It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Research Project Help needed from SG-1 Fans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I need some assistance from a true Stargate fan.

I need the names and descriptions of all the alien species detailed in the series from start to finish. In order of appearnce if possible.

Can either U2U it or post replies.

I do not need any other comments in this thread please, just the answer to the enquiry.

Many Thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The Nox ~ human like enlightened beings very old, dress like flower children
The asgard~ look like grays, very evolved and powerful (beniegn beings)
The go'uald ~ bad guys highly advanced parasitic race enslave others(look like worms with big teeth inside human host)
The ancients ~ credited with building the stargate. look human
The replicators ~ mechanical race, look like metal spiders but can form any machine
The Unas~ reptilian like creatures, evolved on same planet as go'auld

Sorry mate, thats all i can think of. Im not that big a fan!

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
most of the ancients have went to a higher ground of exictance. they can look like human because humans were the second evolution of the ancient as it was told in a episode of stargate atlantis.
but know they have accended (sorry don't know how to write it) to a higher form which look like Light giving beings.

gua^uld are parasites are evil but there is a different section of them
which are not as evil and are living in a true symbiot / host cooperation.

as the gua^uld have complete controle over the host the Tokra are not they can but they won't they are lifing togheter as one but are as two different.

the Jaffa are the race which are currently used as work force and warrior but are as enslaved as the humans but they are different.

instar has allmost given them all but the Jaffa were not in his list but they should be because they are different.

there is another shall have to look they are those blue cristall like beings which were found in a dessert on one of the planets.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
As you mentioned Atlantis, I know it's a new series and the list is probably small, but if you could add them also it would be a great help.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Oh yeah Bondi, theres also

The Tolans
Madronas
Shavadai
Bedrosians
Edorans
Orbanians

top topics

join