It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola and The Elections: Coverup

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: badgerprints
I buy it.
They're keeping a lid on things.
In the US it's "EBOLA HYPE! It's all a lie!"

The rest of the world doesn't seem to agree.

Headlines:
UN - Ebola cases could double every two weeks
Ebola cases up sharply in Liberia
Ebola cases up sharply in western Sierra Leone
Ebola in Sierra Leone increasing to rate of more than 20 deaths per day

Meanwhile, two weeks before election time:
"US cautiously optimistic after no new Ebola in 5 days"

I actually laughed when I saw that.

I saw that last headline and couldn't get over how much spinning they are doing. One doesn't know this is a reference to U.S. cases ONLY until after they read through the article.

Sierra Leone, on the other hand, isn't doing very well Coupled with our wide-open borders through which many from West Africa come through, gives reason for concern.
edit on 21-10-2014 by dianajune because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I agree. The silence about all these cases (actual and potential) is deafening.

I'm going to keep combing through alternative media sites to get a better handle on what's going on. However, we should know a little more by Thanksgiving.

If things continue to get worse we should know by then. I just don't see how things can get better so fast, unless tptb in gov't and the lamestream media has something to do with how this is being reported.

In the meantime I will continue to prepare as best I can.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

And then there is Nina's boyfriend. Complete silence.

Last I heard is he was in isolation at the hospital. No test results, no reports on his condition.

They are so quick to report negative results but somehow he has been left out of the mix.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Chicago this time...

OFFICIALS: 2 PATIENTS BEING MONITORED AT CHICAGO HOSPITALS FOR EBOLA-LIKE SYMPTOMS

CHICAGO (WLS) --

Two patients are being monitored in isolation at The University of Chicago Medical Center and Rush University Medical Center after reporting Ebola-like symptoms, officials say. Neither patient is believed to have been exposed to the disease.

The Chicago Department of Public Health emphasizes that no case of Ebola has been confirmed and they are acting out of an abundance of caution. The CDPH also states there is no public health risk. 

According to officials, a child passenger was traveling from Liberia to O'Hare International Airport when they became ill on the plane. 

source

And Newark...

Passenger Lands at Newark With Fever, Evaluated at Hospital for Possible Ebola: Sources

Medical workers at University Hospital in Newark have isolated a sick passenger who landed at Newark Liberty Airport from Brussels and are evaluating him "as if he has Ebola" out of extreme caution, sources tell NBC 4 New York. 

The man, a Liberian national, had traveled from Liberia to Brussels before flying into Newark on United Airlines Flight 998 just before 1 p.m., Tuesday, officials said.

He waited in line with other passengers at the customs check-in, and then was singled out for  a health screening by agents because of his recent travel history, sources familiar with the screening said.

That's when officers discovered he had a fever, according to the sources. It's not clear if he was exhibiting any other symptoms of illness. 

source[ editby]edit on 21-10-2014 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Ok, here is the tinfoil hat part of all this.

I have had the same phone and same network for a decade. Multiple times this week when searching ebola information, I have gotten a captcha screen. This has never happened before and has not happened with any other search terms.

Example...

Helmut up people

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Interesting. I've Googled "Ebola" along with certain locations when hearing reports about possible new cases. I never came up with a screen like this.

What exactly are you typing? Just "Ebola" or something in addition to it?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Only the word Ebola in these instances, however I also generally filter my search for headlines in the past hour or past 24 hours. I find it quite odd too.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
A small update on the woman at the Dart rail who vomited: The Dallas Fire and Rescue said the woman did live at the Ivy Apartments. HA!!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
A small update on the woman at the Dart rail who vomited: The Dallas Fire and Rescue said the woman did live at the Ivy Apartments. HA!!

Someone is fiddling with the "news." Hmmmm......

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
a reply to: dianajune

Only the word Ebola in these instances, however I also generally filter my search for headlines in the past hour or past 24 hours. I find it quite odd too.

I don't normally filter mine. I'll give it a shot and see if it happens to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Right well people throw up all the time at dart stations. Just coincidence that she lives at the same apartment and happens to fall inside the "symptomatic" timeframe. Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

edit on 22-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join