It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Soldier shot at war memorial in Ottawa

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElohimJD

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: neo96
Well, to be fair, even though green is the muslims' team colour (at least historically), ISIS members chose black for their pirate flag and in photos they all wear black with camo chest rigs.

So I mean, its very possible.

They wear black because of the prophecy about the black army from Khorasan of which they are convinced they are.

Knowing their prophecies will help understand their intentions, and why their attire and their flags are black.

God Bless,

plus the pentegon had hundreds of surp-less black tablecloths

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: aboutface

This is getting intense its time for boots on ground, we got to bring the fight to these idiots.

It's time to ramp up security at important places. CNN reports that Canadian Parliament was thinly secured. Solid security with several checkpoints would REDUCE the probabilities of such attacks by quite a lot.

Main question is, how come these legal immigrants (although do not know yet who was this attacker) and especially their kids (yesterday 3 teenage gals were returned from Germany into FBI hands in US) get brainwashed.

Time to ATTACK this brainwashing process and nip the problem in the bud.

US or any half decent army can wipe off ISIL in a week at most. Problem sure is ISIL, AQ etc. but main thing is to KILL OFF their abilities to communicate and recruit "attackers" inside different countries that are non-Islamic etc.

UK reports that 500 such brainwashed people are in Syria and Iraq. So where does this brainwashing take place and how to stop it is the question and challenge.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

Main question is, how come these legal immigrants (although do not know yet who was this attacker) and especially their kids (yesterday 3 teenage gals were returned from Germany into FBI hands in US) get brainwashed.

Time to ATTACK this brainwashing process and nip the problem in the bud.

US or any half decent army can wipe off ISIL in a week at most. Problem sure is ISIL, AQ etc. but main thing is to KILL OFF their abilities to communicate and recruit "attackers" inside different countries that are non-Islamic etc.

UK reports that 500 such brainwashed people are in Syria and Iraq. So where does this brainwashing take place and how to stop it is the question and challenge.

The Colorado girls, from what I understand, were of Somali descent and radicalized online. To nip that where it starts as you'd like would require policing the internet. Which...is not in the best interest of the general public, and something we've fought against.
edit on 10/22/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/22/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This may be completely irrelevant, but I figured I would link this for people wondering about gun laws in Canada (those who haven't done research themselves)

Restricted Firearms

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I still see that war drums are being beaten and all fingers pointing at ISIS.

But has there been any indication it was even done by a Muslim group let alone ISIS?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

But has there been any indication it was even done by a Muslim group let alone ISIS?

Not that I've heard. What I HAVE heard though is that Harper has approved Canadian jets to combat areas in Iraq. Convenient?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Cui bono?
Who does this act benefit?
To me it reeks of a false flag designed to drag Canada back in to the wider conflict in the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

whats he got? a musket?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MuldersGirl
This may be completely irrelevant, but I figured I would link this for people wondering about gun laws in Canada (those who haven't done research themselves)

Restricted Firearms

That info confused me.
Here is a link to Prohibited firearms in Canada from the RCMP.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Cui bono?
Who does this act benefit?
To me it reeks of a false flag designed to drag Canada back in to the wider conflict in the Middle East.

Nooooooooooo. Where would Harper pick up a ploy like that?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
a reply to: Stormdancer777

whats he got? a musket?
It appears to be a lever action rifle, like a Winchester. The design dates back to the 1870's.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
The guy has very small hands but look how small the gun is.
I'd swear it's a lever action .22, Marlin or Winchester.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

The Canada annonced 2-3 week ago that they will lunch a attack with the USA on ISIS. We had a vote and Canada was officially "in war" vs isis.

Then ISIS made some propaganda against canada on internet.

Then monday the hit-and-run by a converted radical. This might trigger the urge to attack for other people. To "copy-cat" the terrorist act we just had.

But all these, if are done by radical, would be a riposte for Canada entering the war.

Rumors of the shooter would be : Michael Zahaf Bibeau a other converted from Montreal ( source from twitter, so nothing confirm at all )
edit on 22-10-2014 by FreeQuebec86 because: (no reason given)

link   
God bless the families of the fallen and wounded. Hopefully the resposible parties are dealt with swiftly and appropriately (permanently).

link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
I agree, it does look small.
Well placed bullets from a .22 rimfire are deadly too though.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Pretty sure they already had a list of names of those known to have travelled and joined extremist groups and come back....should make it pretty easy to pinpoint who was involved.

that list of names,Each one should have been stamped on a hollow point each and poped into there cranium as soon as they got off the plane

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
lifted this off another forum, cannot confirm

pbs.twimg.com...

might be pic of shooter

Long hair, black and white covering and a long gun...however he doesn't really look "native" to me.

Does it say where the pic came from and how it was obtained? That is a crazy close shot of him and would appear to be from today being that what he has in the pic fits the description.

looks jewish

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yes this photo if correct depicts a lever action, he was confirmed as carrying a double-barrelled shotgun, and yet another report which has been repeated endlessly is that a man was seen with "a big rifle" and "a large rifle", which doesnt match either of these things.

a reply to: butcherguy
Unrestricted are hunting weapons ie. pump action shotguns, bolt action rifles, semi auto long guns that arent black guns. Restricted are all handguns which arent prohibited, firearms which are too short to be unrestricted.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
the name "Michael Zahaf-Bibeau" is from CBS. Canadian born in 1982
edit on 22-10-2014 by FreeQuebec86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
New Info

BREAKING: CBS identifies dead shooter as 32-year-old Canadian man Michael Zehaf-Bibeau. Authorities have not yet confirmed ID.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join