It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mysterious "Official" Visited My Home Today, Questioned Me

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Maybe the mysterious official returned to his house and took him away for posting about it on ATS!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buttercup79
a reply to: tony9802

Maybe the mysterious official returned to his house and took him away for posting about it on ATS!

And there is still no new news!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I dont know what she is but i know she definitely isnt a private investigator; thats because I worked as a PI for 3 years. As a rule of thumb, you never want to interact with neighbors because you dont know how close they are to your suspect. I've had neighbors come ask me what I'm doing in the area and I always make something up like, "I'm a repo spotter looking for so and so vehicle." I will never mention that I'm a PI

So the fact that she blatantly asked you about your neighbors is not something a trained PI would do. I have done door knocks before (with a made up story of course) to confirm if anyone is living at a residence, only after I've exhausted ALL possible options; you want to expose yourself as little as possible in fear of being recognized else where.

Just thought I'd throw my two cents in from prior experience. If you need anything clarified about PI's/survelience/tailing/etc let me know
edit on 7-12-2014 by LuciferInTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Posable agent in training from the FBI or any one of the other agency's from the alphabet soup bunch.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh I was just asked in another thread about any conclusion to this... I had broken up with my GF and moved away not long after that. Never did figure it out, never did talk to them again.

Sorry about that obscene cliffhanger, folks.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join