It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here, have some chocolate! ..and Russia's plan to take over the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hello.

Since this is my first thread, and the subject hardly fits in anywhere else, I thought I'd post it here. So here I jump onboard the ats-train, handing You some funny Russian chocolate.

The photo is from a reader of a Finnish newspaper, who went to a Russian book-store and found this. It's a map of Russia 2015, with Europe and Asia within Russian borders, and called future, or possible areas

Here is the link to the article with the picture, and here is a google translation.

From the paper's reader says she was kind of a bookstore in St. Petersburg, when he noticed a special chocolate bar. Russian chocolate bar at the top of readers' map of Russia 2015 ", Post-Sanomat contacted taken by Finnish says. It was his opinion indicates countries believed Russia's current and stripes in new areas. It was surprising, however, punaruudullinen part of the map, which included addition to Finland, the rest of Europe and Asia. These were named wrapper "for future areas". The word "perpektivnyje" can turn the future, but also the words planned, possible, or probable. - There were many kinds of gift chocolate, but all the others were traditional, Finnish tells about a week ago to visit a bookstore. A great bookstore is located on Nevsky Prospekt. - It was funny that such a prestigious place was on sale this chocolate. You would think that would be a bit better eye for the game, the reader wonders.

Sorry for that. Finnish is an awful language to translate to any germanic language using these types of translators, but I suppose the point becomes clear faster than I could translate it myself, word by word.

Why do they make chocolate like this? lol

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: puolikuu

Russia is going to colonize Russia??

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ah so it's like the Tequila ad showing California as part of Mexico?

Russian chocolate is very good. There's a milk chocolate from there with red packaging, it's amazing.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Indeed
I guess all chocolate is good! Well, personally I prefer milk-chocolate over dark. Best of them is white chocolate, but I guess it's hardly chocolate at all..

Just a funny coincidence with all the military operations in the Baltic Sea etc. Probably the reason why it was news in the first place.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
LOL

I want a chocolate bar from Russia featuring Putin with his shirt off

Congrats on your first thread SnF

edit on 21-10-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

My gf introduced me to Russian chocolate (as well as coffee! A raspberry coffee) and I haven't touched a domestic bar of brown wax for months. Hershey's tastes like wax, everything else is so fake.

The times I have chocolate I reach for one of those little red-wrapped rectangles of Russian chocolate. Smooth, creamy, uniform consistency. Perfect balance between rich coco and sugary goodness.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Their plan doesn't include invasion of Belgium or Switzerland.
They would be ridiculed with their brown stuff in those places.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Hmmm, maybe they are just overly optimistic while on their sugar high

I do love good chocolate tho.....yummmm

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Same chocolate bar was posted in may in Delfi news site ( I believe Estonian ..Not sure tho )
Link
They gave a bit more insight about the package

Photo Delphi Eyewitness On what Novgorod, Russia, purchased chocolate packaging displayed the Russian card greatly surprised "Delfi.ee" readers. On a map marked with the year 2015, shows not only the 'newly acquired territory "- a major power in the occupied Crimea , but also "prospective areas" - other countries adjacent to Russia. Russia's "promising areas" included in the Central Baltic and even the Scandinavian countries. Chocolate packaging on the other side both explained that the "Map image does not fair political map and is only an artistic image. Company" ShokoBox "respects all nationalities feel and do not want to offend them." ShokoBox "is about all the brotherly people of peace and prosperity."

So Scandinavia is a promising areas for Russia as so is ALASKA lol
Now we can talk about Russian propaganda even the packaging tells its an artistic image and not political map.. Who really reads what is written they look at the picture and eat the chocolate.

Russian chocolate is extremely bad and bitter taste so is their propaganda lol

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

Thank you very much!

Can't help with the chocolate, but here's a pic for you! I'm not even going to ask why you would want that

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Sadly, He's in better shape than me. :*(

But ya, Russia IS going to take over the world.

That is until US steps in and saves you.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Oh No !

First the Germans making fun of NATO and now the Russians too...

...the end must be near !

LMAO
edit on 21-10-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nrd101

Something new for a change here then!
I guess Finland have been a part of the Swedish Kingdom or the Russian Empire for longer periods of time than being a sovereign, independent state.
But when it comes down to it, I'd rather be a good neighbour, and not have to make a long-distance call to my mates for them to come to the rescue when things turn sour in these parts of the world.
Let's just hope diplomacy will keep the peace!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Diabolically clever... put your top secret plans for world domination on chocolate wrappers where kids and broken hearted females will see them... for that very clever reason ...that escapes me for some reason.

top topics

join