It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inhuman humans. Social media is trending a Cannibal murder of a Pedophile.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Currently trending on social media right now is a murder of a pedophile in prison:

A prisoner who bragged about his offenses was disemboweled in prison on Saturday.

For many criminals, especially those who sexually assault people, it’s often in prison they are made to suffer for their crimes. Many men are raped, sexually assaulted, or murdered in prison. Mitchell Harrison (23) a serial sex offender, Saturday found the latter awaited him.

When Mitchell Harrison was sentenced to four years in prison for raping a 13-year-old girl he seemed proud of his crime. Harrison was sent to the notorious Frankland Prison, home of child killer Ian Huntley (who last year had his throat cut). When quizzed by other inmates, Harrison would brag about the intricacies of his sexual exploits (this the third time he was caught for sexual offences on minors). It’s this bragging that is thought to have ended his life.

Sou rce

Of course, this kind of story brings feelings of "good riddance", especially of someone who reportedly bragged about his sexual crimes on minors. But the first article trending doesn't mention all the details, like how the two who murdered him planned on cutting out his liver and eating it, splitting it in half first:

Two prisoners who disembowelled an inmate so they could eat his liver were told by a judge today that they are likely to spend the rest of their lives in jail.

Michael Parr, 33, and Nathan Mann, 24, shared fantasies of killing while serving life sentences in neighbouring cells at Frankland Prison, County Durham.

They lured child rapist Mitchell Harrison, 23, into Mann's cell where he was pinned down by Parr, Newcastle Crown Court heard.

Mann, described by a psychiatrist as "a remorseless, callous psychopath" who "harbours cannibalistic urges" and is "one of the most dangerous men in the criminal justice system" cut his neck with a scalpel made from plastic cutlery and a razor blade.

He also stabbed him in the eye with a pen and, after he was dead, cut his stomach open.

He and Parr had planned to cut Harrison's liver in half and share it, but could not bring themselves to do it, the court heard.

S ource

Im not sure which part is more disturbing, the fact that the first guy was bragging about what he had done to children, or the second part, where two looneys cut out his stomach, but then decided they were too grossed out by the gore, to finish eating him like they planned.

Fine young cannibals indeed.

Makes you wonder, what it must have been like in the early 18th or 19th century before they had forensics which would catch and put away people like this. The murder rates used to be a lot higher, and it kind of reminds me of stories like H.H. Holmes, who killed anywhere from 27-200, and some believe was Jack the Ripper.

Frightening.

To say the least.

I realize in the above case, there is not much to say about it, but I don't think this kind of thing should be promoted. While some offenders have no hope of being rehabilitated, people shouldn't think vengeance and spite is the best way to deal with prisoners. Obviously in this case we are talking about some really deranged people, but giving the image that all people behind bars are like this is not reality.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
They are all a bunch of sickos.

Good grief!

I have a very hard time feeling any empathy for a pedophile.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Indeed. Especially one that brags about it.

But, not entirely surprising either, they have the highest recidivism rates if I remember correctly. Which makes no sense because they also receive some of the lightest sentences so long as their crime is deemed "non-violent", yet, someone who gets caught doing something in the black market can get a life sentence.

How that makes sense? I don't know...

Data suggests they should receive longer time behind bars, and be involved in more programs to try and reduce their threat on the world, should they ever rejoin it. The legal system needs to be reworked from the bottom to the top, so it reflects the data its amassed in the last century. And its compiled a crap ton of data!

Don't get me wrong, even if there were certain things that went against my personal opinions, I would accept it if it was backed by proper data, logic and results.

Personally I loathe petty thieves, my customers from two of my businesses get hit all the time, mainly because of the location. Id love to see all of them locked as long as possible to get them away from my shops, but, at the same time if the data suggested reintegrate better with a short sentence and long term monitoring, and that make their recidivism go down, Id accept it.
edit on 22-10-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I can't believe he only got 4 years for what he did. In some of our prisons, the inmates seem to have way too much control. This type of behavior is permitted to occur, it isn't something you'd naturally expect to see from a bunch of people that are under 24h confinement.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Mann, described by a psychiatrist as "a remorseless, callous psychopath" who "harbours cannibalistic urges" and is "one of the most dangerous men in the criminal justice system" cut his neck with a scalpel made from plastic cutlery and a razor blade.

So one of these guys that did it, is soooooo dangerous to others that the prison allowed him in GP???

Not that I feel sorry for an admitted child molesters demise, but sounds to me like another example of how screwed up our prison systems are, to allow someone like this perp to EVER be allowed outside of a cage.......

If this story is true, I see a law suit in the works if this guy has any family.

Also, I wonder if this was a corporate run prison or a state/federal run one. I hope it is a corporate one, so the tax payers don't get ripped on any monetary settlements IF any are handed out.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

It has always shocked me how little time these sickos get for such horrendous crimes. And, I believe you are correct they are more likely to commit the same crimes when released.

It's something wrong in their wiring I guess. I cannot and will not ever understand what makes these people feel an attraction to children. It's sick and disgusting.

I've posted here before about my brother who spent a significant amount of time in prison. He confirmed to me that pedophiles and rapists are absolutely targeted by other inmates....repeatedly.

Yet, when released, they risk getting sent back by repeating the same crime. Definitely something wrong in the wiring.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Good - one less sick flux consuming oxygen.

The other 2 should be made to scull a pint of Ebola - serious pair of wastes of space.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
According to the tv show Locked Up Abroad the prisons in south america (cant remember which countries) deliberately have no guards in the courtyards so that violence can happen, like they consider it a benefit when prisoners are killed because they dont have to harbour them anymore, but they cant actually execute them outright.

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
It's something wrong in their wiring I guess. I cannot and will not ever understand what makes these people feel an attraction to children. It's sick and disgusting.

A common fallacy among the public is that pedophiles somehow choose to like children - statistically 96% (and I strongly suspect its actually 100%) of pedophiles were molested when they were children.

My (and many psychologists) theory is that pedophilia, like common rape, is an attempt to transfer unconscious feelings of helplessness to a victim, to make oneself feel like the dominant force.

I used to feel so angry that pedophiles and rapists were allowed to even live... but my one professor and mentor put it best when someone asked why we dont execute them: "Why dont we execute all their victims too? Some of them are guaranteed statistically to become pedophiles". Its a sick vicious circle... and a moral dilemma when you realise the perpetrators were horribly molested as well. Humans are inhuman.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya
I should add that the statistics are just about pedophiles - ie towards children under the age of puberty (DSM definition). This sick bastard in question, seems to have just liked underage girls. Walking garbage

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
When one is that far gone without remorse or conscience, indeed the light spark of humanity appears snuffed and overcome, void of a will for redemption.
edit on 22-10-2014 by Neoleon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is pretty sick. What's surprising is that the rapist bragged about his actions....everyone knows what happens to those types in prison.

The other two aren't so surprising - they must've gotten sick of bologna sandwiches.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Personally I am glad for what happened to him as I think I read it was his third time.

I am glad for the ferocity of what happened to him by the other two terrifying individuals because I hope it actrs as a deterrent to make paedophiles think twice before they offend and end up like this offender did.

Our Courts and Jails don't stop these offenders, so its poetic justice that the other inmates do. Good on them doing the work that needed to be done. IMHO

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So what....

Another nonce is dead...

That calls for celebration not disgust!

Fair play to the inmates who stabbed him to death!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
for raping a 13 yo i can see much more reason they would do such a thing but they're probably regretting it now as they get much longer times in the pokey, quite oftens societies more refusal to ever take you back is more of a punishment than anything else could ever be

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
the sicker more twisted side of Karma I suppose...

I should say this is tragic I guess...

meh...

top topics

join