It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempted "No-Knock" Raid at My House

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

yep, been many moons ago.
back when i was young and kinda dumb.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

We are apparently about the same age, so that would have been about the time I was young and dumb, too. Happens to the best of us, but we eventually grow out of it, if we live long enough.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Dammnit, Cousin George.

So, when George and his motley crew of screw-ups showed up at the house around dusk, was it only him (George) that 'saw' the "soldiers in the woods"? Did anyone in his party verify the alleged sighting? Or was this an hallucination?

I would imagine that after 2 hours passed these 'soldiers' could not be the LEO in camouflage, but maybe? Just curious if it was total coincidence that he's chasing down soldiers, and low and behold, LEO appearing as soldiers showed up.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

Dammnit, Cousin George.

So, when George and his motley crew of screw-ups showed up at the house around dusk, was it only him (George) that 'saw' the "soldiers in the woods"? Did anyone in his party verify the alleged sighting? Or was this an hallucination?

I'm pretty sure it was a hallucination - the individual that mentioned it had a bit of a smirk, looked kind of embarrassed to even be there, but I think felt like someone had to babysit him to keep him out of trouble. The coincidence with "soldiers in cammies" showing up later was just one of those coincidences that make ya go "hmmm", but likely a coincidence all the same.

I would imagine that after 2 hours passed these 'soldiers' could not be the LEO in camouflage, but maybe? Just curious if it was total coincidence that he's chasing down soldiers, and low and behold, LEO appearing as soldiers showed up.

I guess it's a possibility, but I don't think it's fact. I mean, seriously, had they had him under surveillance, they'd have already known which house was the right one. For all I know he might have been having a psychic precognitive fore-flash, but I've got serious doubts about that, too.

Probably just a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Gotcha. As noted many times, it was a well-told accounting and some salient points regarding ratcheting down a potentially hairy situation. Once I get a handle on the "star and flag", etc. I am sure to be back and give the OP and thread its due.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

a reply to: OpinionatedB

Okay guys. Thank you for the rundown maam, you both seem sincere enough I will stop shelling your story. My bad if I am mistaken about you claims. I wasn't there after all.

To Papa bear…

1) Do you know why it's militarily axiomatic to "hold the high ground"?

What "higher' ground? Your house is built into the hill, not on top?

If they find you at home you have already lost.

Never, ever open the door to strangers at night.

Get an intercom so you don't have to open the door to strangers in the night.

The police have bullhorns too. You are really lucky they did not just begin shooting when you opened the door armed.

Which they usually do.

Ever see this one? Pretty good for its time. Curl up by the fire and enjoy…

edit on 23-10-2014 by intrptr because: YouTube

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This story is probably pure BS - but was an interesting read.
You should write more fiction OP.
As others have said your posts are often full of bravado and bluster and I'm sure this thread is just to stir up debate or make a point or whatever.
I would happily wager that this never happened or certainly didn't happen in the extremely detailed, story-like manner in which you wrote it.
But props on your writing, entertaining stuff.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I don't blame people saying this story is fabricated. You are a writer are you not? So you should expect this sort of feedback if you want to come on here and tell your "story".

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
A girlfriend of mine had her house(with several people over) raided a couple years ago ... No-knock, just the swat team. I'm so thankful I wasn't there at the time. Apparently, one of the neighbors had it out for her and reported that she was selling marijuana by the pounds out of her house... I bet those sheriffs were pretty disappointed when they left with not much more than a dime bag, some pipes and a bong. Luckily, no one was hurt...well, just their pride...and probably some psychological trauma

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Speaking of cousins- looks like you and I might be... probably on my dad's side: well built and wild as hell. I hope I can grow my hair like you when I grow up!

edit on 23-10-2014 by WildCatWilly because: forgot to say...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: mortex

um, yeah. there really are people like this out there. rambo, or whatever you want to call it. yeah. they are out there. and they arent all bad. i dont presume to know jack about the op, despite my extensive dealings with many types of people, but i have no reason to believe his account is untrue, because i have been involved in similar situations with people who appear to fit a similar description as given in the op.

that being said, i realize its not your fault that you have a hard time believing this. same with the others here. you just haven't had as extensive of a social experience in your lifetime spending time with people from all walks of life. you claim to know people, but have you BEEN with people? I've been with people. Connected people. And OP did not give details of criminal activity that would put him or his brother at risk. All he said was he is not such a nice guy and his brother has been involved in some cut throat activity and beatings and that the police are already FULLY AWARE OF HIS PAST, hence the SWAT team approach. One of my best friends step dads has a similar reputation with the police in his area, and anytime they were called to deal with him, they brought several cops (this was pre-9/11 militarization so no SWAT team) no matter what they were originally called to his address for.

and there is no such thing as an "unnecessary detail" when relating an account of an event. what does that even mean?? because he did not display the attributes of a minimalist in the act of sharing his experience, that somehow means he's lying? its not like he told us what he was wearing or what he ate for breakfast. I'd like to know exactly which details were deemed unnecessary by you folks.

Firstly, I'm not saying that there are people like this out there. But the op isn't one of them. And by people like this, one of them, I don't mean veterans.

Actually I've had more experience then you may think.
In my line of work, which I wont detail because frankly it's non of your business nor is it something that needs to be talked about on a public forum(see where I'm going with that?..kind of a big clue regarding the OP..), I deal with all sorts of people, from the nice simple innocent hard working family with kids, to what you in America would call gangsters or organized crime, of all sorts.

The point still stands though, criminals, or people who are involved in criminal activity, DO NOT TALK.
They do not talk to authorities, they especially do not talk to strangers. And regardless of what sort of online text based relationships some people may have struck up, that doesn't mean those people are close friends.

I have a lot of friends in the military some of whom have recently left, and none of them talk about it. About the only thing they'll talk about is the annual ANZAC Day parade and ceremonies we have for the public.
They don't even tell people they are in one of the services. And this is before the age where lone wolf terrorists were going around attacking military personnel.

I don't know much about the OP, besides what little he claims in his post.
From the outside, as an outsider, he seems like someone who is suffering some sort of mental disorder. I'm not trying to insult him or be rude, but really, this thread is as believable as me claiming I'm a scientist for the CSIRO working with NASA on advanced "theoretical" propulsion systems.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

here is just are two examples of me disobeying standing orders.
i use to guard nuclear weapons. we had a drill where there were several signal 9's (alarms) sounded.

CHIRAM: Now Houndoghowlie, anyone could call your post BS too.

Use to guard nuclear weapons, did we! [LAUGHS]. How do we know whether thats true or just BS. Can you prove it?

Since being on this forum I've had so many [LAUGHS]. Take the poster Orangetom1999 for instance, he claimed to being in charge of a "Nuclear Facility" with a number of guys under him, yet on another forum he's known as a 'pseudo intellectual' and the " LOL LOL LOL" guy. If anyone wants a good laugh, take a lookie here:

It seems to me Nenothtu has provided a good believable story with supported evidence, what evidence can you provide to corroborate you guarded nuclear weapons? Come on now, stop calling him a liar and a hoaxer. As far as I am concerned Nenothtu is well respected on here. What do you have to show for your posts?

Nenothtu has done some good work on here as a HOAX EXPOSER and is NOT a Hoaxer and I believe in regards to this, both him and his lovely wife have received nasty swipes from time to time. Please look at his signature free e-book book "The Hoax Heard Round the World PROVES Judy Faltskog and Wayne Herschel are HOAXERS with evidence".

Which really needs to be edited (new evidence).

Regards - Chiram

edit on 24-10-2014 by chiram because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiram

i use to guard nuclear weapons. we had a drill where there were several signal 9's (alarms) sounded.

Use to guard nuclear weapons, did we! [LAUGHS]. How do we know whether thats true or just BS. Can you prove it?

Since being on this forum I've had so many [LAUGHS]. Take the poster Orangetom1999 for instance, he claimed to being in charge of a "Nuclear Facility" with a number of guys under him, yet on another forum he's known as a 'pseudo intellectual' and the " LOL LOL LOL" guy. If anyone wants a good laugh, take a lookie here:

It seems to me Nenothtu has provided a good believable story with supported evidence, what evidence can you provide to corroborate you guarded nuclear weapons? Come on now, stop calling him a liar and a hoaxer. As far as I am concerned Nenothtu is well respected on here. What do you have to show for your posts?

Nenothtu has done some good work on here as a HOAX EXPOSER and is NOT a Hoaxer and I believe in regards to this, both him and his lovely wife have received nasty swipes from time to time. Please look at his signature free e-book book "The Hoax Heard Round the World PROVES Judy Faltskog and Wayne Herschel are HOAXERS with evidence".

Regards - Chiram

I'm the commander of Australia's secret fleet of inter galactic space ships. Yep, that's what we call them too.
I've been to other galaxies, and I've beaten up beings from there. Greys, greens, purples, humanoids..you name it.
I can speak in seven alien languages from distant galaxies, but I can't name them and cant reveal any of it to you because it's classified way above really above top secret. The sort of stuff where if I tell you, I'd have to have you killed. And believe me, I can do it with two clicks on my computers mouse. I'm not kidding either.

The other weekend I was at base, see it's in the middle of one of Australia's many deserts which are so remote and so harsh that only the best trained space fleet personnel are even allowed there. It's an ocupational health and safety issue that Work Cover would crucify us over otherwise. Now you know I'm telling the truth.

Anyway this one weekend we were on base and a CODE PURPLE FOXTROT 89 came through, the whole base went into lock down, base security went into over drive and were deployed inside, outside, to the perimeter, and just beyond. Within 49 seconds of the alert coming in, we had dispatched thirty three galactic fighter-bombers to low earth orbit, and three "hive" motherships to a geostationary orbit above the base. It's a really really big base.

We thought we were under attack from space.

Turns out it was just a random unplanned drill. A new policy that's been instituted across all the star fleet since our government in Canberra raised the terror threat alert level.

I'm sure there's people out there who think this fictional story I made up as I posted it think it's believable and true.
Prove I'm lying, prove I'm making it up.
You cant.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

Regards - Chiram

I'm the commander of Australia's secret fleet of inter galactic space ships. Yep, that's what we call them too.
I've been to other galaxies, and I've beaten up beings from there. Greys, greens, purples, humanoids..you name it.
I can speak in seven alien languages from distant galaxies, but I can't name them and cant reveal any of it to you because it's classified way above really above top secret. The sort of stuff where if I tell you, I'd have to have you killed. And believe me, I can do it with two clicks on my computers mouse. I'm not kidding either.

The other weekend I was at base, see it's in the middle of one of Australia's many deserts which are so remote and so harsh that only the best trained space fleet personnel are even allowed there. It's an ocupational health and safety issue that Work Cover would crucify us over otherwise. Now you know I'm telling the truth.

Anyway this one weekend we were on base and a CODE PURPLE FOXTROT 89 came through, the whole base went into lock down, base security went into over drive and were deployed inside, outside, to the perimeter, and just beyond. Within 49 seconds of the alert coming in, we had dispatched thirty three galactic fighter-bombers to low earth orbit, and three "hive" motherships to a geostationary orbit above the base. It's a really really big base.

We thought we were under attack from space.

Turns out it was just a random unplanned drill. A new policy that's been instituted across all the star fleet since our government in Canberra raised the terror threat alert level.

I'm sure there's people out there who think this fictional story I made up as I posted it think it's believable and true.
Prove I'm lying, prove I'm making it up.
You cant.

MORTEX: I'm the commander of Australia's secret fleet of inter galactic space ships. Yep, that's what we call them too.
I've been to other galaxies, and I've beaten up beings from there. Greys, greens, purples, humanoids..you name it. I can speak in seven alien languages from distant galaxies, but I can't name them and cant reveal any of it to you because it's classified way above really above top secret. The sort of stuff where if I tell you, I'd have to have you killed. And believe me, I can do it with two clicks on my computers mouse. I'm not kidding either.

CHIRAM: It wouldnt been the first time I've been threatened since coming onto this forum "you can have me killed with just two clicks of your computer mouse." A subtle threat disguised in a fictitional story post. Come now, you will haveto do better than that. So this fictional story goes that 'your the commander of a secret fleet of inter Galactic space ships.' Your post tells me a lot about you, you are a science fiction writer. You have a good knowledge of Australia and are perhaps Australian. I could post a lot more.

MORTEX: Within 49 seconds of the alert coming in, we had dispatched thirty three galactic fighter-bombers to low earth orbit, and three "hive" motherships to a geostationary orbit above the base. It's a really really big base.

CHIRAM: Now this wasnt one of Blossom Goodchild's Motherships was it? [LAUGHS]

MORTEX: I'm sure there's people out there who think this fictional story I made up as I posted it think it's believable and true. Prove I'm lying, prove I'm making it up.
You cant.

CHIRAM: Sorry to disappoint you but your fictional story would NOT be believed by MOST people out there, except may be someone suffering from mental illness.

MORTEX: Prove I'm lying, prove I'm making it up.
You cant.

CHIRAM: This is quite interesting because my post was directed at 'Hounddoghowlie' not you. I havent even posted anything to you, or accused YOU of lying, so why should I have to prove anything to you, end of story. You are the one slandering Neno, that he's suffering from a mental condition, now that wasnt nice. I could say the same thing of you, maybe you forgot to take your meds today.

Good day to you, and do not bother to reply to any of my posts. What I cant stand is rude people. I believe they need to put in their place.

Chiram.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WildCatWilly

Speaking of cousins- looks like you and I might be... probably on my dad's side: well built and wild as hell. I hope I can grow my hair like you when I grow up!

Once upon a time, I had some hair - I don't think you want what I have left, though!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
I don't blame people saying this story is fabricated. You are a writer are you not? So you should expect this sort of feedback if you want to come on here and tell your "story".

If I were a "talker" instead of a "writer", do you think it would have been better received by them?

It's somewhat of a sad statement on modern education when an ability to clearly express one's self is an automatic warrant for suspicion.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

Firstly, I'm not saying that there are people like this out there. But the op isn't one of them. And by people like this, one of them, I don't mean veterans.

So what sort of "them" are you referring to that I'm "not one of"?

Actually I've had more experience then you may think.
In my line of work, which I wont detail because frankly it's non of your business nor is it something that needs to be talked about on a public forum(see where I'm going with that?..kind of a big clue regarding the OP..), I deal with all sorts of people, from the nice simple innocent hard working family with kids, to what you in America would call gangsters or organized crime, of all sorts.

I've learned over time that when a man won't tell you what line of work he's in, you're better off not knowing anyhow.

The point still stands though, criminals, or people who are involved in criminal activity, DO NOT TALK.
They do not talk to authorities, they especially do not talk to strangers.

Well now, that DOES make me a wee bit curious as to your "line of work", if even criminals are afraid to talk to you.

I have a lot of friends in the military some of whom have recently left, and none of them talk about it. About the only thing they'll talk about is the annual ANZAC Day parade and ceremonies we have for the public.

Vets won't talk to you, either? that tells me a lot, and probably all I need to know about how you listen in general, and how you react to what you DO hear. I've never met one that won't tell stories for hours to nearly anyone, so long as he's not getting condemned for it, and they positively sing like canaries when among Brothers.

There is a reason for the "Silent veteran" stereotype, and a reason when it turns out to be applicable, too.

I don't know much about the OP, besides what little he claims in his post.

You're right, you don't. On that we can agree.

From the outside, as an outsider, he seems like someone who is suffering some sort of mental disorder. I'm not trying to insult him or be rude, but really, this thread is as believable as me claiming I'm a scientist for the CSIRO working with NASA on advanced "theoretical" propulsion systems.

Thanks for the diagnosis, Doc. I'll see to that right away. It's not my responsibility what you do or do not choose to believe, however. I set forth the facts, but what you choose to do with them is entirely up to you.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I got pretty worn down putting that book together, wading through the mountains of evidence and sifting them. It was 10 hours a day for a good long stretch of time sifting it. For that reason, I couldn't hardly stand to even look at it after I finished and released it, and haven't revisited the situation much. If there's new evidence warranting an edit, send me a U2U so I can have a look at it.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: chiram

I'ts his first line that gives the story away as fictional -

I'm the commander of Australia's secret fleet of inter galactic space ships.

Everyone knows that Australians can't keep anything secret! They're way too open, gregarious, and "in your face" as a people for that!

After all, we've all seen "Crocodile Dundee", so we all know the score!

edit on 2014/10/24 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

If your coming to see ME in the middle of the night,

#### that!

SnF
edit on Ram102414v44201400000012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join