It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Lies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

That which is perceived is like a Rorschach blot one can never really see or know what it really is even prior to discussing it with anyone else.

This is why discussing it, putting it into words, is creative. It makes something out of nothing, for the individual awareness. The "somethings" created (concepts, ideas, patterns...) attract what comes up next here and now, and the work of art continues....

If one does not believe the words that pop up in response to that which is seen or heard 'that' which is may show you what it is but it is ungraspable, it cannot be put into words.

No belief is needed to play this way, to have fun creating, using the medium of linear thought and language.
The ungraspable is irrelevant to this activity. I do not seek the truth. I am an artist/creator of perception/experience.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
A very flowery & wordy confessional of your lies, as such I shall not believe you.

PS "Culture" (that you hold in high esteem) varies nation to nation- is just a collection of learned conditioned beliefs.

"Only the truth of who you are will set you free."

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BDBinc

A very flowery & wordy confessional of your lies, as such I shall not believe you.

Yet you believe me when I say I am lying? I suppose I'm not the only liar then. At least I am honest about it.

Thanks for bumping my thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: BDBinc

I suppose I'm not the only liar then. At least I am honest about it.Thanks for bumping my thread.

Yes you were honest about being a liar.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join