It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien base found in lake Vostok???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Secrets, lies, coverups and again secrets...
"Anomaly" discovered beneath ice in Antarctica
WASHINGTON (AMP) - A spy satellite image of Antarctica reveals an "anomaly" two miles beneath the ice that could be a man-made structure, according to Congressional investigators who are demanding release of the image from the Pentagon..."

I dont think im going over "old" ground here with this post but i think this is very intresting and yet again it would seem that the good old U.S. goverment is hiding something?

I wont start quoting loads of info just read the article yourselves,the first part of information is about lake vostock itself from a scientific point of view,towards the bottom of the page is when it starts getting intresting.

www.ufoarea.com...

What i find intresting the most is the fact that the whole research issue has now involved the NSA? why?

regards.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by optimus fett]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I have made a fatal error......it actually mebtions "abovetopsecret.com" in the text of the link i gave......(bashes head repeatedley on table) apologies mods and people please remove this

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Lake Vostok is interesting, and those oxygen levels being so high is very interesting. They say that oxygen levels were much higher before the biblical flood. I wonder if Vostok predates the biblical flood.

I remember a lake in southern Michigan that had jellyfish in it when I was a teenager, but I have forgotten its name. I thought that was really odd. They were about the size of an adults thumbnail.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Interesting info.
I wonder if we will ever find out what in beneath the lake

belive it our not would like to know

top topics

join