. www.swpc.noaa.gov...
edit on 25-10-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

the southern hemisphere will be fine....thats where ed dames went wrong.......crosses fingers and hopes

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yea defenently the student loans need to go all 80k of them we dodged another bullet once again a reply to: MojaveBurning

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
hi all

i predicted the X3 !!!! see my post 5 days ago on solar watch 2014 . this happens alot to me but i dont believe it until it happens a knowing i guess i have to pay more attention to it lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join