It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Chief: 'Very Unlikely' Officer Wilson Charged In Ferguson Shooting...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

How is protesting in Atlanta going to do anything? I don't understand some people. As if anyone in Atlanta can do anything t change what's going on in Ferguson. Why aren't they at work you ask? Do they have jobs to go to or is it their day off?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finn1916
a reply to: JDmOKI

How is protesting in Atlanta going to do anything? I don't understand some people. As if anyone in Atlanta can do anything t change what's going on in Ferguson. Why aren't they at work you ask? Do they have jobs to go to or is it their day off?

They look like a radical leftist group who just wanted a chance to protest for hope and change. Here's their website and the stuff they protest.

southernersonnewground.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
There was a case fairly recently that I'm going to paraphrase. A black male went into a liquor store, pulled a gun on the man behind the counter and demanded money from the register. Another man in the store with a legal, carry permit pulled his gun on the criminal. The criminal pointed his gun at this man and the man with the carry permit shot the criminal. That was the basic story.

So...the black community in the area was up in arms basically saying "he had no right or reason to shoot the criminal". That is why we have this on-going problem. Now...I'm not going to pretend that this is always a racial matter nor will I incorrectly claim this is always in black communities. But...this attitude that I almost always see in black communities implies that a person should be able to act like a criminal or an animal and they expect that person to be treated like a respectable human being. That isn't how it works.

If you break the law...are breaking the law...act like an animal, expect to be treated as such. Expect to be shot, put in a choke hold, etc. You asked for it and you got it. If you act like that...you deserve ANYTHING you get. If you can't act civil...don't live in society. Why do some people not get this? Why do they think they can assault, rob, steal etc. and all of a sudden are shocked that they are arrested or shot?

In my opinion, in most cases, this is a result of choices by the individual to break the law. I'm sorry...but if you act like that...I have no sympathy for you and if you are shot, that was a choice you made. Stop blaming the police, the white community, etc. Look in the mirror.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Our current generation is not good about accepting responsibility for their actions.

People get upset because the description of a crime comes across the wire, subject is 6ft black male 220lbs with black hat and red shirt....so cop sees a guy that is black 6ft, close enough to 220lbs, has a redish shirt on a block away. Its not the guy they are looking for, but he is mad as hell yelling why are you messing with me, cause Im black!!! When what should be happening is ...Im mad as hell because a black man that looks alot like me just committed a crime in my area and that caused me to have to deal with this. Be mad at the criminal not the cop in this case. If these people care so much about their neighborhoods and perceptions. Start a grass roots effort to tell all young people of color, stop committing crimes, act right and show some respect to get respect. This would be time well spent and might actually get some changes made.

Back to accepting responsibility , Most will invoke racism right away before ever thinking it just might be something else. Its like the guy that flirts with a girl, she says get outa my face chump and he instantly says, Oh she must be gay...instead of , Oh I am a chump and act like a douche most the time is the reason why she turned me down.

This does not mean the cops do not need to accept their responsibilities either. They also need to clean their reputations up from within, you are a cop that is good and know of a couple that abuse their power, tell them to stop and start doing their jobs or else, cause its making the rest of the cops look bad and have to deal with the repercussions of every bad thing they do.

Look how much you guys have in common, a few bad apples are making the entire group look bad and forcing you to deal with accusations and problems you should not have to deal with if you are a law abiding , good Samaritan person/cop....

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: nrd101
How can you shoot a 7 year old girl in the head and get away with it?

Michael Brown was 30 ft away, how was he a lethal threat?

The fact remains, Michael Brown was murdered, and the system is protecting the killer.

I know, and everyone else does, that if you shoot someone you are going to be cuffed. jailed. prosecuted.

But cops? not so much...

You obviously aren't paying attention. I see no facts that show Michael Brown was murdered. In fact, the latest details are that it doesn't look like he had his hands up in regards to where the bullets entered his body. The evidence points more closely to him being in close proximity, possibly an aggressive manner which coincides with the officer's statement that Michael Brown was reaching for the officer's weapon. Stop spreading propaganda.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hacker group Anonymous claims Missouri police officer who killed Michael Brown will NOT be charged

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Guess we will find out before long if you believe anon...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join