It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Anyone Ever Heard of Deagel.Com?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:35 PM
a reply to: signalfire

Well if this site is correct....then good bye to most of the US population.

Things come and go and the circle of life must complete itself.

Ah well......who would be to blame? YEP the US citizen because you all knew this was coming and you all moaned but you all did NOTHING.

Enjoy life between now and 2025 i suppose, live each day as it comes. Time is short

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:43 PM
a reply to: projectbane

It is correct. It says a LOSS of 65 million. Not only 65 million left.

Edit: It MAY be correct. Either way, it's not tipping the hand of a loss of 250 million people. If we lost that much population there would be nothing left to worry about. We'd be well on our way to the end of humanity.

edit on 9-6-2015 by JimD571 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 08:48 PM
It would have to be outright inaccurate, look closely over the forecasts for all countries by 2025.

This must be some sort of hoax of some kind.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:19 PM
a reply to: Maverick1

Interesting!! I had an e mail from my daughter, she said "What's it with all these Americans getting bolt holes down this way?" This way being, around the Queenstown area of New Zealand. Purely anecdotal but it takes serious money for a bolt hole down there. It's the rich that would be in the know, because they would be more likely, to know what the average Joe doesn't.

My guess is at the rate of the present economic climate, people don't decide to relocate without good reason . It's probably primarily for safety.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:56 AM

Anyone able to go to ?

new topics

top topics
<< 9  10  11   >>