It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a UFO coming from the clouds on ISS NASA live tv

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Looks like the most logical choice was the best.. Now I want to see if my sighting today has some logical explanation

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Recording... >_>

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Indeed, the screen is still blue. Just another reason why I don't trust NASA. I have said it before and I will say it again, there are two NASA'S. The public one and the secret one.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
At the moment it is on-off interior cam. I think too there is some bad spaceweather in the offing from a big sunspot that may already have had some effect on the atmosphere..must have a look at Spaceweather.com for a quicky reference.

Yes, big sunspot AR2192 heading round to us has been busy. More info,

spaceweather.com...
edit on 22-10-2014 by smurfy because: link.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Ive seen no space recording anymore after my sighting , only interior

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
anybody know what's flashing in space around 2/3rd of the pic across? on the live cam i mean..I got a picture, but i need slightly dummy instructions to upload to here from my computer for that..anybody else see it?
edit on 0pm221431America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1014 by ladyteeny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm coming back later, thanks OP nice catch

S&F

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I was watching some Twitch Video on demand of old streams, and it hit me that maybe Ustream who host the Space Station live streams might have VOD, and sure they have.

There are recordings of every stream.

Click below and choose Video on the right, a list of the latest hours of recording comes up, you might be able to find the moment there.

Ustream ISS live
edit on 22-10-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
ISS live

I just saw a bright ball of light emerge from the clouds on NASA ISS live and they put the screen blue.

Thanks for noting and notifying.

What was the time -- identify time zone, too -- you saw this?

Was this during a space walk?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The EVA was followed by space enthusiasts at forum.nasaspaceflight.com... and they commented on various events. Perhaps if somebody LOOKED at this log, they might notice activities potentially related to the reported sighting.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Now, this is actually interesting.

Apparently NASA also had some weird light experience.

There are two highlights link below.

One is called Light lattices ?, no idea what that means, and as they added a question mark, neither do NASA.

The other.....LIGHTS FROM STRANGE SOURCES

They also seem to fit with the time period where you watched them.

ISS live stream (click vidoes)
edit on 22-10-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

well I don't actually know if it was during spacewalk but they were doing something on the exterior. I thought they were going to do this spacewalk but the outside cameras were on so that's why I presumably thought this in the first place.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

That's strange well I'll hope someone put up the capture of these lights because I was pretty amazed about it IMHO I I really saw this sphere like ball coming from the clouds beneath. .and it did.last a couple of seconds up into space.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I have the video look from 2:55 minutes left in distance of the clouds something like a glowing ball emerges like few seconds.

m.ustream.tv...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I see it.
Suspicious how the video cuts to blue screen when it appears.
Equally could it be light glinting off a plane?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
interesting! Surely the speed required to move that distance in such a short space of time can't make it a commercial plane? Although it is hard to tell with the rotational speed of the earth.

Either way good find and it's great that Ustream keep recent footage too, useful to know

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

Thanks for the still to point it out curious anomaly. .?

The weird thing was that when it happened I just was looking three minutes of that live feed ,thinking it would be awesome if I see a UFO and then this thing pops up really weird..

Also it's above the clouds because the cloud cover goes underneath . And I don't think if it were sun's reflection it would go through the cloud cover I presume?
edit on 0b56America/ChicagoThu, 23 Oct 2014 05:43:56 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 23 Oct 2014 05:43:56 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Can somebody put this last few minutes on YouTube before they cut it to pieces?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
I wish I could record this.

Actually you can...

do a search for "video capture software" you should be able to find something for free or nearly. This software can be used by gamers to capture the "in-game" experience and video. Thus it will probably capture any video you are viewing.

If you have a newer video card this function may be built in...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I have seen some odd things myself on that channel. Tried not to make too big of a deal about it given that I don't exactly know what's deemed "normal" up there.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join