It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempted "No-Knock" Raid at My House

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

Yeah I had that same problem when I was a teenager with my mom. I had a friend whom had started dating a girl that I had mutually broken up with.

I was over at his house and he was drinking and doing drugs, then I went home and she had called me and we were talking and then Juan pulled up to the house, I told her, he's drunk and high, don't get in the car with him.

She said ok, and I said, I mean it, promise you won't get in the car with him driving or I'll call back and tell your mom EVERYTHING about him. She promised and I called back about 20 minutes later and her brother J.R. answered. I asked him if she left with Juan and he said yes, so I said put your mom on, I warned her.

JR laughed and I proceeded to tell her mom what had transpired.

So, when she forbid her daughter to be with Juan any more, I get a call from Juan..."I'm coming over to kill you"...

So right after that I go in the back room and grab the 45 long colt and I'm waiting behind the kitchen counter with a view of the front door when my mom comes in with my nephew.

She says, Kevin, why do you have the gun, I reply cause juan said he's coming to kill me, take mychal and go in the back room.

So Juan comes slamming his brakes to a stop in our front lawn with a 12 gauge and starts towards our front door.

My mom steps outside and says "Juan, go home"...

Juan stops in mid stomp and says "ummm...ok" and he turned around and went home.

I had to leave school and go stay at my father's house 60 miles away for the rest of that school year.

Personally, I think the world would have been much better off had he kicked down my door and I had shot him, but whatever.

Jaden

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

In Connecticut they are pretty anti gun and outside rural towns, you get shunned for owning firearms

I was perfectly legal in holding that shotgun and being able to use it, but those cops were dicks.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Your mom did right. Guys like that will listen to their mother usually...

My ex husband was exceedingly abusive. I lived through living hell, me and my kids. I left him once and he tracked me down and found me, threatened to kill us and I believed him so I went back, afraid... He had put me in the hospital more times than even I can remember all of them. I knew he would kill me at some point. I had no doubt of it.

So anyway... one day something inside of me snapped. My son remembers that day and so do I. Anyway.. I did something which made him mad, again, and he started to come after me to beat me again...

But something inside me just snapped... and I was not afraid anymore. I was just mad. He had hurt me so many times, the threat of physical pain just wasn't a threat... And I stood up to him. I stood firm instead of running, and I told him to go ahead and hit me. Showed him my cheek and said hit me! Loudly. Told him he was a fool if he thought it would hurt me anymore.

He backed down that time, never hit me again... although I didn't try him again. I left him for good after that. I wasn't scared anymore. I knew I was dead with him or without him, and didn't care anymore. Just plain wasn't afraid.

Men who are like that, will back down from someone who stands up to them. Your mom knew that. And a man like that, will get his someday.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

HELL I hope so ,this COPD sucks and a good fight is all I really need...unless I'm lying.
Funny how all the folks from the over packed MANIACAL cities INVADE the country,THEN DEMAND you let them recreate their city...Ugly really.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
Yeeeeahhhhh... sorry but the dialogue and level of detail alone give it away as a fabricated story.

Nice try but I've read way too many embellished internet stories and they all share some similarities: unnecessary level of detail, lots of bravado, unrealistic dialogue, unrealistic series of events, etc.

You sound jealous that you don't have anything good to post or report here. So instead, you resort to name calling and crying lies.

How do you know he is lying? Fact is, you don't. Were you THERE WITH HIM when this supposedly took place? No. So there is no need in calling someone YOU DON'T KNOW a liar when you don't have all of the facts. Some people are just very intellectual and know how to weave a TRUE story.

Its people like you that run off the good posters from these forums because you dirty their posts up with trolling drivel.
edit on 22-10-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I'm sorry.. were you there? Do you have some proof that this was fabricated..?
Not tryin to cause problems but dont troll threads actin like you know that this was fabricated..

Mmmmmkay?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
My interrogation training AT LEAST requires physical data..like watching the PRESIDENT speak..usually LYING.
But I don't have the FORENSIC training to ascertain from writing unless I am familiar with the subject of course.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Can't wait for the paperback book to come out

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well an interesting story either way, as to validity of it, or at least people questioning it. I dont care, though the rules you wrote up are better then most if anybody ever finds themselfs in such a situation, in general its better to wait things out and let things settle down a bit, then doing something stupid and then really having everything blow up in your face. Contrary to popular believe mistakes do happen, in fact it is a prevalent thing and theme everywhere around the globe among all walks of life.

In all # happens, sometimes that # happens a lot. Just be glad you were not visited by aliens that night and came here with a story, then you would get a whole slew people in here calling you all kinds of names and demanding pictures or it did not happen.

To which I suppose you know whats coming...Right? Pictures or it did not happen.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Great thread on a very serious topic (S&F) Enjoyed every word!
...and, Answer got his answer...little quick on the draw IMHO

Good Lord! Just noticed the thread titles before and after this one:
"33 Police Officers Fire 600 Bullets into Car Knowing It Contained a Hostage"
and "Swat officer flashbangs and headshots 7 year old girl in warrant less wrong address raid"

Topical, indeed.

(Forehead resting on both palms, head gently shaking) "This planet is a complete freak show."

edit on 22-10-2014 by jihadoflove because: Add info

edit on 22-10-2014 by jihadoflove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I totally believe it dude. Glad no one got hurt. I think that a lot of people live really "normal" lives and since this has never happened to them it must not actually go on.

I swore up and down once that a helicopter had been following me around for a week straight. I didnt have a job and would just go from house to house just kinda hanging out with friends and whatnot and everywhere i went, even if i drove ten miles there it was. Finally one day i was at my cousins and we were all in the backyard, i was being silly and picked up a leaf blower and aimed it at the chopper and said "I'll bet this looks like an RPG to them haha", immediately after this i went to the front yard and picked up his hose and started to water some plants. I looked to the left and right, and noticed men in black with ar's running down the street. Where i was standing just happened to be right in the middle of them. Just as they converged on the yard a van pulled up with a few more of them (Them being gang task force) hopping out in the front and the side of the house. Wasnt much i could do, i literally had seconds to react and all i did was stand up against the wall.

The person they were looking for got unlucky enough to ride by on his bike as this was all going down and they jumped on him and got him. A few minutes after that gunshots rang out and someone had been shot about 2 blocks away and they had to leave to go deal with that. Ahh, i miss California =)

In the end nothing came of it concerning me. I had just fled another state with warrants (which are since taken care of, all is good nowadays) and only been in this particular town for a short time so when i saw them i figured the jig was up. Luckily, they were looking for someone totally different.
edit on 22-10-2014 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Glad to hear you're both safe!
Phew! What a night!
I would have been rocking in the corner after that

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Shouldn't this be in the short stories section?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I don't care if it happened or not (as long as it didn't happen to ME) but damn, you should really consider writing if and when you get the chance. As mentioned on the first page of this whole thing, you put in enough well-written detail to describe the situation perfectly, and with a sense of humor too. Reminds me of some good western and 'roadhouse' style screenplays I've seen.

Hollywood needs new blood.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Yeeeeahhhhh... sorry but the dialogue and level of detail alone give it away as a fabricated story.

Nice try but I've read way too many embellished internet stories and they all share some similarities: unnecessary level of detail, lots of bravado, unrealistic dialogue, unrealistic series of events, etc.

HAHAHA I thought the same thing dude.
Crazy people in the woods walking around all suspicious, obviously not trusting the government "the man"..
They are walking around waving flashlights all over the place...
If you are trying to sneak around and not be seen while "hunting" someone, you are not going to have a torch on giving away your location.

And to top that off, this "George" character and the OP are some very very serious, bad ass guys who've been involved in cutting peoples throats and other such activities. The police apparently "know" George. Yet George, who goes around cutting throats and committing other crimes, was free to run around the woods with guns and torches "hunting" the police in camo.

He's then ducking and covering in the shadows, trying to ruin peoples night vision.

Yeh ok rambo stalone.

First post he claimed he went and got his rifle and loaded it, the police who've stormed the lower floor of his house have seen him armed with a rifle, and are sitting there yelling at him to put it down.
He then tells them they are in the wrong house and they calmly make their way over to another house. Yeh ok.
Because a platoon of armed police storming your house with an arrest warrant for someone, are just going to take YOUR word for it that you aren't the person they are looking for, they are just going to take your word for it that he isn't there but down the street. They are just going to walk back out and not do a search of the house. Yeeeeeeeep.

And in between all that there's a nice little tough guy I'm a bad ass whose cut throats don't mess with me, dialogue that's about as believable as a high school kids movie project filmed over a weekend.

The whole thing sounds like a movie or tv series drama plot.

Apparently there are lessons later on in the second post for us all to take from this fictional event.

Yeep, I believe this all happened.
Because bad ass gangsters who cut peoples throats and are involved in other criminal acts are regular posters on ATS and other Internet forums, not only that, but they also tell the whole world their criminal business.

How do I know this is bs? Besides the over dramatized and exaggerated plot and dialogue?
Because, as an Australian(and I'm sure other Australian's posting on ATS can say similar), you know a lot of people who are either involved in something or know someone who is. A friend of a friend etc. You don't know what they are inolved in exactly, as in what criminal acts they've committed or are involved in, but you know they are involved in criminal organizations. Such as biker gangs. Where I live, practically everyone you run into has some sort of connection, either directly to such a person or through other people.

And do you know how much they tell outsiders about what crimes they've committed? Not a god damn thing.
They don't talk about any of that with anyone outside of those circles and involvement.

Criminals do not talk about their criminal activity.

It's common sense and basic survival for them.

So nice bit of fiction, maybe a cable network in the USA will turn it into a series, but other then a nice fictional read, mehh.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
eh... a lot of times "nice" people are just fake anyway. i seem to get along with most people, nice or not, but i guess what im getting at is that i can appreciate some of the qualities of self proclaimed "not very nice" people Ive come across over the years. they are not fake, but in fact "hyper-real" or "ultra-real". they don't play all the social games or politically correct games. they will let you know straight out what bothers them or when you have pissed them off. they just cut through the bull and get right to the point.

i myself am a nice guy (like i said, i can get along with most folks. as a matter of quasi necessity, having moved around a lot when i was younger, going from school to school, it made life easier to learn to fit in with different groups of people. i consider it being fake, yes, but also a bit like a spy. i was able to "infiltrate" all types of "cliques". plus, not having stability as far as living in the same place for more than a year or two at most during the crucial social development stages, it is a little difficult to ascertain "who" i really am. who is the "real" me?? as bruce lee would say, im "like water, my friend".

a chameleon. i fit in everywhere and nowhere all at once. i like being me. i have an appreciation for many different ccultures and personality types, having been exposed to them all, almost. and i have an insanely wide range of musical tastes. i love all human beings. absolutely luv em, for all their faults and virtues. one man's fault is another man's virtue, is something i have learned from having close relationships with the vast range of variety in the people I've come across.)

where was i... oh, yes, i myself am a nice guy. but i can appreciate the qualities in those who call themselves "not very nice". in my own personal experience, they are the ones who are there for you the most and have your back, If you are counted among the people they care about, and even to strangers at times. well, im glad you and your loved ones survived your encounter with the so-called "servants and protectors" of humanity. you seem alright to me, mister "not so nice guy". I've never understood the concept of the no knock raid policy, unless the goal is to increase exponentially the chance of unnecessary death occurring on both sides. if that is the purpose then it makes perfect sense.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

have there been any updates? any repercussions?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

um, yeah. there really are people like this out there. rambo, or whatever you want to call it. yeah. they are out there. and they arent all bad. i dont presume to know jack about the op, despite my extensive dealings with many types of people, but i have no reason to believe his account is untrue, because i have been involved in similar situations with people who appear to fit a similar description as given in the op.

that being said, i realize its not your fault that you have a hard time believing this. same with the others here. you just haven't had as extensive of a social experience in your lifetime spending time with people from all walks of life. you claim to know people, but have you BEEN with people? I've been with people. Connected people. And OP did not give details of criminal activity that would put him or his brother at risk. All he said was he is not such a nice guy and his brother has been involved in some cut throat activity and beatings and that the police are already FULLY AWARE OF HIS PAST, hence the SWAT team approach. One of my best friends step dads has a similar reputation with the police in his area, and anytime they were called to deal with him, they brought several cops (this was pre-9/11 militarization so no SWAT team) no matter what they were originally called to his address for.

and there is no such thing as an "unnecessary detail" when relating an account of an event. what does that even mean?? because he did not display the attributes of a minimalist in the act of sharing his experience, that somehow means he's lying? its not like he told us what he was wearing or what he ate for breakfast. I'd like to know exactly which details were deemed unnecessary by you folks.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

As a matter of fact, I think YOU are lying. You are just trying to get attention by being a contrarian. You saw that you could be the first poster, and the attention seeker within you saw an opportunity, and so you leaped at the chance because you crave attention from others. Most likely due to a severe lack of attention from your parental units or from the opposite sex or your peers. I'm very sorry for whatever happened to you... i feel sad for you. But it is best that you face it sooner rather than later so you can attempt to identify the cause of some of your behaviors and curtail them before they become a detriment to the happiness and quality of life of yourself and those around you.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

So Juan comes slamming his brakes to a stop in our front lawn with a 12 gauge and starts towards our front door.

My mom steps outside and says "Juan, go home"...

Juan stops in mid stomp and says "ummm...ok" and he turned around and went home.

My wife was talking about this very thing this morning, and came to the conclusion that it was "The Voice". She said when I had told them to just hang on a minute, I had used "The Voice". In her reckoning, it was the voice that parents use with children that says "mister, you're in a lot of trouble now!". The military trains the same voice into NCOs and officers, and calls it "The Command Voice", but it boils down to the same thing - "The Voice", the one that says "I'm in charge here, you aren't, and you're about to get a spanking".

Soldiers and police both are trained to respond to commands, to "The Voice" which they call "The Command Voice", and most kids all over the planet have heard it at one time or another, too. Additionally, cops are trained to use it in tense situations, which most use simply by yelling out orders loudly, expecting the target to respond to it - that sometimes works, and often doesn't. That's the reason for all the yelling from cops on cop shows.

Your mom must have used "The Voice", to which Juan's thought processes responded at some level with "Well crap! There goes THAT plan! 'The Voice' has spoken!"

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join