It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Video: America’s Air Dropped Weapons Now in Our Hands

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Indeed, there were 29 drops in total and only one went funky - so IS got a small slice of a big pie and if they are happy with what they got, imagine what the Kurds are saying!

Still, it does seem these are not weapons directly supplied to the Kurds in Kobane, but rather the US re-distributing weapons the Iraqi Kurds already had in stock, which may or may not have come from the US at some point but also could have come from Germany, France, the UK or Australia, who all have been supplying the Kurds recently, or even from Weapons given to them years ago.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

However, do notice that they are not showing the "guns" that were delivered...

That would be because they didn't have any in that bundle so how can they show what they don't have?

I suspect, that the reason it's missing, is because those guns are actually AK rifles.

I suspect you are clueless and are just making things up.

or are the US supplying Russian made weapons to the scene, to increase the look that the "enemy" is being supplied by Russia.

You read a lot of Tom Clancey books don't you? Or you have your tinfoil hat on a bit tight and may need to loosen it.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Adaluncatif

All of the information you cited is contained within the MSM and elsewhere...I think it's listed on IS's Wikipedia entry. all the rest of the info can be assumed...

If IS could take and hold Baghdad, they would take it now. Izzat Ibrahim al Douri, fled the battlefield and hid out for whats now been more than a decade...the future isn't the best days of his life.

if you think IS is going to use chemical weapons and engage in dog fights in some attempt to gain supremacy in the skies over Baghdad...i think you might be retarded...as none of these objectives is realistic.

My mindset is this: Even criminals know about the Law...what is ISIS's valid Legal support to anything its doing?

I don't recognize their legal interpretations as valid nor does anyone else and nothing in all of God's creation is soon forthcoming to validate or support the interpretation you or them will ever put forth. What is law for the individual is also the law for groups.

kidnapping, robbery, home invasion, murder etc etc etc...is all your friends are about. there is no great purpose they serve.

edit on 22-10-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
So instead of selling them the weapons they need we are now giving them away for free???

I fail to see how that makes any sense, unless of course its just some free samples to lure repeat business, I hope so anyway. If these nut jobs run out of ammo who are we gonna blame next?!?!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
It's also interesting to note that in the big box of grenades none of them had the pins or the fuze assembly...do they ship separately...

Yes, explosives often ship disassembled for obvious reason

originally posted by: bjarneorn
I suspect, that the reason it's missing, is because those guns are actually AK rifles. Which is the question people should be asking themselves ... are the Russians supplying weapons in a US controlled zone?

Kalashnikovas are the most common firearm the world over. They arent limited to Russia, ya know? China, Iraq, Pakistan, India, all over the Balkan (Eastern Europe) states manufactured their own, among many others. If im not mistaken China surpassed Russia in production of them at one point, they call it Type 56.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks a bit strange to miss drop this amount of ammo.

Got to wonder if the US want a tougher fight! LOL

OK, just read the post at top of page and looks like it was just 1 out of 29 drops which fell in the wrong spot, so I guess it was a error!
edit on CDTWed, 22 Oct 2014 09:55:19 -0500u3109x119x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: SLAYER69

If true, just another example of how US weapons fall into enemy hands. Whose running this fiasco?

Unless you think the President if flying the plane making the drops or planning the drop zones then the failure belongs to the military.

The failure is in the cowardly approach, and strategy, in thinking that ISIS can be defeated by airstrikes alone with Kurdish soldiers doing the ground fighting.

This has to be the lamest military operation to "destroy an enemy".

Ever.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Maybe I missed the memo;

We are conducting military operations inside the Syrian border? An 'enemy' we now vow to protect?

It's always the bogeyman pointing blame on someone other than self- perpetuating bogeydom for everyone.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I'm not really understanding your confusion here....

First, the US has been carrying out strikes in Syria for a few weeks now, against IS targets. They've not targeted the Syrian Government in any way whatsoever. And IS aren't the moderate rebels, like the FSA. In fact, IS are attacking YPG (Syrian Kurdish rebels aligned with the FSA) in Kobane, so the operation is in support of moderate Syrian rebel groups being attacked by the Islamist rebels who have taken over swathes of Syria and Iraq...

If you think it is a simple, black and white situation, you're sorely misinformed.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: loveguy

I'm not really understanding your confusion here....

First, the US has been carrying out strikes in Syria for a few weeks now, against IS targets. They've not targeted the Syrian Government in any way whatsoever. And IS aren't the moderate rebels, like the FSA. In fact, IS are attacking YPG (Syrian Kurdish rebels aligned with the FSA) in Kobane, so the operation is in support of moderate Syrian rebel groups being attacked by the Islamist rebels who have taken over swathes of Syria and Iraq...

If you think it is a simple, black and white situation, you're sorely misinformed.

Thanks. isn't that the plan, keep me misinformed/confused?
Why when iraqis fled the oil fields did they ignite a bunch of wells- that happened to belong to them/their nations natural resource?
maybe to hit the enemy where it'll hurt most? Try to burn it all up so noone gets paid?

As a tax-payer; I want an itemization of where my money goes and an authorization to do so...signed by me, if I had such an option, I could end funding crap like this war-based confusion.

It ain't so much as black and white as it is about green/greed.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Does Caliph Ibrahim of ISIL know what has been sent to hunt him?

a taste...those weapons/supplies won't be of much help.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
and if ISIL is sending people over...they should call first.

the response to an unexpected knock will be less than hospitable.
edit on 22-10-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
do you think tracking devices were attached to those containers?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
well well, there goes the "conspiracy" to trash bin...

Pentagon admits weapons-drop fail:

"Yesterday we announced that one resupply bundle went astray and was destroyed. We have since relooked at that and we have determined that a second bundle also went astray and probably fell into enemy hands," Pentagon spokesman Army Colonel Steve Warren said.

The Pentagon has admitted that a chunk of its cache of weapons meant for Kurdish forces battling Islamic State militants in Kobani has fallen into terrorist hands. The Turkish president has been voicing his frustration with Washington over this.

source
Is the Turkish President cynical or what!?

There is a "bunch" of terrorists over-there, nobody knows whose the good or/and the bad guys...

Turkey was adamantly opposed to any deliveries – military or otherwise – to Kurdish forces, which it views as ‘terrorists’.

“We told [US President Barack Obama] that ‘Support that you will lend to the PYD and the PKK is not acceptable to us.’

Now Erdogan also appears frustrated that the Kurdish forces were sent any weapons at all.

Now, US/UK supposedly fights ISIS, Kurdish fights ISIS, Turkey is against Kurds, US/UK/NATO are Turkey "friends", US/UK supplies weapons to Kurds, so US/UK are against Turkey .. So who is against ISIS after all?
Assad is against ISIS ... apparently Assad is more friendly to US/Uk than Turkey... makes sense?

Oh! and the other rebels [Syrian?] (7 faction's ?!) are also out there, but this guys haves the support of US/Uk against Assad.

It seems the only ones really fighting ISIS is Assad and the Kurds, cause US/Uk helps rebels against Assad, Turkey is against Kurds, and us/uk/turkey claim they are against/fighting ISIS and Assad or Kurds, the one really fighting for their life's against ISIS..

wow... amazing the logic of propaganda over there.

edit on 23/10/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks for bringing this to our attention*

If true, just another example of how US weapons fall into enemy hands. Whose running this fiasco?

Oh, wait, never mind. That's racist.

*This video is real but the beheading videos are fake crowd will be along shortly

Star* and so true

I posted on another thread when the US was goign to drop supplies that this would happen and i kind of got a bum rap for it.....

I feel vindicated, but I hate being right.........

We knew this would happen......the idiocy of the people running this parade knows no bounds

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
enjoy:

After the fall of Libya, Al Qaeda and its affiliates would take their fighters and their NATO-supplied weapons and travel to fight in Syria. They would enter the country through NATO-member Turkey.

While the US has repeatedly referred to the militants fighting the government and people of Syria as “moderates,” the vast majority of these fighters are sectarian extremists, many of whom are not even Syrian

It is clear that Al Qaeda was virtually handed the nation of Libya by NATO – intentionally. It is also clear that Al Qaeda was quickly mobilized to then push into Syria and repeat NATO’s success, this time by toppling Damascus.(..)This, because of the Syrian people’s resolution, didn’t happen.

From 2011 onward, the United States and its allies both European and regionally, would supply terrorists fighting the government of Syria billions in cash, weapons, equipment, and even vehicles. Story after story in the Western press admitted this, but always with the caveat that the aid was going to so-called “moderates.” For three years these “moderates” received the combined aid from the United States, United Kingdom, members of the European Union, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Jordan.

The US has also admitted that it was officially arming and equipping terrorists inside of Syria. The Washington Post’s article, ”U.S. weapons reaching Syrian rebels,” reported:
- "The CIA has begun delivering weapons to rebels in Syria, ending months of delay in lethal aid that had been promised by the Obama administration, according to U.S. officials and Syrian figures. The shipments began streaming into the country over the past two weeks, along with separate deliveries by the State Department of vehicles and other gear — a flow of material that marks a major escalation of the U.S. role in Syria’s civil war."

«Ultimately, whether one pallet drifted into ISIS hands by accident in a recent airdrop is a moot point. Billions in cash, weapons, equipment, and vehicles have already been intentionally supplied to the many groups that ISIS represents, as planned as early as 2007.
ISIS is the purposeful creation of the United States in its pursuit of regional hegemony in the Middle East, and ISIS’ atrocities were predicted long before the first shots were fired in 2011 in the Syrian conflict, long before the term “Islamic State” went mainstream.»

How the US Supports the Islamic State (ISIS): One “Accidental Airdrop” vs Billions in Covert Military Aid

edit on 23/10/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join