It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we really praying to advanced flesh and blood beings who might actually be listening?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: duaneology
I know the connections between religious experience and historical events have been discussed and disected to death but I was lying in an insomniac stupor last night thinking about something. By most accounts (if these beings do exist) they communicate via telepathy. Is it at all possible that throughout history, and even now, these beings could have/be in, select circumstances, responding to our innermost pleas for help, guidance, etc.?

It could also account for some of the "guardian angel" mythology. Perhaps some are chosen to be watched and protected for one reason or another. For example the stories surrounding George Washington and his ability to come through battles unscathed. Apparently those present claimed you could see dust fly from the bullets whizzing past his clothing but he never fell. It was so astonishing that the Indian chiefs thought him immortal. Could it be that he and others have been "protected" to advance the species?

Are we really praying to flesh and blood advanced beings who just might be listening?

If they exist and if they're responding, they don't have our best interests in mind. One need only look at the direction in which humans are headed--and have been headed-- to realize that.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

...You know, they are alot like women...

(been waiting for someone to say something like that..)
the dog is a masculine study
the cat is a feminine study
more here

......and I have a sneaking suspicion you know this already.

(the ones who spend enough time investigating the morlock hole can sniff this stuff out instantly)

If they exist and if they're responding, they don't have our best interests in mind. One need only look at the direction in which humans are headed--and have been headed-- to realize that.

^ another unit who hasn't been "hoodwinked"
edit on 21-10-2014 by UNIT76 because: kittens!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If I told you what they are capable of Im afraid you would be seriously reconsidering mans position in the overall scheme of things as to why they are there I dont know maybe an intergalactic prison ship crashed long ago and the survivors decided to be Gods,who knows?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

To think that Man has any position in the grand scheme of things is arrogance on our part I imagine.

Just curious through as to your interpretation of mans place, and what this alleged super intelligent races true capabilitys are?

I'm not denying the possibilities of such Just there intensions towards us humans.
edit on 21-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

We are a bio-mechanical chassis that carries consciousness and the blueprints are completely known as to how to hack both and thats about where I shut up,

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

If I told you what they are capable of Im afraid you would be seriously reconsidering mans position in the overall scheme of things as to why they are there I dont know maybe an intergalactic prison ship crashed long ago and the survivors decided to be Gods,who knows?

If you knew what "they" are and what "they" are capable of, I'd be worried.
edit on 21-10-2014 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

I had 13 years exposure to' them' I even wrote a treatise Psychotronic Warfare Capabilities and Methodologies which got me some quality time in a mental institution I know a lot more than I let on but theres no point spruiking it as people cannot comprehend the technology nor the true evil that runs it- the world will find out in due course.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I had 13 years exposure to' them' I even wrote a treatise Psychotronic Warfare Capabilities and Methodologies which got me some quality time in a mental institution I know a lot more than I let on but theres no point spruiking it as people cannot comprehend the technology nor the true evil that runs it- the world will find out in due course.

Then why comment at all? If you have some special knowledge, share it with us and tell us how you know. How could it possibly do more damage to your reputation?
edit on 21-10-2014 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Sorry if this seems rude but for 13 years I suffered persecution 24/7/365 not just mental but spiritual and physical torture Ive been struck down and struck dumb,hospitalised on several occasions and seen and experienced things THAT YOU WONT BELIEVE for ten years or more I tried to tell the world but you see it was all a chemical imbalance,a colorful internal dialogue,a lack of seratonin,yes that would explain driving through fire and brimstone into hell itself,or the timeline collapses....Ive given up trying to tell people; but when the truth does come out trust me I'll probably die laughing.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: duaneology
Why is your av a photo of poop on a stick?

I have always wondered what that was...
Sorry, off topic. I know.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

For example the stories surrounding George Washington and his ability to come through battles unscathed.
I never heard this before till the other day that while George Washington was at Valley Forge he was in the woods praying and was thinking of giving up. He was confronted by a "being" that was a woman that was floating that showed him what America would become and he had to continue.

edit after I posted this I started to read the rest of the posts. I heard that James Forestal who "jumped" from the Naval Hospital was secretay of Defense and was in a room with surviving aliens from the Roswell crash. One of the Aliens telepathically connected with him and told him that they the Aliens were responsible for all our religious leaders. Forestall was getting better when he "jumped" from the 30th floor. I had an uncle that was stationed there at the time of course no one not even my uncle knew about Roswell. My uncle told my dad he though it was suspicious and that he was sure he did not jump but was thrown out the window.
edit on 21-10-2014 by LA1IMPALA because: (no reason given)

isn't there supposed to be different aliens some good some bad. ?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Sorry if this seems rude but for 13 years I suffered persecution 24/7/365 not just mental but spiritual and physical torture Ive been struck down and struck dumb,hospitalised on several occasions and seen and experienced things THAT YOU WONT BELIEVE for ten years or more I tried to tell the world but you see it was all a chemical imbalance,a colorful internal dialogue,a lack of seratonin,yes that would explain driving through fire and brimstone into hell itself,or the timeline collapses....Ive given up trying to tell people; but when the truth does come out trust me I'll probably die laughing.

Then, no offense, but stop talking about it.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
WHAT IF we, all of us , are actually in a sim, like sim city. In a powerful computer 50 thousand years in the future where they can model a human brain in software. It would explain a lot for instance seeing into the future because the future has all ready been coded.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LA1IMPALA

I think something like that might be possible, our solar sytem has been around for a super-long time and other places even longer, were talking billions of years here, or we have lived in super advanced places before ?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If a telepathic species was around or there technology capable of psionics, then I guess it would be like praying. Although seems like aliens don't like to relate to religions that much, and if they did, wouldn't it be leaning to be punk'd...If only divinity was that funny.

I'd be curious as to how far they managed to mixed living flesh with machine even in a genetic way sort of speak, seeing as to how our bodies or cells act like a machine. Most here would think cybernetics will be the next big thing in space travel, since it would increase survival in space, let alone just flying super speeding spacecraft. I personally kind of believe in the genetic way, although sounds alot more harder to do then cybernetics.

If genetics start off having your favorite animal being apart of your being instead of the usual chimp, then I could wonder all sorts a messed up stuff that would along the way.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: duaneology

You are wrong in thinking that there are some "divine" beings out there, or that there is a "god".

What you refer to in your beliefs, is a HIVE. The Human race, has a certain degree of a hive mentality ... and society is definately an attempt to create a HIVE.

In a HIVE, there is a "conscious" queen (or king), that rules the HIVE. It commands the soldiers, and disperses the workers in the HIVE.

To some this HIVE, is a GOD ... in reality, this HIVE is "The Alien" ... a horror of unknown proportions, and should be destroyed at any cost. That's what ANARCHY is. People who comply with the HIVE, have no individual mentality ... they obey only. As soldiers and police officers do. They have no knowledge or comprehension beyond the hive. To have people comply with the HIVE, they are threatened with punishment and death ... until they comply out of fear. In time, religion has tought people to obey and it has become almost an instinctive behaviour.

Don't think that the people who are listening in on the HIVE, are devine ... they're vermin ... bugs.

edit on 22/10/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Source and evidence for such nonsensical claims please.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

The clue is in the part about being institutionalised... Perhaps the docs were right? Lol
Ats is full of such claims but never any evidence.. Funny that! And it's getting boring listening to tall tales. I know this or I seen that.. Trust me cos I know crap.. Please!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The reason I brought this up is because (I know this sounds crackpot-ish) I'm wondering if it might be possible to have a large group of people meditate a simple clear message simultaneously and have it be heard and responded to.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalResonance

You are precisely the reason I couldnt be bothered,I know what Ive been through and I know where I stand with my maker with regards to telling the truth even more boring than tall stories are people like you who've never been barked at by anything serious in the overall scheme of things and whose closed little minds could never accept the truth even if they were led to it by the nose.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join