It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Soldier shot at war memorial in Ottawa

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I am pretty sure that Canada Gouvernement, GRC and Police already had identify the suspect.

I'm pretty sure they hold-up the information and the PM Stephen Harper will tell us more information during his special "Adress to the nation" tonight.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: TheMainEvent
a reply to: Ridhya

Well for starters, America's intelligence agencies are much better funded than ours...

And their media is set up better for breaking news. In Canada breaking news usually means an NHLer fractured something.

Sorry.
I was waiting earlier to see about the game tonight.
It is for he best.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Does Ottawa not have a CCTV system with ANPR? How can a car without plates get that close to Parliament without triggering the suspicion of the Fuzz?
We're not all on TV like the UK...but this kind of stuff will take us there.

link   

originally posted by: FreeQuebec86
a reply to: Bigburgh

I am pretty sure that Canada Gouvernement, GRC and Police already had identify the suspect.

I'm pretty sure they hold-up the information and the PM Stephen Harper will tell us more information during his special "Adress to the nation" tonight.

Agreed.

link   

Mr Obama said: "Just two days ago a soldier was killed in an attack...we now know a young man was killed today.

"We don't yet have all the information on what motivated the shooting, if this was the work of a broader network or plan or an individual that chose to take these actions."

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: flowofmysoul
I think authorities should focus on sources of online radical media, they will be pretty active right now.

Yes, excellent point, they like boasting about these things don't they...

edit on 22/10/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

The soldier died. He was a young reservist from Hamilton.

link to story and some pics to help you catch up

edit on 22-10-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

This will backfire if theres one thing that will mould public opinion against you its attack a war memorial.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

The soldier died. He was a young reservist from Hamilton.

link to some pics to help you catch up

I'm from Hamilton.

I'm speechless, and very sad about this.

Thanks Aboutface for the link.

edit on 22/10/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

He stole a diplomatic/under-cover car near the parlement. Only these car can approch the parlement ( But no guard are armed near the doors... so he would get in with any car )

If he stole the under-cover car, just to "bypass" the entry of the parlement, that might prove that he know how the security work.
But if he knew how security work, he would have went to the place where deputy were, he pass them to go in the library.

The story about 2 or more shooter seem to vanish, nobody talk about "man-hunt" and ottawa down-town look to "re-work" again.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
they just said a photo has been posted on-line but didn't show it, I wonder if it is the same photo

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: TheMainEvent
a reply to: Ridhya

Well for starters, America's intelligence agencies are much better funded than ours...

And their media is set up better for breaking news. In Canada breaking news usually means an NHLer fractured something.

Sorry.
I was waiting earlier to see about the game tonight.
It is for he best.

Tonight's Leafs VS Sens game has been cancelled.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeQuebec86
a reply to: flowofmysoul

I think it fallow the Quebec hit-and-run. I dont think a 3rd attack will occur... Hope this media attention dont trigger crazy radical...

We'll see..
Still waiting to see if honoring the the young girl on her Nobel Peace Prize, is pressing for the Extremist Radicals.
That is if Radicals are are yet proven to be involved?

link   
a reply to: FreeQuebec86

I was under the impression that Parliament was open to the public. All three of my kids attended sessions when they were in school.

link   
"Heightened security measures are ahead, to combat whatever threats may be still out there" -CBC

Apparently the photo was accurate and the reports were typical media lack of knowledge of firearms, was NOT a double barrelled shotgun as widely reported.

Greta Levy is speaking right now and she said the gunman is Caucasian, she came face to face with him

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Yo ?

ISIS are NEOCON's.

They are doing it for themselves. See their creators the House of Saud are not 'true' muslims.

Hence that wanted their own state, and began creating one. For the 'master race'.

Which doesn't include any westerners,

It doesn't include any jews.

And it doesn't include any 'christians'.

Hell it's still the GD dark ages with ISIS.

And 'Allah' help anyone who get's in their way.

link   

twitter.com...

the same photo started on twitter. And a other foto, but it look like a female police. And it's not in the library

link   

originally posted by: khnum

This will backfire if theres one thing that will mould public opinion against you its attack a war memorial.

absolutely

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I was under the impression that Parliament was open to the public. All three of my kids attended sessions when they were in school.

It's open, but car are not permitted because a "car attack" occur at ottawa i think in the 90s. Only allowed car can approch the parlement now.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

hmmm, I don't see it

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join