It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Soldier shot at war memorial in Ottawa

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElohimJD

originally posted by: Gully
Woah, crazy news!

Guy on Fox just said Norad keeps a fleet of fighter jets at the ready?

NORAD has full air and space capabilities. F-18's and some stealth fighters as well are permanently stationed at nearby Buckley AFB and the pilots are constantly doing air drills; and if the PM of Canada called for it, they will be in the sky in minutes.

NORAD is no joke and it is the central hub for all NA defenses.

God Bless,

And who do they bomb?

You cant just "bomb" terrorism if you could the war on terror would have been over in 2001.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: ElohimJD

originally posted by: Gully
Woah, crazy news!

Guy on Fox just said Norad keeps a fleet of fighter jets at the ready?

NORAD has full air and space capabilities. F-18's and some stealth fighters as well are permanently stationed at nearby Buckley AFB and the pilots are constantly doing air drills; and if the PM of Canada called for it, they will be in the sky in minutes.

NORAD is no joke and it is the central hub for all NA defenses.

God Bless,

And who do they bomb?

You cant just "bomb" terrorism if you could the war on terror would have been over in 2001.

Sadly, you can't go to war against a concept. Individuals, organizations, and countries, sure, but not the concept itself. Sometimes the best you an do is try to protect yourself the best you can and that's it.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm not a sh# disturber here, but I have just been given info (which at this point basically means squat)
that the bullet type they found after autopsy does not match that of the shooters weapon.
Take it with a grain of salt, this is what I heard, I'll give more info when I learn more.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Now that would be a can of worms! How reliable is your source?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

He told me Trevor Linden was gonna be the president of the Canucks three weeks before anyone else knew.
lol. True story. Sports related I know so we'll see how he does in the news arena

*Note: I hate to be that guy who's uncle knows something, I don't want to bait so I promise I'll keep you updated when I find more info,

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Here's another interesting tidbit as an MP claimed that
Even before the attack, Cotler said, there were plans afoot to enhance Canada’s anti-terrorism laws “with respect to investigation, detection, monitoring – we have some 90 Canadians who are under surveillance because they might seek to travel abroad to fight."

Plan > Catalyst > Action
Algemeiner article

Wanted to add:
Russell Brand (crazy as he is) talks about how Harper ignored the Moncton shooting as it didnt suit his patriot act agenda:

edit on 29-10-2014 by Ridhya because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Well at least people are asking, MPs included, did we not have enough things already in our laws that could have been used, such as detaining those who are trying to go overseas/ or returning?

top topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join