It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Chief: 'Very Unlikely' Officer Wilson Charged In Ferguson Shooting...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

QUOTED POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Why is that? Because you feel blacks should be exempt from the law? That they should be able to rob convenience stores at their leisure, take what they want without paying for it, then assault a cop when he tries to hold them accountable? Because of what? Some false perception of some sort of persecution promoted by con men like Louis Farrakhan and Al Sharpton?
edit on 21-10-2014 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
How can you shoot a 7 year old girl in the head and get away with it?

Michael Brown was 30 ft away, how was he a lethal threat?

The fact remains, Michael Brown was murdered, and the system is protecting the killer.

I know, and everyone else does, that if you shoot someone you are going to be cuffed. jailed. prosecuted.

But cops? not so much...

edit on 21-10-2014 by nrd101 because: they to you

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Wow, you guys really are desperate. Now trying to hint that I'm racist.

Just wow.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Maybe some of us are tired of idiot citizens, like those who state such blatant antagonizing racist BS like those in Ferguson, their idiot defenders and the cities of people with a a similar mindset...or maybe a total lack of a mind at all.

I'm at the point now where I don't care what happens in Ferguson. I don't tolerate children throwing temper tantrums very well, and I will not tolerate it from an supposed adult. I hope they burn their own houses to the ground in their faux racist anger. And I won't donate a dime, nor shed a tear for any killed or grievously injured acting out their supposed righteous anger. Screw 'em.

Really? So how is someone supposed to vent and protest police brutality? Or a racist police force etc. And while we're at it...

we have riots in keene at the pumpkin festival!

time.com...

Back on target though. Ferguson protest has had a huge impact nationally. It's gotten the entire nation talking about the militarization of our police forces and raised a spotlight on police brutality. There have been increased voter registration in Ferguson. I think you're missing the bigger picture. These protests are good. Our nation was founded on protests. Boston Tea Party anyone?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Spoken like a good little obedient liberal progressive. It seems you do hate it when those of us can actually think for ourselves and wander off the plantation. We can't be robots like what you want us to be, wantonly destroying whatever you want us to.

(Why am I arguing with a wall? I promised myself I would never do that again.)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

And now you assume I'm a liberal progressive.

So it's racist, liberal progressive, rebel, etc.

You're not thinking for yourselves if you feel the need to support your oppressors.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Just wow.
Dude, I am just trying to stay on topic, which is the Ferguson situation. If the evidence points to a justified shooting, then so be it. Just because his drug addict friend spins some tale about the cop shooting him in the back doesn't make it fact. Forensic evidence is pretty solid.

Now if you want to talk about other incidents where the cops clearly overstepped their authority, there are plenty of threads where you and I would likely agree.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Just wow.

Hmmmm....The Nazi's claimed they were victims too. And those against them were desperate as well.

This is all starting to sound very familiar.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Do/did you work as a police officer, or military? That would make you sort of biased so ya I can see your point of view, taking that into account.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm not assuming anything. The proof is in the pudding that you, yourself have posted. Talk about not thinking for yourself, does your bathroom have a mirror.

I will always stand up to bullies like you and the inhuman, corrupt and criminal ideals that are represented.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You can call me a bully, a racist, a liberal, whatever you want. But the thing is you're not thinking for yourself if you support your oppressors and "call out" anyone willing to stand up and speak out against them.

No matter what you call me (and get away with too!) you're supporting oppression.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
well heres the thing Yeahkeepwatchingme not all cops are bad. So to support LEO is not supporting our suppressors.

I mean if somebody was to run a red light and crash your car would you forego the police report and eat the damages yourself?

If that big kid from Ferguson was attacking you would you let him or would you defend yourself? Killing him if necessary?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
5 Eyewitness Account of Ferguson Shooting

That's all I need to read, where are the 5 witnesses that contradict these ones? Oh 1 anonymous witness.

Its the double standard that allows a swat team to shoot a 7 year old in the head, in the WRONG house.

There is no justice to be had, not at least when a cop kills someone.

One time in LA two car thieves ran from police. They shot one in the back several times as he was running and charged the other with the murder of his friend.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

If by supporting opposition means that I will stand up to people like you who has actively advocated the murder and incarceration of totally innocent people.

Then I am proud to be the supposed oppressor.

I will gladly die defending innocent people from your version of freedom where it is OK to try, and convict and execute others without the benefit of a trial.

So yes...I will defend vigourously against people with thoughts like you. Speaking of thoughts that are similiar to yours, here are just some of the results that you are asking for.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

That's the system killing citizens. Have a great day.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'll simply pray for peace, for reason, for sound judgement, for calm, for positive outcomes.

No snark, just my simple wish and prayer.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

That's the system killing citizens. Have a great day.

And your idea of killing citizens I guess is just a good time!?
You really are a funny guy!

Those pictures were not the system by the way. Not until later. By order...Nazi, Communist Chinese, ISIS and there are so many more out there to use as proof against people like you.

All claimed to be oppressed at some point, all claimed to be a victim at some point.

Then they became the system.
edit on 21-10-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wow this thread went sideways fast. IMO if the evidence shows that the officer is innocent and the forensics can back his story up then that should be taken at face value. There are always both sides of the story in any case like this but until all the facts are out we just don't know the whole situation. For example the dash cam video of the South Carolina state trooper shooting the guy standing out side his suv was clearly uncalled for and his reaction shocked me. In that case the video was clear and really showed how LEO can react.
No matter what I still can not see what looting and riots can do to help any situation, burning down one's community and stealing from business owners will not help a issue like this it only moves the country down the wrong path.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I agree totally with your statement. Violence in this case will not help the outcome.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Do you think T-Dawg, that if Darren Wilson wasn't a cop, he would be prosecuted for murder? That is the question here.

I know if I shoot off some rounds, kill someone, there isn't going to be a "grand jury" investigation. They are going to lock me up, first and foremost, and then determine if they have the evidence to prosecute, after they've already filed charges.

So why do police get secret grand jury's and citizens go directly to jail?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join