It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Ever Heard of Deagel.Com?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The site is indeed still down. Even more suspicious logs to add to the fire... I was attempting hop tracing earlier when it was still up and it kept timing out on the last legs. Just when I'm about to stop paying attention, something else interesting happens

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It's up for me.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Dave Hodges is the OP!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
OK, I am not sure if daegel.com being down is a good thing or a bad thing. We still have no idea if this was a prank or an actual NSA front, maybe a think tank. The site reminded me of the old Prospect for a new American Century website. People were more clearly identified on the PNAC, but this Daegel site was more secretive. Which is exactly what one would expect from a government sponsored think tank.

I just want to throw some of my ideas out there, and let my fellow ATS'ers see if i am crazy, or if they made the same connections.

I find it coincidental that in the last 3+ weeks we have these threads.

1. do the elite

2. then this one later on the same day

ebola dallas

3. then we see the update of Ebola death rate bumped up from 50 to 70 %

who ebola rate

4. and then a few weeks later we have Daegel.com where "they" forecast a 72% reduction in population in the USA.

Now I don't think the Daegel site was referring to an Ebola outbreak, but it is coincidental. I just can't stop thinking about the Daegel site. And i believe that the Gub'ment of the good ole US of A has a thing for trying to hide things in plain sight, thinking that the population has no ambition or intelligence to try and figure it out.

What do you say ATS? please tell me I just got carried away...
edit on 10-24-2014 by Zona because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-24-2014 by Zona because: fixing dead links, my bad

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Georgia guidestones ...elite retire to overseas or underground cities ebola plus terrorism equals Zombie apocalypse.. equals plummet of population.
Get out while you still can.

edit on 10/24/2014 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Must have been down for maintenance because Deagel.com is now back up.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vaedur
a reply to: signalfire
Um I'm gonna guess it's most likely your website? Am I wrong. You did start the thread? how and why would you find this?

Either the OP owns the website or a friend does. They are interested in the same topics obviously. If you use logic, you will see where I'm coming from.

Hi, I understand where you're coming from but god no. I'm over 60 years old, female, and utterly non-techie. Also not a math person from any stretch of the imagination. I couldn't put up a site like that if my life depended on it.

I saw it at another CT website which I don't believe I'm allowed to mention here (?) and after getting tired of their idiotic attempts to parse it out, came over here. Much to my surprise it hadn't been discussed yet so I posted it.

I'm grateful for all the technical analysis of the website itself (trying to figure out if its NSA in origin??) but apparently there's no consensus yet, right?

If you still think *I'm* responsible for that website, ask Druid42 who is the cohost of the Out Of The Box radio show with me and a few other folk. You'll give him a good laugh. He regularly spends hours getting me up to speed on highly complicated things like mic volume levels....

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
back up

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
No one's figured this thing out yet?

Has to be an ATS contest.

edit on 24-10-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: phoenix9884

I too have worked with the Kitchen Minder at BK and yes it is almost always spot on. 9 times out of 10 we would have little to no waste at the end of the night and what waste we did have was usually due to employee error. If Deagel is using a similar forecasting method I think it is safe to say, we should all probably get our affairs in order sometime real soon. Things don't look good.

I think we've determined that Kitchen Minder and Burger King are responsible for the stats and predictions; they know who has been eating their food lo these past 30 years, how deadly it all is, and the incubation time between food intake and death rates.

Simple, really.

You guys ready to call Uncle, yet?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Edit to add: i just dug into that video and my god that cop guy from LA is normally a bit iffy but he's wayyyy off base here. He says the "USA folds into a one world government where nations cease to exists run by corporations..... I'm paraphrasing" LOLOL

The cop guy that you mention was Mike Ruppert. He was a cop turned whistleblower who exposed CIA drug running among other things. He moved from L.A. to a small town in Colorado, Crestone. I have a very good high-school buddy who owned a restaurant/bar there and he had the opportunity to speak with Mike often before he was 'suicided' last year. My buddy commented that he was kind of out there, but that he knew "a whole lot about a whole lot."
Anyway, you might be interested in some of his works.
Two of the most interesting IMO are:
Apocalypse, Man...

And Collapse...

Cheers!
edit on 25-10-2014 by sageturkey because: Vid link can't contain playlist

edit on 25-10-2014 by sageturkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Deagel.com has been hacked. Now it is experiencing a DNS attack. I wonder who could be responsible...?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: sageturkey

I remember him in L.A. during the town hall meeting standing up and making the director look like a know nothing political appointee.. This is truly a sad story of a man's life who thought living in society was about justice and right and wrong.. Thanks for posting I had not seen the videos only remembered him from his younger days.

edit on 25-10-2014 by 727Sky because: kw

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

You're most welcome! I'm watching them again now

Pretty pertinent stuff actually.
Small world, it is. I brought him up and my buddy started telling me the stories about talking with him.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

You might think I'm trying to promote mr brzezinski if you read my last few posts and you wouldn't be far off. He's not a stupid man and I think we might be wise to pay attention to some of the things he says.

I guess that depends entirely on how one defines "stupid". It seems not to be very prudent to follow his advice. Presidents who do crash and burn.

It bedevils me how this guy is obamas top foreign policy advisor and we are in the current mess we are in.

He was also Carter's top foreign policy advisor, and that didn't turn out so well, either. This is because Brzezinski hasn't really got a clue.

edit on 2014/10/25 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Reports by some on the net say an EMP blast 300 miles up over the USA woul kill off 80% in about 3 years or less...
Those in need of power for medical reasons will go in a matter of days...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
RE Carter:

Carter was sabotaged by the Republicans who had the press working for them at the time (overtly, up to then it was covertly); Carter was probably our last honorable President and the puppet masters can't have that; while the Iran hostage standoff lasted forever (marked by a '100 days, 101 days, 102 days' countdown every night on the news shows) he got everyone out of there alive; turns out in the background it was alleged that Reagan had made a deal with the Iranians not to let the hostages go until he took the oath of office; otherwise they would have been released sooner. Reagan's gloating over the hostages being released 'because he was now president' turned me against him forever. It was obvious and unconscionable. Meanwhile, the ex-head of the CIA Bush Sr was Reagan's VP and it was Bush's friend's son who tried to assassinate Reagan... which would have made Bush I President by default. Carter's Republican replacement Reagan was a dolt, in other words.

There was also petty stuff being used against Carter all the time in the newscasts; that he was 'frightened by a rabbit'; he once took sick while out jogging and this was used against him as a sign of weakness, etc. Look at what Carter did out of office (hands on helping with Habitat for Humanity and other humanitarian causes) compared to his predecessor Ford who just went golfing, Clinton who just does money making tours, was in cahoots with the Bush Crime Family; look into the Mena Arkansas drug running; and was an obvious sexual predator from the git-go, etc) and you'll see the true measure of the man. Running foreign policy is a nightmare proposition for any President; there's too many variables at work and too many layers of secrecy above their own clearances; they'll never know what's really going on; but at least Carter wasn't a scumbag.

Sorry for the thread drift...

edit on 08131110amSaturdayf13Sat, 25 Oct 2014 11:13:08 -0500America/Chicago by signalfire because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

Obviously we have different views on Carter - I would characterize him as anything BUT "honorable", based mostly upon his Foreign Policy, somewhat less on his Domestic Policy. His policy and actions RE Central America alone was deplorable, and is still having a ripple effect in the US to this very day. I reckon I'll just leave it at that, since it's not the subject of this thread in any other than a lateral sort of way.

Ever wonder why the Guidestones showed up in Georgia, of all places, at the time they did?

ETA: Ford may have been my favorite president, precisely because he didn't do much of anything at all - meaning he also didn't muck up very much. Ya gotta DO something in the first place in order to mess it up!

edit on 2014/10/25 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Looks like the sites been shut down.
No one got any news on this thing ?

I can't find anything new on the subject......

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join