It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempted "No-Knock" Raid at My House

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: nenothtu

originally posted by: chiram

Which really needs to be edited (new evidence).

I got pretty worn down putting that book together, wading through the mountains of evidence and sifting them. It was 10 hours a day for a good long stretch of time sifting it. For that reason, I couldn't hardly stand to even look at it after I finished and released it, and haven't revisited the situation much. If there's new evidence warranting an edit, send me a U2U so I can have a look at it.

It's a pity I didn't come into the thread sooner, then I could have help you out. I did send you some U2U's a while back. Was wondering whether you received them? I read your comments somewhere that ATS updated their website and peoples U2's were lost.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chiram

just saying hello! Much respect

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I'm the commander of Australia's secret fleet of inter galactic space ships. Yep, that's what we call them too. I've been to other galaxies, and I've beaten up beings from there. Greys, greens, purples, humanoids..you name it. I can speak in seven alien languages from distant galaxies, but I can't name them and cant reveal any of it to you because it's classified way above really above top secret. The sort of stuff where if I tell you, I'd have to have you killed. And believe me, I can do it with two clicks on my computers mouse. I'm not kidding either. The other weekend I was at base, see it's in the middle of one of Australia's many deserts which are so remote and so harsh that only the best trained space fleet personnel are even allowed there. It's an ocupational health and safety issue that Work Cover would crucify us over otherwise. Now you know I'm telling the truth. Anyway this one weekend we were on base and a CODE PURPLE FOXTROT 89 came through, the whole base went into lock down, base security went into over drive and were deployed inside, outside, to the perimeter, and just beyond. Within 49 seconds of the alert coming in, we had dispatched thirty three galactic fighter-bombers to low earth orbit, and three "hive" motherships to a geostationary orbit above the base. It's a really really big base. We thought we were under attack from space. Turns out it was just a random unplanned drill. A new policy that's been instituted across all the star fleet since our government in Canberra raised the terror threat alert level. I'm sure there's people out there who think this fictional story I made up as I posted it think it's believable and true. Prove I'm lying, prove I'm making it up. You cant.

Dammit Lieutenant, I warned you about impersonating me for the last time. In my office Monday morning 9 A.M.

Part 2 of this story should have Buddy steal a Deputy's gun, shoot his way out of jail and escape to Canada where he can have wacky adventures being chased by Mounties

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

a reply to: Answer

Then we're good - all except that part where you're calling me a liar...

Or you could admit that you made up this story and be a decent fiction-writer instead of a liar... your choice.

One man's lie is another man's short story.
He’s been here since 2008, and if you look at his post history (27,000 to your 2,700), you can see that he’s pretty legit with what he says. Before you assume, do some research first. See what he’s about in his threads or posts. And if not, you only make yourself look like a know-it-all id!ot!
edit on 24-10-2014 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Propulsion

He’s been here since 2008, and if you look at his post history (27,000 to your 2,700),

YES!!! Because if someone is at a place longer there is NO WAY he would ever lie. I have been here for over 3 calendar years and only have 650 posts. So maybe "Answer" suffers from the same affliction I have. It's called "Having a Life". Maybe he doesn't have to go on the internet to seek validation and approval. Maybe, just maybe he's like me and comes here for entertainment and stumbles on these threads because they litter the front page and when he comes across pure blatant BS like this, he calls it like he sees it.

See what he’s about in his threads or posts. And if not, you only make yourself look like a know-it-all id!ot!

We have, and he always talks himself up. As one poster put it, "Bravado". This situation may have happened, but nowhere near like he described it.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy

He’s been here since 2008, and if you look at his post history (27,000 to your 2,700),

YES!!! Because if someone is at a place longer there is NO WAY he would ever lie. I have been here for over 3 calendar years and only have 650 posts. So maybe "Answer" suffers from the same affliction I have. It's called "Having a Life". Maybe he doesn't have to go on the internet to seek validation and approval. Maybe, just maybe he's like me and comes here for entertainment and stumbles on these threads because they litter the front page and when he comes across pure blatant BS like this, he calls it like he sees it.

See what he’s about in his threads or posts. And if not, you only make yourself look like a know-it-all id!ot!

We have, and he always talks himself up. As one poster put it, "Bravado". This situation may have happened, but nowhere near like he described it.
Like I said, "do some research first". Looking up a persons thread/post history speaks volumes about a person. Does he have a bull$hit history of threads and posts? Does he have a history of making up lies? You have NO right to assume if you CAN"T prove so. Everyone has the right to think what they want. You can call the thread bullsh!t, but are you 100% sure that it is? Can YOU prove it? Please, enlighten me. I'm all ears...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Can YOU prove it's not BS?. NO I didn't think so. YOU made a big deal about his post count. That means SQUAT. I've read a lot of his prior posts, have you? He's a bad ass, we get that he likes to dream he is. And really, his "wife". What do they live in different countries? They have to communicate on here and not just glance at each other and praise each other?.

I never said this situation didn't go down, I actually believe it did, but FARRRRR different than he claims. I believe there was a shload of Yes Sirs and NO Sirs. Then later on when he calmed down, wished how he would have reacted and posted this thread.

If it was me, I would have been honest. Cops do NOT just go "Oh OK sorry" when someone says "wrong house". (wrong quotes, you know what I mean) I would have had soiled underwear and I would have told it just like that. I don't need to try and impress invisible internet phantoms to build up my own sense of worth, which is exactly what this thread was about.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy

Can YOU prove it's not BS?. NO I didn't think so.

I can, but I won't - not my day to bow and scrape to you, to dance whenever you call the tune. You can either take my word, or not, and since you don't, it's really not my job to take you by the hand and lead you through it.

I never said this situation didn't go down, I actually believe it did, but FARRRRR different than he claims. I believe there was a shload of Yes Sirs and NO Sirs. Then later on when he calmed down, wished how he would have reacted and posted this thread.

There was nary a "sir" uttered in either direction, not by me, not by the cops - not even in their apology. "Sirs" were entirely unnecessary and would have been superfluous. Not everyone takes the timid, obsequious approach to life that you seem to assume they do.

If it was me, I would have been honest.

I was. Whether you care to accept that or not is entirely up to you.

Cops do NOT just go "Oh OK sorry" when someone says "wrong house".

You're right, partly - not all of them do. Only the ones who don't want to compound their mistake and make matters even worse. You know - the ones who are interested in getting done what they came for (i.e. in this case apprehend George), rather than get sidetracked on harassing a bystander wasting time while their real target potentially escapes right out from under them. I thought they made a pretty fair decision - if the police in your area don't make good decisions, you probably ought to see to that... if your approach to life will allow for that, that is.

I don't need to try and impress invisible internet phantoms to build up my own sense of worth, which is exactly what this thread was about.

Neither do I, which is precisely why I have zero urge to prove anything to you at all. I've told it just as it happened, now you can take that or leave it, learn from it or laugh at it.

Makes no real difference in the grand scheme of things, and it most certainly won't affect how I continue to approach the world.

edit on 2014/10/24 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I can see that being more prevalent in a larger urban setting but in a small town that can be a NASTY situation for the LEO who does that,ESPECIALLY up THERE.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Post count has something to do with one's credibility?

This poster stikes me as someone who is having fun on the internet working on his writing style right down to his fictional wife.

If he doesn't care about proving himself why does he go through the effort to try and prove himself?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

i also suspect another poster as an alias, seeing as they show up mostly when he's dukeing it out in threads with others. and the posting habits are a few weeks to months apart, with less than a hundred posts in two years.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I expect that would be easy enough for the mods to check out - I recommend you go to one of them with your suspicions, rather than making a flat-out accusation.

edit on 2014/10/25 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
These protestations are ridiculous in the extreme.
I have heard from one of these types ,a denial as to MY identity as well. WHO GIVES A- flying F##K?
I don't VALUE that conversation ,if it's like a MONTY PYTHON argument sketch..

YOU don't like it,GO ASK the local LEO and PROVE HIM wrong otherwise GET OFF HIS ASS.
It doesn't matter to us,really. I believe him/her.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

This poster stikes me as someone who is having fun on the internet working on his writing style right down to his fictional wife.

Let me make sure I've got a firm grasp on what you're saying here.

You're assertion is that my wife is fictional, that I've made her up.

Starting a couple of years ago, I made this person up, and started posting in her account at ATS, from an entirely different city?

I then started using that account to make posts in threads entirely alien to my interests, just to strengthen the illusion?

Then I gradually brought these accounts closer together geographically, as a part of my nefarious Master Plan?

I kept this illusion up for a couple of years, just so I could trot her out to support my account here, so that you wouldn't think it was fictional, too?

All this stretching, just to question MY credibility?

What do you suppose that says for YOURS?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Unwarrented, biased speculation with no clear sense
of reason.

This poster stikes me

And well you should be, with malice.
Only the guilty accuse with no calol?
Typo appropriate.

edit on Rpm102514v572014u20 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You know what... you all can say you don't believe what happened, hell that's fine because honestly if I hadn't been here I might not have believed it either... I fully expected my husband to be shot when I realized it was cops outside and he just walked out there with a gun.. I was amazed he wasn't dead..

So... that's fine if you don't want to believe that it actually happened. What you believe is your perogative. But I'll be damned if you sit around and call me fictional...

what... the last couple years of me being on ATS is not real? you want to sit and say my daughter never died or that my picture is of some fictional person?

... some people in this world are really married and out of those some people their husbands and wives actually love them and care about them.

edit on 25-10-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

YOU don't like it,GO ASK the local LEO and PROVE HIM wrong otherwise GET OFF HIS ASS.

There has actually been at least one poster in this thread who is close enough to do that, and now has enough information (and is geographically close enough) to walk right up to my door and find out whether I'm an honest man or not. I don't, however, expect that poster will do so - not for the purposes of this thread, anyhow. Maybe just to satisfy his own curiosity, but if he were to confirm it and come here to post a confirmation, it would only cause them to question HIS credibility, too.

See, people are going to believe what they want to believe. If the sheriff himself came here and posted a confirmation, they would only try to impeach his testimony too, since it's just not something they want to believe, and will apparently go to great lengths and stretches of the imagination to keep from doing so.

It's cool. We were there, they weren't, and they can believe whatever they like in the matter. Whatever makes them comfortable at night, and doesn't upset their worldview any more than they are comfortable with.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

a reply to: Answer

You seem to be of the opinion that I care if you believe it or not.

I don't.

Oh I don't care if you care.

Just pointing out that it's a work of fiction so the more gullible readers don't take it too seriously.

and....yea... you're an expert because .. you've read a few threads on ATS / web and now EVERYONE is all about making a name for themselves ..?~~!

Get REAL...and get your head out of your backside of your lap and stop profiling !!! WOW .. if you don't know.. not EVERYONE lives on strawberry lane & Sunshine....!!! You're Internet search skills are weak as your assumptions if you don't think this real happens on a weekly basis.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

Knowing full well the mods won't share that information that request isn't a very brave one.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: nenothtu

Knowing full well the mods won't share that information that request isn't a very brave one.

Ah, but if it's true, it can lead to a ban, since sock puppet accounts are against T+C's.

So go for it.

If you or hounddoghowlie think that other poster he mentions is in fact me as asserted, have at it.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join