It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gottfried Helnwein & Satanic Ritual Abuse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
From Cthulhu to Cloning

jcolavito.tripod.com...

speaking of connections

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2x Helix
a reply to: Tangerine

Not Satanic child abuse specifically, but these groups are associated with the darker spectrum of occult practice. If the goal of the artist and his work is meant to raise awareness and protest occult ritual abuse, it does seem odd that there are many occult related indicators surrounding the artist himself, outside of the artwork.

I just stumbled upon some additional connections that includes Helnwein's connection to Scientology, in which founder L. Ron Hubbard and his son admit the churches affiliation with Aleister Crowley, occultist and the most famous member of the O.T.O. (Ordo Templi Orientis). Food for thought.

Helnwein & Scientology

It's true that L. Ron Hubbard was linked (albeit indirectly, as far as I know) to Aleister Crowley through Jack Parsons. But Crowley was supposed to have been anti-Hitler/Nazis and did occult work against the Nazis. I don't know what's especially "dark" /occult about Scientology. It's certainly shady but you're hinting at something far darker than that, I suspect. As I mentioned previously. LaVey was a showman and, as far as I know, didn't even believe in a literal Satan. Is there any evidence that he was involved in anything extremely horrific and illegal? I'm not making any excuses for what Schwartzenegger said when he was young (albeit a young adult, I believe), but context is everything. No matter the context, it was offensive, but there's a huge difference between admiring the man's tenacity or leadership or drive or whatever and admiring the man's beliefs and the end result of those beliefs. Actually, admiring anything about him is pretty offensive. But still, that's a long way from linking Schwartzenegger to actual heinous activities.

This whole thing brings to mind a book I once read alleging that Son of Sam was somehow connected to Manson. I can't remember the detailed allegations but pretty much anyone who had ever passed through a city Manson had passed through and then passed through New York was taken to be a link between Manson and Son of Sam.

I think you need to come up with some hard evidence rather than casting such a wide net. I still don't get the Mickey Mouse reference.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 2x Helix
He painted a portrait called Adoration of the Magi, the Magi of course being the original Persian term for the Three Wise Men. The implication therein, that Hitler is Jesus!!

The man is an artist yet owns a freaking castle at which Marilyn Manson got married...

Guess where it gets creepy: the whole ceremony was presided over by filmmaker Alejandro Jodorowsky, a man who believes trauma can be passed down genetically.

WHAT THE F##K!!! I didnt even pay any mind to the "genetic lineage slaves" claims of some, but man, this lends credence that they at least believe in it!!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Check out the synopsis to one of Jodorowsky's movies:

"The fragile Lia and the sadist Viktor have a very strong and passionate relationship but when she gets pregnant and he forces her to interrupt the pregnancy, their relationship breaks apart and Lia falls into a deep depression. After an attempted suicide she decides to leave Viktor and, in the last desperate effort to cure herself, she goes to visit her old aunt Agata in her creepy 18th century villa in Mason, a small village of the Veneto countryside in Italy. Mason is a place full of magic, popular beliefs, traditional culture, myths and legends. Lia's aunt is familiar with all these rituals and she is the healer of the village. The old aunt had always been passionate about psychomagic and popular medicine. Agata has learned these methods of healing from Fernando (Alejandro Jodorowsky), her dead Chilean husband. She wants to try to cure her niece with a psychomagic act."

-male abusive to female
-forced abortion
-depressive near suicide
-"Mason" full of magic ritual

Im too creeped out to continue

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Oh. My. God. The comics he worked on... I am warning you not to read this:

plot of Lost Girls
"
Wendy Durling - Wendy's sexual escapades begin when she meets a homeless teenage boy named Peter and his sister Annabel in Kensington Gardens. Peter follows the three siblings home and teaches them sexual games, and the siblings begin regular meetings with Peter and his group of homeless boys in the park for sex. These encounters are watched by The Captain, a co-worker of Wendy's father, who later hires Peter as a male prostitute and brutally rapes Annabel. He attacks Wendy, who escapes by confronting him with his fear of ageing. She only sees Peter once more, hustling in a train station. She marries the much older Harold Potter because she is not attracted to him, and would not have to think about enjoying sex ever again.

Dorothy Gale - While trapped in her house during a cyclone, she begins masturbating and experiences her first orgasm at the age of sixteen. She has sexual encounters with three farm hands whom she refers to as The Straw Man, The Cowardly Lion and The Tin Man. Throughout most of her stories, she refers to her "aunt" and "uncle", whom she later admits were her step-mother and father, who discover her affairs. Her father takes her to New York City, under the pretense of seeking psychological help, but has sex with her repeatedly while they are in the city. Dorothy feels guilty of destroying her father's marriage, and leaves to travel the world.

Alice Fairchild - At fourteen, Alice is coerced into sex with her father's friend, which she endures by staring into a mirror and imagines she is having sex with herself. At an all-girls boarding school, Alice convinces many of her schoolmates to sleep with her, and develops a strong attraction to her P.E. teacher, who offers Alice a job as a personal assistant (and sexual plaything) when she leaves employment at the school. Alice's employer marries a Mr. Redman, but begins hosting extravagant, drug-fuelled lesbian sex parties. Alice becomes addicted to opium, and watches a young girl named Lily, among many others, abused just as she was. When Lily is instructed by Mrs. Redman to secretly perform cunnilingus on Alice under the table during a dinner party, Alice exposes her employer's secrets to the guests. Mrs. Redman has Alice declared insane, and she is put into a mental hospital where she is systematically raped by the staff. Upon release Alice resumes her lesbian activity and drug use. Disowned by her family, she moves to Africa to run a family-owned diamond mine.
"
edit on 23-10-2014 by Ridhya because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
He painted a portrait called Adoration of the Magi, the Magi of course being the original Persian term for the Three Wise Men. The implication therein, that Hitler is Jesus!!

The man is an artist yet owns a freaking castle at which Marilyn Manson got married...

Guess where it gets creepy: the whole ceremony was presided over by filmmaker Alejandro Jodorowsky, a man who believes trauma can be passed down genetically.

WHAT THE F##K!!! I didnt even pay any mind to the "genetic lineage slaves" claims of some, but man, this lends credence that they at least believe in it!!

You have failed to prove that any of these people are involved in Satanic ritual abuse of children. You may not like their art or the subjects of their art but that does not translate into them being that which you're implying. Where's the evidence?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

plot of Lost Girls
"
Wendy Durling - Wendy's sexual escapades begin when she meets a homeless teenage boy named Peter and his sister Annabel in Kensington Gardens. Peter follows the three siblings home and teaches them sexual games, and the siblings begin regular meetings with Peter and his group of homeless boys in the park for sex. These encounters are watched by The Captain, a co-worker of Wendy's father, who later hires Peter as a male prostitute and brutally rapes Annabel. He attacks Wendy, who escapes by confronting him with his fear of ageing. She only sees Peter once more, hustling in a train station. She marries the much older Harold Potter because she is not attracted to him, and would not have to think about enjoying sex ever again.

Dorothy Gale - While trapped in her house during a cyclone, she begins masturbating and experiences her first orgasm at the age of sixteen. She has sexual encounters with three farm hands whom she refers to as The Straw Man, The Cowardly Lion and The Tin Man. Throughout most of her stories, she refers to her "aunt" and "uncle", whom she later admits were her step-mother and father, who discover her affairs. Her father takes her to New York City, under the pretense of seeking psychological help, but has sex with her repeatedly while they are in the city. Dorothy feels guilty of destroying her father's marriage, and leaves to travel the world.

Alice Fairchild - At fourteen, Alice is coerced into sex with her father's friend, which she endures by staring into a mirror and imagines she is having sex with herself. At an all-girls boarding school, Alice convinces many of her schoolmates to sleep with her, and develops a strong attraction to her P.E. teacher, who offers Alice a job as a personal assistant (and sexual plaything) when she leaves employment at the school. Alice's employer marries a Mr. Redman, but begins hosting extravagant, drug-fuelled lesbian sex parties. Alice becomes addicted to opium, and watches a young girl named Lily, among many others, abused just as she was. When Lily is instructed by Mrs. Redman to secretly perform cunnilingus on Alice under the table during a dinner party, Alice exposes her employer's secrets to the guests. Mrs. Redman has Alice declared insane, and she is put into a mental hospital where she is systematically raped by the staff. Upon release Alice resumes her lesbian activity and drug use. Disowned by her family, she moves to Africa to run a family-owned diamond mine.
"

Again, repulsive. But where is the evidence that the filmmaker is a Satanist who engages is ritual sacrifice of children?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

Not Satanic child abuse specifically, but these groups are associated with the darker spectrum of occult practice. If the goal of the artist and his work is meant to raise awareness and protest occult ritual abuse, it does seem odd that there are many occult related indicators surrounding the artist himself, outside of the artwork.

What, exactly, is the "darker spectrum of occult practice"? Let's start with your definition of occult and then your definition of "darker spectrum of occult practice". The topic of the thread is Satanic ritual sacrifice of children, is it not? Where is the evidence that any of the people you have named or any of the groups you have named were Satanists and engaged in such practices?

I never suggested that the artist wanted to raise awareness and protest occult ritual abuse. I suggested that he might be attempting to shock his audience into awareness of the abuse of children/loss of innocence. That's a long way from Satanic ritual abuse. Where, in any of his work, do you find evidence of Satanism? I admit to not having seen a great deal of his work but I made a point of looking at some of it. Yes, it's repellent but I didn't see anything referencing Satanism.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I don't see how any of this leads to where you've taken it nor to the topic of the thread. Please explain.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I don't see how any of this leads to where you've taken it nor to the topic of the thread. Please explain.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

plot of Lost Girls
"

"

Dont know what book this is the synopsis for but Harold Potter?
Um - Harry Potter Anyone?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Agreed. There's a mountain of Christian-based fear mongering out there in Conspiracy Land, where EVERYTHING involving a triangle or proposes a different perspective on spirituality gets eeeee-vile stamped all over it. So whether there's an actual spiritual element attached to the subject of ritual abuse or not, it doesn't matter as intention and devotion produced by the follower of any given religion.

I no longer prescribe to anything involving the Judaic entity that refers to itself as "God". Rather, I view reality from a neutral perspective where quantum physics sort of ties everything together. Seems that reality is influenced through ones mental and emotional state that the ritual and practice places the individual in, not the ritual itself, which is why prayer appears to produce results in ALL religions and the so-called one true religion has and never will be settled upon. This ties into what Einstein's bud, physicist Max Planck referees to as kind of energetic grid.

With that said, it seems like occult ritual would fit this concept. While it's understandably easy to sustain mainstream religion through the concept of faith, claiming answers will be provided to the non-skeptical when they die, I've always wondered how result-based belief systems have survived for so long. It all comes down to will and consent in conjunction with one's mental and emotional state. So, most religions are essentially all correct in the sense that we all agree that love feels awesome! But for whatever reason we get mixed up in the details of it all.

For me, I see too many elements coming together that points to practitioners of an old school practice with a long history, to which I say, f**k these guys and their disgusting practices. It's too unnerving to sit idly by when it's practically rubbed in our faces. I just want to retain the hope that the world can see beyond the surface and come together to shut every last psychopath down.

I've concluded that John Todd was a CIA disinfo agent to keep smart religious people in positions of power off their mind control scent. There's no greater force to create upheaval in government than determined religious people. They tricked them into praying for protection from Satan instead of creating a legitimate legal ruckus. But I do think there's something to the demon weirdness because disinfo is always cleverly woven truths.
edit on 23-10-2014 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Agreed. There's a mountain of Christian-based fear mongering out there in Conspiracy Land, where EVERYTHING involving a triangle or proposes a different perspective on spirituality gets eeeee-vile stamped all over it. So whether there's an actual spiritual element attached to the subject of ritual abuse or not, it doesn't matter as intention and devotion produced by the follower of any given religion.

I no longer prescribe to anything involving the Judaic entity that refers to itself as "God". Rather, I view reality from a neutral perspective where quantum physics sort of ties everything together. Seems that reality is influenced through ones mental and emotional state that the ritual and practice places the individual in, not the ritual itself, which is why prayer appears to produce results in ALL religions and the so-called one true religion has and never will be settled upon. This ties into what Einstein's bud, physicist Max Planck referees to as kind of energetic grid.

With that said, it seems like occult ritual would fit this concept. While it's understandably easy to sustain mainstream religion through the concept of faith, claiming answers will be provided to the non-skeptical when they die, I've always wondered how result-based belief systems have survived for so long. It all comes down to will and consent in conjunction with one's mental and emotional state. So, most religions are essentially all correct in the sense that we all agree that love feels awesome! But for whatever reason we get mixed up in the details of it all.

For me, I see too many elements coming together that points to practitioners of an old school practice with a long history, to which I say, f**k these guys and their disgusting practices. It's too unnerving to sit idly by when it's practically rubbed in our faces. I just want to retain the hope that the world can see beyond the surface and come together to shut every last psychopath down.

I've concluded that John Todd was a CIA disinfo agent to keep smart religious people in positions of power off their mind control scent. There's no greater force to create upheaval in government than determined religious people. They tricked them into praying for protection from Satan instead of creating a legitimate legal ruckus. But I do think there's something to the demon weirdness because disinfo is always cleverly woven truths.

How does this apply to the OP's topic and where is the actual evidence for your claims? Not a single person who has posted on this thread has come up with an iota of evidence. Frankly, I don't even know what you're talking about and, judging by the lack of meaningful responses I've gotten to my questions from other posters, I don't anticipate that I ever will.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Why are you getting so defensive of them? I never once claimed they certainly molest children.

All I did was post what I was finding that has parallels to the claims of others. The dude is a satanist painter who can *somehow* afford a castle, who obsesses over imagery of abusing children, and has connections to several other people who fantasize about abusing underage people.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels
I mentioned the name of the book before the quote, it was mentioned on his article that he helped create it, as well as other books. I didnt read into the other books but the cover of one was a man eating a baby

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Why are you getting so defensive of them? I never once claimed they certainly molest children.

All I did was post what I was finding that has parallels to the claims of others. The dude is a satanist painter who can *somehow* afford a castle, who obsesses over imagery of abusing children, and has connections to several other people who fantasize about abusing underage people.

He's a Satanist painter? What evidence do you have that he believes in Satan, considers Satan to be his master, worships Satan, etc? Come on, cite some evidence of your claims. What does any of this have to do with affording to own a castle?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Maybe you should go and READ the stuff I linked instead of commenting on it blindly. He refers to his art as "satanic" on his own site, and wears the symbolism of satanism, like the pentagram, in his photos. Why does he need to believe in satan to be a satanist? Satanists themselves dont necessarily believe in satan, many are atheists.

He's a painter who can afford his own castle. Suspicious where he got his funding from.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

How does this apply to the OP's topic and where is the actual evidence for your claims? Not a single person who has posted on this thread has come up with an iota of evidence. Frankly, I don't even know what you're talking about and, judging by the lack of meaningful responses I've gotten to my questions from other posters, I don't anticipate that I ever will.

Okay...what evidence did you bring to the table Mr. Evidence? And why did you get all defensive when I was trying to support your claims?
John Todd: www.youtube.com...
After you listen to that, dig deeper. That was my own conclusion based off my research. The guy was very matter-of-fact and certainly could zap off insane information without much thinking before hand, which says something. There's one account by about 23 people and a preacher where he was shot at and they all witnessed it, the document from a minister researching JT is on my phone I'll pull off later with the account. And I was referring to your Religious comment about all their fear-mongering.

Operation Monarch: www.outpost-of-freedom.com...
Here is a link to the full FOIA files and Index of Mind Control Research records: documents.theblackvault.com...
And the CDROMS: www.theblackvault.com...

General Order No13 pdf: www.foia.cia.gov/wizards/osi_pdf/general_order_number.pdf
(Search temporarily unavailable for some reason.
The links I had for the declassified CIA docs. are 404'd. Weird.

It applies very much to the OP because when you get into weirdness like this painter and symbols (especially Disney), for some strange reason once you start to look, and I mean really look, the CIA has their writing on everything.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Maybe you should go and READ the stuff I linked instead of commenting on it blindly. He refers to his art as "satanic" on his own site, and wears the symbolism of satanism, like the pentagram, in his photos. Why does he need to believe in satan to be a satanist? Satanists themselves dont necessarily believe in satan, many are atheists.

He's a painter who can afford his own castle. Suspicious where he got his funding from.

You've posted multiple links. Which one should I read in which he says he's a Satanist and in which there are photos of him wearing Satanic symbols? I'll read it. Uh..real Satanists believe in Satan just like real Christians belief in the Abrahamic God. People who claim they're Satanists who don't really believe in Satan are masquerading just like the non-believers who sit in the front pew in Church while not really believing in God. Atheists don't believe in any deities so they certainly don't believe in a deity named Satan.

Apparently, he's a very successful painter.

Please post the link I requested and I will read it.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Okay...what evidence did you bring to the table Mr. Evidence? And why did you get all defensive when I was trying to support your claims?
John Todd: www.youtube.com...
After you listen to that, dig deeper. That was my own conclusion based off my research. The guy was very matter-of-fact and certainly could zap off insane information without much thinking before hand, which says something. There's one account by about 23 people and a preacher where he was shot at and they all witnessed it, the document from a minister researching JT is on my phone I'll pull off later with the account. And I was referring to your Religious comment about all their fear-mongering.

Operation Monarch: www.outpost-of-freedom.com...
Here is a link to the full FOIA files and Index of Mind Control Research records: documents.theblackvault.com...
And the CDROMS: www.theblackvault.com...

General Order No13 pdf: www.foia.cia.gov/wizards/osi_pdf/general_order_number.pdf
(Search temporarily unavailable for some reason.
The links I had for the declassified CIA docs. are 404'd. Weird.

It applies very much to the OP because when you get into weirdness like this painter and symbols (especially Disney), for some strange reason once you start to look, and I mean really look, the CIA has their writing on everything.

The YouTube you posted is ridiculous Christian conspiracy crap. This thread is about a specific painter. Do you have some evidence about this specific painter?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join