It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago-area voting machine casts GOP candidate’s vote for... his Democrat opponent

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I'd guess the touch screen needed calibration. The candidates are likely arranged in columns and if the calibration is off, touching one column could easily register in the other (or above or below or neither). I used to see it all the time with handheld data terminals.

I know that lacks the sinister appeal of what you're insinuating but it's highly highly unlikely that it was hacked by a polling station worker. Anyone possessing the competency to pull that off would have just recorded the votes for Democrats discretely and the voter would have been none the wiser.

Or it was intentionally miscalibrated.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Chicago politics at its finest.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Percy Bostick, 69, of Greensboro said he tried casting a vote for Democrat Kay Hagan at the Old Guilford County Courthouse, only to have the machine register Republican Thom Tillis as his choice.
“I called one of the poll workers over,” Bostick said. “She said do it again. And again, I touched the screen at the proper place for Kay Hagan, and it again reported it for Thom Tillis.”

Voting Machine Again Displays Wrong Vote

Could it be that they've uncovered the tip of the iceberg in terms of Republican Voting Machine Corruption????

(or is this just another occasion of a miscalibrated voting machine, 2nd in less than a week in Greensboro)

We report; you decide.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Good thing electroniccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc equipment never malfunctions. That would be super weird.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

NO !!!

NO !!!

It can't be possible.

It's a mistake.

It's a false report by planted operatives !!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
These kind of stories only serve as later confirmation bias.

Had the Democrats won, this article could have been cited as the reason for that win. Seeing as they did not, I wonder what this says about the claims of voter fraud coming from the GOP, or if they will simply chalk this up to "THE MARGIN SHOULD HAVE BEEN A MANDATE!"

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Percy Bostick, 69, of Greensboro said he tried casting a vote for Democrat Kay Hagan at the Old Guilford County Courthouse, only to have the machine register Republican Thom Tillis as his choice.
“I called one of the poll workers over,” Bostick said. “She said do it again. And again, I touched the screen at the proper place for Kay Hagan, and it again reported it for Thom Tillis.”

Voting Machine Again Displays Wrong Vote

Could it be that they've uncovered the tip of the iceberg in terms of Republican Voting Machine Corruption????

(or is this just another occasion of a miscalibrated voting machine, 2nd in less than a week in Greensboro)

We report; you decide.

There's a documentary from a few years ago called Hacking Democracy. If you can find it (not available to US residents on Youtube) I strongly suggest you give it a watch.

Then I suggest you read my thread for a solution www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you do neither I'll sum it up this way. Vote fraud is happening, and it's happening on a massive scale. It's not happening by people in the voting districts though, it's happening by hacking the machines themselves and making them change the votes. This is built into the software by the companies that run it like Diebold (or whatever they changed their name to). Both sides are committing this fraud most likely but the only case that you can actually prove is Bush in 2004 (though the scope of that is unknown)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join