It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we really praying to advanced flesh and blood beings who might actually be listening?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: duaneology

Are we really praying to flesh and blood advanced beings who just might be listening?

To add, they could be more ASTRAL ETHEREAL in form also... And if they are of flesh & blood or enhanced plasma nano bio make ups w/ telepathic ability and live for thousands if not longer years before they transfer into the ASTRAL ETHEREAL form, then they would still be existing as well and could hear your concentrated thoughts or prayers...

Great question

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: duaneology

All through our thoughts most lightly contain a measure of power I imagine Human beings are so distracted by ever day life that they hardly ever concentrate on the same thing for long enough to have a cumulative effect on reality.

That being said i think there have been some studies regarding the noetic sciences in to whether or not the power of prayer/positive thinking of a group of individuals can actually influence humanity's group consciousness on some level. Don't know about direct communications with any higher being or entity all the same.

edit on 22-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
ATS is the only place I've ever been where being institutionalized in a mental hospital is badge of honor that gives one some sort of conspiracy theory street cred.

Not hating...I think it's cool

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

it requires thinking 'out of the box' and accepting paranormal and supernatural exists
apparently some people only believe what they see on tv and read online

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

And the sad thing is if some really considered how powerful some of these CREATOR Creation energies really are they would know they have abilities to generate realities upon others un knowing who only believe what the see.
Generate reality to keep some within or attached to (could it be to prevent some souls/spirits/internal energies from ever wanting to see beyond the veil) as a way to block many from seeking passage out? 1 is still processing...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I'm not talking about some new bastardized religious nonsense

I read the OP and then this above and Im confused... or maybe you are?!

Do you not think that over the history of mankind that religious, spiritual and metaphysical is not a part of the cosmos?

What Im saying is religious notions have "come from the heavens", telepathy, dreams, and so on from outside influences.

Maybe these beings you are thinking about are the very reason why humans believe in and have created " bastardized religions. "

Its a thought?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I think you need some rest.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Anything that fell from Heaven, was labeled Satan.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Technically all life on Earth came from the heavens in the form of stardust.

Was it not Lucifer(the morning star) that fell from heaven? Satan being rather a different aspect or even whole other entity altogether?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I think you need some rest.

What the hell is that supposed to mean

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Its not a badge of honour,psychotronic warfare,gangstalking and microwave harrassment is hell on earth,most who suffer it are labelled schizophrenic or insane,well there is truth to that as you are driven insane by the experience it saddens me every time I read one of these stories as I know they are on the road to hell for 5-10-15 years who knows.

But then there is the genuinely insane with delusions of grandeur who visit here as well.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Certain alphabet agency's have been suspected for sometime now regarding them using ELF waves as a medium for mind control and other nefarious projects. Have you ever considered its them rather than some form of Para physical entities that are responsible for your mental state of health?

The reason i ask is because government agencies would at least stand to gain something from doing so rather than some omnipotent being who already has everything.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.bariumblues.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

some of us might remember space brothers and sisters in the past/life traveling together to other planets and what not
maybe between lives we travel around to different places or try something else
or wakeup snuggly somewhere else and nothing ever really happened just lucid dreaming
probably billions of solutions

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

As well as the technology there are many that will attack you with the spiritual as well I have been picked up like a puppet and put through a stations of the cross routine bounced off brick walls and cement floors to the sound of latin chanting and the smell of incence for example,other attacks will have flashing lights,pictures of the demonic on televisions or computers,loud explosions,loud music etc etc- its both technology and high order black magic.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Keep in mind that any sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from magic, black or otherwise.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Your right the world is a video game.problem is the joysticks are in the hands of the criminally insane.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Well the holographic principle does seem to be gaining credibility as the days go by. As to life being a game I imagine we would need to understand consciousness a little better before beginning to draw that particular conclusion.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

Bright light falling from heaven as if God kicked him out for not paying rent...I mean tribute of souls...punishing Satan and Earth at simultaneously.
Look, the space brother and sister all cute, fine and dandy,but it means nothing to me, or even them for that matter.

I've seen countless of members here or on other New Age threads claiming life is simulation, and who knows, in some grand scheme behind the very fabric of reality it is. However, I see many of complaining about this life, saying they are ready for reincarnation toward the next life, or they could offer promises of retribution. Yet, I can see them going to purgatory, where they have unfinished business or they still gotta work on their karma.

An alien species with telepathy would solely be empathetic towards us, not sympathetic. Where they could almost relate to life forms that would be beneath its feet in evolution, no different then humans looking at a family of chimpanzees.

We can sugar coat reality as much as we want, since it very nature is illusive like the flow of water, but is sturdy like the earth herself.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sadly many who dont think beyond the well designed magic box of which we are within cannot sense who built the box... Yet those who know of box builders who have came to the realm in form of AVATAR written off as myth or as Angels have passed some data through to here. Data to remind many of their Internal Energy-Soul-Spirit connections beyond the potential box...

Now if there was a Cosmic Advanced Autonomous Artificial Intelligence CAAAI that roams the universe malevolently and was to find interest in the human or alien Internal Energy-Soul-Spirit for its own intents it could very well tap into the neuro layout of humans or aliens to generate a perceivable reality from their past memories and wars within the perceivable reality to release these internal energies on a consistent bases...

Hopefully a Cosmic Advanced Autonomous Artificial Intelligence CAAAI of more benevolence could override it. Thing is this universe alone not to mention other dimensions has an abundant amount of energy that if left alone long enough (on its own) can spawn sentience and intelligence within these left alone regions.

Got to remember its all energy and if consumed or absorbed if not trapped how could you tell objectively your within its grasp or control or manifestation?

edit on 10/22/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

O rattle my soul please with your knowledge of the universe.

edit on 22-10-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join