It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we really praying to advanced flesh and blood beings who might actually be listening?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

energy is a major component
how its all connected is a mystery

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Whilst I have had experiences most have not Im afraid as far as the truth is concerned I cant offer you much,I can however offer you a lot on what the truth is not and that for most is probably as good as it gets on this planet,as for the universe I refer you to the Buddha.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: duaneology

"I think you need some rest"

What the hell is that supposed to mean

I was lying in an insomniac stupor

I understand what a tuff connection there is here

edit on Rpm102214v43201400000006 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Ah, but what is true these days, especially since your being vague on such a broad word?

Meh, I have somewhat tasted the joys of enlightenment, but Im no disciple of Buddha or Jesus in that respect. Also, seeing as to how you seem to care for my very sanity, but not the very safety of my well being in some manner.

Seems like a poker face.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
"God created man in his own image." Genesis 1:27

So therein exists a possibility of that actually occurring.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: duaneology

If we are, I hate to say it but I think they have grown tired of listening. Their messages have been lost, bent, and or completely skewed. I think our salvation came in our freedom from them. They were posed with a situation where those who believed used a message intended for good, to further their own greedy agendas, and those who did not and took no part in either the agenda or the religion found the message on their own and lived their lives to the true morals.

This image of absolute innocence. The definition of the message, a thought with out interference is why we all still exist.

The apocalypse will never come of their hands, because a man who's never heard of the gods who scooped a drowning conscience out of a river and set him free gave them hope.
edit on 23-10-2014 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join