It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gottfried Helnwein & Satanic Ritual Abuse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hi, all! Thank you for fighting the good fight all these years, coming together in exposing the lies and solving this great puzzle piece by piece. I have been gathering several pieces on my end, but I have allowed fear to stop me from reaching out to the esoteric community ever since 2011. In this case concerning the subject of Satanic Ritual Abuse. Simply put, I wish to know that I am not mistaken in observing several connection involving popular artist Gottfried Helnwein. Is what we see here evidence of an abuser mocking the sleeping public or an abused individual exorcising their demons through art? I have been telling myself this is all merely coincidence, but taking no action has been eating at me for 3 years.

If the dots connect for you as well, I humbly ask for your assistance in getting this information out to as many fellow researches as possible. While this content is clearly unsettling, it is through research and exposure to light that brings an end to the darkness. Thank you and much love.

WARNING: CONTENT FEATURES DISTURBING DETAILS AND IMAGERY

Helnwein Collage (click to magnifying glass to enlarge):
s43.photobucket.com...

Gottfried Helnwein:
www.helnwein.com...

Kim Noble:
vigilantcitizen.com...

Peaches Geldof Found Dead:
vigilantcitizen.com...

Playlist-Ritual Abuse:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 2x 16America/ChicagoTuesday25x by 2x Helix because: corrected links, warning added

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
That picture collage is filled with blatant child sexual abuse and torture. I would 100% attribute this work to his knowledge of the satanic occult.
You are most definitely not alone in thinking such.

I took a look at his site and noticed this pic
www.helnwein.com...

Mickey Mouse is a prominent symbol for mind control by the evil Disney corp. Not sure if you read up on that but there's some very creepy 'coincidences'. (Club 33, pedophilic Disney mascots, subliminals, etc..)
edit on 10/21/2014 by 2Chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Heinwein used nazi and disney imagery on Manson's Golden Age of the Grotesque. He's in the cabal using imagery. Why they even allow imagery like that to exist is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Kim Nobles work is disturbing.

Thanks for the look down a detestable rabbit hole.

I'll have a bad taste in my soul for the rest of the day.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
the subjects of his work are no coincidence. as someone else previously mentioned mickey mouse is a programming icon amongst hundreds of others. but, i can see the MK, SRA trend in all of his works. The mother holding her child on her lap infront of a room full of uniformed nazis....a lot of the time children are picked while in utero as MK victims and are literally born into the world of abuse and programming. Bloodlines play a huge role in which children they are interested in.

thanks for bringing this artist to my attention. i'm huge into researching MK/SRA and i've never seen this guys stuff. the rest of the links you've posted are sites/articles that i've already seen/read so it was nice to see something new to me.

i'm actually surprised that vigilant citizen has not done an article already on this guy...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Chainz

Hitting the nail on the head, 2Chainz. The correlating symbolism is so blatant in his artwork it's practically rubbed in the faces of those that can read the signs. Almost like he wants to get caught or just simply bragging.

I nearly shut down inside when the dots connected for me 3 years back, refocusing my attention to research on manifestation and spirituality, worrying that I would be adding more fear into the world. But this info was nearly impossible for me to shed and simply let go.

The bright side, this world is more awake and attentive than ever, ready to expose the darkness with light!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Without a doubt. The symbolism is almost too obvious. I'm suprized that VC hasn't caught on either, but I'm shooting them a e-mail right now to hopefully correct that.

Keep up those eyes and mind open!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Disgusting!

People buy that vile crap? I dont care what he calls himself he obviously has major issues. Even scarier, I doubt this is all from his head. This guy has experience with this sort of thing off the canvas. He knows very well what he is painting and who he is painting for.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I usually dont pass judgement on a person or group of people until I know. Looking at his paintings, its obvious. Straight up garbage!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Digital_Reality

I went to college with a kid who's father worked with him. He even bugged his dad to get Helnwein to sign a copy of his book. The art is creepy imo but I've seen a lot worse. The kid just said the artwork was "intense" and that Helnwein wasn't that bad. Of course he idolized him and his dad liked him a lot so it could just be biased.

There's art that makes his work look like a Monet

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Kim Nobles work is disturbing.

Thanks for the look down a detestable rabbit hole.

I'll have a bad taste in my soul for the rest of the day.

I concur, completey. Kinda sorry I even looked at that.
Do you feel yourself involved in this, somehow, as your OP indicates you have fear of repercussions?
What is disturbing is this "art" is displayed the way it is, as well. But being given beauty, attention and your "fifteen minutes" has a price, and surely most of us know that. However, the "art" of the children, is horrifying. It's notable, as well, that most of that "art" portraying sacrifice is women and children: the most helpless amongst us. Some of it is so real, I wonder that it is not investigated….
tetra50
edit on 21-10-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't know why I clicked on the first link, but I did and I immediately felt my insides change and not in a good way at all. It is way too disturbing and depraved. Who in hell praises/encourages/buys this kind of moral trash?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

It's all part of the plan. Society will continue to accept terror like this until TSHTF.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Are you seriously telling me that people like this kind of crap? I really don't see fear entering into it as much as moral depravity. It is destructive, focused on child and female victimization.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Sadly I am because it's true. There's many who not only buy this stuff but pay to see it and be in its presence.

I'm an artist as well as my gf and we've been to exhibits that had artwork which would frighten people.

Here's the thing. We don't support these pieces (we get in most of these places for free) and despite our strong disdain for these kind of works, we never leave. We never storm out. Because there's nothing anyone can do about it. Not only is it freedom but it's how the world is today. Evil is good in the media and it sells. Also the artist put their time and effort into it, leaving is highly disrespectful.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Dark, troubling, and even disgusting imagery aside ... perhaps someone has heard that it is now 2014 and Satanic Ritual Abuse and all its counterparts in general hysteria have been PROVEN baseless time after time each and every time it's been objectively investigated.

Not that I expect the facts to deter the die-hard fans here, but just for other passers-by ... here's the other side of the story to provide a tiny bit of perspective:

Wikipedia - Satanic Ritual Abuse

Official investigations produced no evidence of widespread conspiracies or of the slaughter of thousands; only a small number of verified crimes have even remote similarities to tales of SRA. In the latter half of the 1990s interest in SRA declined and skepticism became the default position, with only a minority of believers giving any credence to the existence of SRA.

The Myth of Satanic Ritual Abuse

The Real Victims of Satanic Ritual Abuse

Etc.
edit on 18Tue, 21 Oct 2014 18:52:29 -050014p0620141066 by Gryphon66 because: Added one missing word

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Aw come on! give me a break. Disrespectful to leave or walk out? Man, oh man, how is the viewer of the pieces respected when the composition is being put together? It is offensive, yet you are concerned with status and feel you have to stay? How downright sad. I would definitely want my money back and raise a helluva stink until I received it. If he is so talented let him do stuff that is not repulsive art.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Has nothing to do with status. As artists we don't like people storming out on our work (not that we do anything controversial), so we can only imagine what they would feel.

I agree the art is repulsive. But storming out and raising a fuss because we feel it's wrong isn't the way to approach it.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I do not profess to understand the artistic world nor do I want to be judgmental of you, so I will ask you to consider how your presence there is actually giving the message of being supportive of his work. Thanks for the conversation. I still have to deal with the images I saw, no small feat for me. Leaving thread now.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Listen, not all artists are there for the image, or the status. It's simply highly disrespectful to leave an event because of personal feelings. It's very unprofessional and offensive to not only the artist but the establishment, patrons, observers, etc.

As people we're free to go when we want but if something truly repulses us we know which events to not attend.

Some people feel extremely offended by nude sculptures. But that's no reason to flip out and bash the Metropolitan Museum of Art, or the artist. There's a time and a place for everything. If offense arises, people won't attend the next event and that affects the artist and the direction of their work more than many realize.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Dark, troubling, and even disgusting imagery aside ... perhaps someone has heard that it is now 2014 and Satanic Ritual Abuse and all its counterparts in general hysteria have been PROVEN baseless time after time each and every time it's been objectively investigated.

Not that I expect the facts to deter the die-hard fans here, but just for other passers-by ... here's the other side of the story to provide a tiny bit of perspective:

Wikipedia - Satanic Ritual Abuse

Official investigations produced no evidence of widespread conspiracies or of the slaughter of thousands; only a small number of verified crimes have even remote similarities to tales of SRA. In the latter half of the 1990s interest in SRA declined and skepticism became the default position, with only a minority of believers giving any credence to the existence of SRA.

The Myth of Satanic Ritual Abuse

The Real Victims of Satanic Ritual Abuse

Etc.

I'm more concerned about the minds of the posters (not yourself) who see Satanic influences in everything. It seems that they're attracted to this sort of imagery and seek it out but feel compelled to justify that attraction by condemning it--and then finding more to look at.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join