It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a UFO coming from the clouds on ISS NASA live tv

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Why not tell us about it or refer to the video of the anomalies ,
It's like withholding information that could be contributing to find the truth about this either natural or unnatural I think many of us would like to see it...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'll just throw it out there before the paid flunkee's do:

Drones. Space Junk. Lens Flares. Scratched Lens. Dead CCD Pixels. Energetic Particle from recent sun spot. Chinese Lantern. Pigeons. Faked by Nasa. Faked by Youtube User. Haleys Comet debris. Reflection from interior. Ice Particles. Dust Particles. Fairy Dust Particles. Fairy's. Bird of prey decloaking. ELVIS.

Did I miss anything?
edit on 23-10-2014 by ATSZOMBIE because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2014 by ATSZOMBIE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
UFO on NASA footage? Posted yesterday.

UFO at 3.39 left of screen

Space Station Spacewalk Oct. 22

YouTube Link -

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The motion looks too erratic to be some sort of craft controlled by intelligent beings, and considering they are throwing away 'crap' its probably something that flew off the stuff they were messing around with in this case.

originally posted by: JamesTB

YouTube Link -

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

That's very good spotted considering it's only there for a few seconds and it's almost invisible unless you stare at the spot where it shows up.

I agree that it doesn't seem to be a reflection of the sun as it comes and goes, i would imagine it would stay for longer if a reflection of sun on the surface of Earth.

Good catch and glad you found it

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Thanks I knew I it had to be something but it's unclear what it is .. If we know what country they were passing then it also could be missile launch as for a logical explanation?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
The EVA was followed by space enthusiasts at forum.nasaspaceflight.com... and they commented on various events. Perhaps if somebody LOOKED at this log, they might notice activities potentially related to the reported sighting.

This was an attempt at some potentially REALLY helpful advice about what stuff in the distance, in this spacewalk, might be.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

I did look through the link, but there was no talk about anything unusual or floating debris other than the panel, but was still interesting to read through

Could still be connected though.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

I did look through the link, but there was no talk about anything unusual or floating debris other than the panel, but was still interesting to read through

Could still be connected though.

Thanks!! Good for you.

Three objects were tossed overboard on this spacewalk, and sporadically followed by camera views from the helmet cams ['gopro'] and other exterior cameras.

These jettisons make it more important to carefully note the exact time of anomalous observations, as well as visual clues about direction of anomaly versus direction of station motion and direction to the sun [source of illumination]. That's important because stuff that 'appears' could be nearby stuff exiting from the station's shadow, into sunlight.

Comments being made by the crew also should have been logged AT THE TIME [not from memory, later].

Keeping an eye on these videos and reporting anomalies promptly is an important task, since at the very least, something unusual could be an indicator of vehicle malfunction or other potential hazard.

And of course, there's always the possibility it could be something more. So attaboys to the intentions of the OP, and gently delivered suggestions about how it could be more useful next time.

ADD Here's why I think the OP's efforts are positive:
06/13/2008 - MSNBC.com: Why NASA watches out for true UFOs
today.msnbc.msn.com...

edit on 23-10-2014 by JimOberg because: add link

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Mianeye

Thanks I knew I it had to be something but it's unclear what it is .. If we know what country they were passing then it also could be missile launch as for a logical explanation?

An excellent suggestion, in the past year there have been TWO extraordinary sightings from the station that turned out to be rocket launchings. They are most spectacular at twilight when the station is in shadow and the rocket plume backlit by the sun.

I've come to suspect that cosmonaut Kovelyonok's spectacular report from the Salyut-6 space station in 1981 was such a missile launch, but nobody can find any records of such a launch.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB

Good eye.

Why couldn't it be an ice flake from the spacesuit's water sublimator, which provides cooling?

ADD

Here's some background on that sublimator:

08/03/2004 - MSNBC.com: Spacewalkers cope with phantom menace
www.nbcnews.com...

02/28/2005 - The Space Review: Action-reaction in space: the "gyrodine war" heats up
www.jamesoberg.com...

edit on 23-10-2014 by JimOberg because: add links

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSZOMBIE

Drones. Space Junk. Lens Flares. Scratched Lens. Dead CCD Pixels. Energetic Particle from recent sun spot. Chinese Lantern. Pigeons. Faked by Nasa. Faked by Youtube User. Haleys Comet debris. Reflection from interior. Ice Particles. Dust Particles. Fairy Dust Particles. Fairy's. Bird of prey decloaking. ELVIS.

Did I miss anything?

Yes, your sense of humor.

OUR sense of humor is fully active in mocking your silly diversionary smears, which look like signs of anxiety that these videos DO have prosaic explanations and you want to dissuade people from considering them through classic deceptive argumentation gimmicks such as ''straw man''.

I suggest one addition to your list: the brains of over-credulous eager-believers whose minds are so wide open, the organ of rational thought has fallen out and can be seen vanishing into deep space.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Did I miss anything?

Yep yourself lacking to investigate anomalies in a proper manner like many others here don't do..!

Also I find it odd that looking at your profile most of your main topics are all about UFO'S are you in denail or something
What happened?

Let's say for example that what I've captured was actually a missile launch and that maybe north Korea or some other country were testing nuclear missiles don't you think that this could be very important information for national security to know about ? Not that I'm saying it is but that's why I love to discuss this with the world of what we see can be explained.

I think that's the basis this website started from..
edit on 0b15America/ChicagoFri, 24 Oct 2014 04:12:15 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 24 Oct 2014 04:12:15 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1...

Let's say for example that what I've captured was actually a missile launch and that maybe north Korea or some other country were testing nuclear missiles don't you think that this could be very important information for national security to know about ? Not that I'm saying it is but that's why I love to discuss this with the world of what we see can be explained.

That's why you are part of the solution and Zombie is part of the problem.

Here are some recent results along those lines:

www.jamesoberg.com...
www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I think you actually have solved this phenomena Jim .. The time I've watched this video match the date of your news bouletin .
also they to make contact at 2:53 with Moscow so that tells that they were probably near Russia right?

Update. I think the date was out of context it was March not October lol
But leaving that aside . If the space station seeks contact with ground control do they have to be near the country for not having radio interference?

So looking at the start of the sighting they had to be near Moscow mission control so asumably tells they were near Russia because Johnson space center is at the other side of the globe
edit on 0b59America/ChicagoFri, 24 Oct 2014 08:43:59 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 24 Oct 2014 08:43:59 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I want to stress why I think it's important for civilian volunteers to keep a watch for unusual objects outside the ISS and report them quickly -- with precise date/time -- because at the very least, they might relate to vehicle/crew safety:
06/13/2008 - MSNBC.com: Why NASA watches out for true UFOs
today.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Did I miss anything?

Yes, your sense of humor.

OUR sense of humor is fully active in mocking your silly diversionary smears, which look like signs of anxiety that these videos DO have prosaic explanations and you want to dissuade people from considering them through classic deceptive argumentation gimmicks such as ''straw man''.

I suggest one addition to your list: the brains of over-credulous eager-believers whose minds are so wide open, the organ of rational thought has fallen out and can be seen vanishing into deep space.

I didn't see his response as smears so much as how often your own anxiety reaches out almost begging everyone to belive your own explanations, which if believed on your say so, would be even more silly.

Paraphrased from a recent documentary where you said that an astronaut was seeing only what his own imagination had filled in the blanks with, what wasn't there, visual data from his own fears, his own imagination.

That is the most insulting thing I have ever heard from you Jim. To say in public, that one of our true American pioneers of space, who said he only saw something that he could not identify, and no one to this day knows what it was, and Buzz Aldrin says he still doesn't know what it was, (he never said a word about aliens), just that no one knows today still.

But your obvious anxiety about that unknown, prompted you to publicly say he was just seeing what his own fears had given him. That his imagination did that to him. (NASA doesn't let astronauts into space who's imaginations do all their visual reports for them).

Sometimes you debunk yourself, and it appears you didn't notice. And your use of "OUR" to try and portray your view as being what everyone in the smart group believes. (If your view is so logical and right, it doesn't need the support of an inflated group of smart thinkers, it would stand on it's own merit). Plus his statements including all of those mundane explanations have been common to official explanations for decades, but you took it as being ridiculed, which indicates to me that you felt embarrassment. Is that because of guilt? Because I didn't see his response as admonishing the debunkers so much as just stating what the official explanations have been. But you sure did, judging by yourt reply. This reveals many things about you Jim.
edit on 15-11-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1...

That's why you are part of the solution and Zombie is part of the problem.

Here are some recent results along those lines:

www.jamesoberg.com...
www.jamesoberg.com...

I for one need both Zombies and Observers
because as quickly as zombies may rush to judgement
the "you didn't see anything and stop wasting our time"
crowd doesn't help much either. I know it's important to
know when a wrench is let loose at 18,000 mph
but it ain't all wrenches tethers and ice up there.
IMO of course.
edit on 15-11-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: sp

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join